AnuPre/ParIca AT#150-Celebrating the warmth of Diwali with Parth Erica

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Celebrating the warmth of Diwali with Parth Erica

We cordially welcome all AnuPreians to the 150th AT of AnuPre's love story! 

Right from the enthralling introduction of AnuPre, to slowly establishing the friendship of the two acquaintances, to seeing them fall head over heels in love with each other, to the lovers being brutally being ripped apart not once but thrice, each n every ruthless trials and tribulation of AnuPre was faced by this AT with a deep-down determination that no matter what the soulmates will get together!

Since the very beginning, their chemistry was undeniable onscreen. They have come a long way from being an unusual couple to winning the best Jodi award at ITA 2019. Parth and Erica offer something new and refreshing which sets them apart from other TV jodis. Their rapport offscreen is something we will always cherish whether it is celebrating Erica's birthday together or celebrating Diwali together in Parth's house. They have come a long way and so have we, in our AT journey. 

Sometimes we took sides and discussed at length only to have a deep understanding and accepting the characters and especially accepting AnuPre as flawed but totally in love with each other to the extent that their own happiness does not matter when it comes to the other's well being. 

Slowly we realized that characters might come and go but the new version of AnuPre will love only each other no matter what. Just like Anurag's Style of filling Prerna's maang intensified after each n every Kasautii faced by AnuPre our determination also intensified to get the soulmates together! As AnuPre's bond became stronger after each and every Kasautiis they went through in life our members also became stronger in their love n support for AnuPre.

Each and every time AnuPre married in front of DurgaMa and promised each other we held on to our hearts with joy but at the same time, our minds reminded us of the impending doom from the creatives and that's the time when our bonds became stronger and more intense. 

As we are in the 150th AT we welcome  you all to witness AnuPre's love winning over evil. AnuPre's Love winning over all the trials and tribulations thrown at them, We will virtually soothe each other with our words during strenuous times, will hold our hands through the demanding journey only to rejoice when anuPre pass one more hurdle and be together again. We might be poles apart in our way of thinking but one specific thing that bonds us all together is our love for AnuPre! 

So join us to celebrate True Love of AnuPre on this joyous occasion of Diwali.

Happy Diwali and New Year in Hindu calendar

Reminder: Please keep this place positive a lot of effort has gone into this thread. No negative comments, please. Everyone is welcome to join. 

writeup by Angelina

creations by Priya(signatures), Leena (gifs) and Faiza (animated signature)

Quotes Div

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

amlavs

This is lavsriya,.,.,.smiley1

First of all..I like to heartly cgrts all my dearies for 150th AT... So many amazing memories i had here with u all..as am not active here regularly...still this place is very special to me. . The episode convo, crazy parica (fun) shipping and soul of the show Anupre discussions with u all....  saw few MU among friends  but patching up.... so much fun I had here....smiley27 Hayes off to u guys for maintaining this place a positive one... UMAHHHHHHHH 

Once again cgrts my deariessmiley31 hope soon v 'll reach 250.... 

Thank u lovelies.,.,

Lavsriya

braveheartdoc

Congratulations to all the members on completion of 150 ATs. Although I'm not a regular member here but I am an AnuPre fan. smiley4

What an amazing journey we've witnessed with AnuPre. The last 1 year has been a roller coaster ride for us with new kasautis awaiting us more than AnuPre smiley36 But what holds us back is the amazing AnuPre chemistry and I would rather say that I'm addicted to these two now. smiley14

We've had our shares of sorrows more than joys but still we are together in just one hope and that is to see AnuPre against their kasautis together. This is something I'm hoping to see.

All the best to all the AnuPre fans for their journey ahead and wish to see more and more ATs and many more celebrations for our AnuPre smiley42

Paricarocks

Congratulations to all Anuprians smiley40 for the 150th AT celebrations.

We have made it up to 150th AT todaysmiley41 journey from 99th to 150th was really a roller coaster ride for all of us. 

Had difficulty to even look into AT a month back but not anymore. As our wish has come true, we are finally gonna see true soulmate story in show & this AT is gonna see its glorious day once again smiley42

Hope our pace post this 150th AT catches up the old golden days which was just filled with fun fun fun and only fun.

Wanna congratulate each & every member of the AT for thier love, support and friendship and understanding towards fellow members, supporting each other in difficult times, and make this AT run.

I do welcome few new members who have joined recently smiley31 on this eve.

Love for each and every member here ?dont want to mention few names will term all in one name WE ANUPRiANS we ROCK just ROCk??

We are our strenghth ??we proved it to ourselves.. We stood with each other in our difficult times when there was no hope left for us either in show or here.

Thanks to all members ??for being  each others strenghth. And all cutest members, mummiyas, dabang gangs, rotlu gangs, bbt gangs, anurag stans, prerna stans, anupre stans, eri stans, parth stans who all here came as single family to make this family as  anuprians family, and being there for each other always.

Thank you all for being so so so nice to me and making me one among yourselves?????? as some call me khurafti heresmiley37

Thanks leena & priya for making this journey reach 150 miles today.. 

A journey to remember we walked together, we smiled together, we fought together, we cried together, we broke together... We just stayed togethersmiley31 we will always & will always... 

Stay blessed, wishing you all a very happy prosperous Diwali

FaizaK

Firstly congratulations for each and every member out here in this AT for making it to 150th ATsmiley40..I started getting addicted to this serial somewhere around Feb and this AT was the first place i checked on this forum and i loved reading and stalking here and trust me i still dosmiley9smiley36..because i hardly post here but do read every postssmiley36..This AT has been a savior during last 3 months when every AnuPre fan had gone thru hard times and this place did make everyone to sail thru that time..there was a time when i stopped even going to main forum and had bookmarked this AT..so yeah thank you to everyone around here for sticking thru hard times and make this such a fun and cool place for AnuPreians and Paricianssmiley31

Congratulations once againsmiley40smiley40

RiyaDutta:

Congratulations each and everyone of you to shower love to this AT and make it reach another milestone 😍 💃🏻 phew 150 it is now. Still remember when I joined this AT, it was still new but what drew me to this place was a fun-filled, positive environment where everyone was discussing about the show, AnuPre/Parica  etc without much fights or trying to put anyone down. This place is full of such sorted, understanding, positive, funny yet protective set of people from different parts of the world. 

I have met so many people here who I will remember always n will try to keep in touch with even outside the AT. That’s wat happens wen u meet like-minded people 🥰

The AT(s) have seen lots ups and downs till this point just like our AnuPre in the show but it still stood strong n now it’s 150 AT old 👏🏻👏🏻 

m super proud to be part of this place n this wonderful bunch of people. Keep the fun, positivity flowing 😍🥰 congrats again ladies n a gent. We have come so far 🥂🍾 great going everyone ❤️💃🏻

Doppelganger:

Congratulation on 150smiley31smiley40 It has been a tough journey for us as we all know. We went through our own Kasautii AT kay to reach here. AnuPre as a couple became a big question mark in the last 4 months…we had almost given up.The AT was dying but somewhere, inspite of the BS thrown at us by the makers, there was hope. 

Quoting IFLove 'AnuPre fandom is the most positive fandom. Episode mein itne bhayanak chezein dekhne ko milthe hai ki hum choti choti cheezon main khushiyan dhond hi lethe hai.'smiley36 How very true! We are surely crazy because we stan the most doomed couple on television. Duniya ke sare paagal ek chath ke nichesmiley41

Congratulations to us once again smiley31May we reach 500 soonsmiley40And thank you to all the members and admins here for making this AT the best thing on this forumsmiley2

ShrutiRaina007

Congratulations to all AnuPreians on 150th AT.It's party time!!!!!smiley40smiley40smiley40

I have joined the show and forum really late due to my fav. actor but AnuPre just blew me away. I caught up on all the episodes and ended up watching so many beautiful AnuPre scenes again and again. Parth as Anurag is one of the most beautiful characterization I've seen and Eri, she still amazes me every day with the potential and variation she shows.

Even though being a late comer, I was welcomed wholeheartedly in the AT. Thank you everyone for that.The environment here is so amazing and lighthearted. I love how we went through turbulent times by supporting each other and seeing things in humor. I have had lots of fun times here in last few months. The journey for all AnuPreians wasn't easy but we stayed strong and had hope. 

Love you all for being so amazing and cheers to more fun times in future.smiley31smiley31smiley31

A shout out to Priya and Leena for working so hard to make the AT so beautiful. Also, we appreciate all the work you do to keep this AT out of radar. I know it's not easy. Well done guys!smiley27

Pallawi1803

Hello everyone.. congratulations for this 150th AT.

This last one year has been a roller coaster ride for us Anupreians along with AnuPre...

But I am glad despite all the difference of opinion we have sailed through the toughest time of the show..🤗🤗🤗🤗

The biggest thing which got me hooked to this place is ppl here were allowed to share their opinion without being judged. Everyone respects others opinion even though

if they do not agree...

I was a Parth stan I still am but then got hooked to AnuPre?? bashed one of them if they gave up on their love n supported the one who kept fighting for his/her love...

You will often see me changing sides ☺️but at the end wat matters for all of us is AnuPre and their love...

Not to forget I love Parica and their potrayal of AnuPre which basically kept me hooked to the show...this is the first show I have followed for this long😄

I am glad and grateful to get a chance to interact with all of you and be a part of this group....

Have found some really good friends here...I love all of the AT members..and love all the silent members too who contribute to our AT views😄

Cheers to all of us and wish to get more n more happy AnuPre n Parica content😄😍

priya185:

It has been a whirlwind of emotions in this AT we have laughed, become emotional, got annoyed but most importantly had the most fun in this AT on the forum.   I have enjoyed talking to the members here and discussing the episodes. The way our AT members analyse the episodes nobody else can. In this AT I see a unique perspective on AnuPre and ParIca which makes me love them more. The episodes before Anurag's recent accident have been so memorable and to an extent it has brought back the positivity in this AT which I hope remains. This AT has been our home for over a year.

Happy Diwali Everyone! I hope we have a great year ahead in this AT  

-Priya

Diwali special creations(free to use)

priya185 thumbnail

Messages part 2

Ms.Tufani

Many congratulations for the 150th ATsmiley40
Been here for a short period of time but its been fun interacting with you all smiley31 

I'm sooo happy to be the part of anupre lovers gangsmiley9
Loving AnuPre & Parica has been such a pleasure! These two individually, and together create so much magic that translates on screen smiley42

I hope we get lots of AnuPre scenes in future and also we complete many many ATs and we KEEP on enjoying watching AnuPre and discussing AnuPre/Parica.. In Sha Allahsmiley27 

Keep rocking Anupreians smiley40

Cheers!!! smiley41

Ms. Tufani aka Sadia

vibhutil:

Congratulations Everyone on 150th Anupre/Parica AT. Wow...This is AMAZINGsmiley40

Anupre/Parica brought me back to IF after 5 long years..I just couldn't control myself after seeing how  anupre are perfectly imperfect. Their story has progressed in Avery organic way, which is what I love the most about them. Hoping to see my anupre to find SUKOON soon smiley27

Cheers to all on this wonderful Journey!! smiley31

Moniloveanupre

well kya bolu  kanha se start karu we r at  150th AT wow . its long journey .im here since frist AT  even not statred  dheere dheere  hum yanha tak pahuch gaye aur bhi aange jayenge .u all have no idea  how much this AT bring smile on my face . kya bolu  members ke baare me. shilpa my buddy uske sath banter, pallawi ke samne rona mera, RS ke dande, abhiya ke sath cute bahas , pari  my  sakhi , grace is like big sis , DG ke sath goid talks,sss ka mujhe  chiddhna well i stop here other wise khatam.nahi hoga .smiley31

well where to star for anupre being  hard core anu fan mai  bus  yahi  bolu  mere  bacche ki jaan hai  basi  hai  prerna  me  . their love for eachother  can face any kasauti  . seperate or together. the way  they not give up.on their love makes anupre  different. their love for each other  is beyond comparision . pre ki wish anu ke liye order hoti hai  . pre ke muskaan anu ki zindgi ka maksad hai . anu ki zindgi  pre  ki saase hai  .anu pre ka abhimaan hai.smiley9

parica well kya bolu  just thanku for bringing anupre livesmiley42

BombayGirl10

I am not so good with writing but want to dedicate this lyrics to anupre for 150 AT.

" Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh

Kahan shuru kahan khatam

Yeh manzilein hain kaun si

Na woh samajh sake na hum

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh "smiley27

Aurtika

Yayy. smiley41We made it to the  150th AT.. smiley40

This journey had a lots of up down specially in the previous track.. But just like AnuPre we overcame all the kasautis. So, a big congratulations to all of us. smiley31

I would like to  mention a few development through this journey since 100th AT which came to my notice..

A  new trio whom I would like to call CIA for their discreet delusional positive theories.. 

Mahi aka BG kept us updated with her morning epi updates.

Grace who started sharing her love and appreciation for AnuPre and Parica in her gracefull posts. 

Sonia aka Euphoric who kept us entertained with her beautiful FFs and amazing writing.. 

The  new naughty  shipper aka Ms. Tufani became pro at editing her posts meanwhile. 

Pallawi who used to be an Anurag fan started defending Pre and kept the AT alive when it was almost dead..

RollingStones

Congratulations on 150th AnuPre AT. 

This celebration truly belongs to Members of the AT. 

I love AnuPre and I love this AT members ...but I have to say I have found a new respect for these AT members for the way they conducted themselves in last 4 months . The time was really difficult , we did had loads of arguments too Anurag vs Prerna .... but members still kept AnuPre and this AT above all and kept moving on. Things would have gone worse but members showed patience and kept the AT interest as top most priority and ignored things which were particularly made to push us in the corner . 

I hope the AT can get its old charm back and also old members who left us midway come back . 

Cheers guys ...... you all beautiful people make this AT what it is !!!

Sss1119:

It’s AnuPre/ Parica 150th ATsmiley40smiley40smiley40

Congratulations everyone...this is amazing and to hit this milestone when AnuPre ‘s love story is going to kickstart yet again is absolutely amazing.

Love our AnuPre and everything about them. They’re imperfectly perfect for each other.  Parica’s portrayal of AnuPre takes it up a notch.. and after 4 months of turmoil it’s Anupre’s time again guys...let’s enjoy this phase.smiley9

My best scene of AnuPre in the recent past has to be pregnancy revelation . Anu’s love and trust  on Pre and Pre’s confidence in Anu makes their story so beautiful smiley42.

Keep rocking everybody smiley20

UKGirl22 

AnuPre/Parica AT has been one of my most special discoveries of 2018/9. I never thought I could have so much fun and so many deep conversations and built so many bonds with strangers  - who actually don’t feel like strangers anymore! And for that I will always be thankful to this crazy nonsensical series that Ekta Kapoor has made. 

But it’s not just the people I’ve met in this AT, for all the crazy u-turns and storylines she creates, in Anupre she also gave me two characters that I have almost always been able to relate to. Maybe it’s the basic character the graph of the fact that these characters have been portrayed by Parica who are two amazing actors. 

I am so much less active than I used to be for personal reasons but whenever I want to feel like having a bit of fun, the first thought that enters my head in MY AT!! I miss you a lot and hope to be able to be active again soon! 

Leenaaa

Congratulations Everyone for reaching 150th AT!smiley40 Is this real life right now?! In a blink , we made itsmiley41Woah time files so fast.smiley29

I will always cherish those memories of giving everyone experience 'what did I do' effect in PMssmiley16smiley37 and surrounded by amazing friends and All thanks to PaRica for keeping this AT alive and meeting some crackheads here.smiley31Long way to go for us, PaRica and Long life to Ekta's 'Do I care, No!' attitude!smiley14

Hugss to Abhiya,RS,Aurtika,Aditi,CV,IFM,DG,Riya,Moni,Pari,Manisha,Wiw,Sonia,Tufani,Lavi,Oppo,Bee,Ench,Shilpa,Div,Roshini,Rosy,Mahi,Briti,Medak,tooly,Olicity,UKG,Suchi,Jyoti(2),Memad,Shruti,Zaalima,Jenny,Renu,havima,Hope,Hari, silent members and finally my boss and partner Priya!smiley31(Hope i mentioned everyonesmiley36)

Some creations from me

priya185 thumbnail

Inspiration board for 150th AT

and the Kasautiis KZK2 creatives give us🤣

1. worry less, smile more. Don't  regret, just learn and grow

2 . Never beg never apologise never low your grade if there is not your fault. ..

3. If God is making you wait then prepared to receive more than you asked for.

4 . Everything is temporary have faith and stay calm, time will change for you.. 

5. zaya na kijiye apne alfaz har kisi k liye ... bas khamosh rehkar dekhiye apko samjata kon hai..

6.Don't let the past blackmail your present. ..

7. The best revenge is no revenge move on. Be happy find inner peace flourish...

8 Give yourself enough respect to walk away from Somone who doesn't see your worth..

9. don't ruin a good today by thinking about yesterday. .

10. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination 

11. sometimes you will never know the value of moment until it became a memory..

12. We have two lives. The second one starts when we realise we only have one .

13. Life is not always a matter of holding god cards , but sometimes , playing a poor hand well..

14. love takes off maske that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.

15. you know its love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness. .

16. The best and beautiful thing in this world cannot be sen or ever heard, but must be felt with heart..

17. Those moments you fail are not the end, they are periods in which you recollect thought, ideas, and ambitions, and change direction ..

18 ..keep the faith hold on.. things will get better... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever. .

19 ..your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. keep faith.. it will be worth it in the end.. 

20. When you have trust in yourself  you don't need others to believe in you ...

Quotes By Div🤗

priya185 thumbnail

Creations

all are free to use

(do not cut/crop/edit) 

by me 

by Leena

by Faiza

by Cute_Virgo

priya185 thumbnail

Anurag Basu is the son of Moloy Basu who is a rich businessman. He is shown as a hard working a kind-hearted person who values people more than money. For Anurag his mother's word is the words engraved in stone and he can cross all limits for her demands and comfort. Though he is admired by a lot of girls who follow him around, Anurag doesn't believe in love and feels the need of contributing his time to his studies and work rather than a companion. However, he falls in love with Prerna and his perspective towards life changes. However, to protect her from Komolika and to get her financial help for the Sharma's and Basu's, he refutes his relationship with Prerna. Yet he does his best to look out for Prerna and his eyes reflect his everlasting and eternal love for Prerna.

Prerna Sharma is a simple middle-class girl with rich values and morals. She lives in her fantasy world and dreams to live her romantic fairytale someday. Prerna is shown as a loving daughter for whom her parents and their happiness is her first priority. A sweet and bubbly girl who lives happily through life and its hurdles. Prerna falls for Anurag due to his care and concern for her and her family. He protects her from Naveen Babu. However, when her love interest Anurag misbehaves with her she is forced to grow a thick skin and claim her rights as his first wife.

Prerna and Anurag are worlds apart with two different perspectives. Where one is very down to Earth, the other dreams of touching the sky. Prerna believes to fulfil her love story someday, while Anurag completely dismisses the idea of love. Both are friends however neither of them has a soft corner for the other and never have they considered each other in a romantic way. However, destiny has played its game and with the grace of Goddess Durga, Prerna and Anurag have begun their new journey of long-lasting love which is to be tested time and again, a love which is defined by separation under the open sky as fire as their witness.

__ __ __ __

Parth Samthaan (born 11 March 1991) is an Indian television actor. He is known for playing the role of Manik Malhotra in MTV India's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. Currently, he is portraying the role of Anurag in Star Plus's Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.

Parth started his career as first runner-up in Pantaloon Fresh Face 2012. In his modelling career, he appeared in ads for brands such as Close-up and Coca-Cola. He worked in episodic series like Life OK's Savdhaan India, MTV India's Webbed, Bindass's Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and Zing's Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. His first lead role was Prithvi Sanyal in Channel V's Best Friends Forever. Later, he appeared as Manik Malhotra in MTV India's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. His character was reinstated for further seasons. Apart from acting, he did playback singing as well.In 2015, he was placed 11th in Eastern Eye's Top 50 Sexiest Asian Men list.Parth had signed his first Bollywood debut, Googly Ho Gayi, as well as two more movies (details to be confirmed).He has done playback singing for his second song Jind Meri. Currently, he is portraying Anurag Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.

Erica Jennifer Fernandes (born 7 May 1993)better known by her stage name Erica Fernandes is an Indian film actress and model who has appeared in Kannada, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu language films. Prior to her film career, she took part in Femina Miss India 2012 beauty pageant, finishing in the top 10. Since 2010, she has taken part in pageants and notably won Pantaloons Femina Miss Maharashtra 2011 amongst other titles. 

Erica auditioned to play the lead role in S. J. Surya's Isai. She subsequently was selected to play the lead role in the bilingual Virattu/Dega. Director Sasi had seen pictures of Erica at Meera Kathiravan's office, with whom she was shooting another film when he was casting for Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu. Sasi offered her the role of a software engineer in the film. Due to the delay of her other films, Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu became her first release. In 2014, she made her debut in Kannada with the film Ninnindale, which was followed by her debut Hindi film Babloo Happy Hai, directed by Nila Madhab Panda. In February 2014, Virattu eventually released. Its Telugu version, however, was pushed to late 2014 and Galipatam became her first Telugu release. The film received decent reviews from critics, who also noted that Erica "does a good job" and "shows maturity in her acting".Her delayed film with Kathiravan, Vizhithiru released on 6 October 2017 and sees her feature amongst an ensemble cast. In 2016, Fernandes was seen as Dr Sonakshi in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. Currently, she is portraying the role of Prerna Sharma in Star Plus's Kasautii Zindagii Kay.

Offscreen they are good friends. Parth calls Erica 'Prerna' and Erica calls him 'Partho.' Parth commented about their friendship: "I remember meeting Erica for the first time on the set. We hit it off right away. Erica and I are around the same age so, it was really easy to get along with her. "She is an amazing person and we have a lot of fun in between shots. She is an experienced actress and is multi-talented so I get to learn a lot from her. It's great that our off-screen friendship is translating really well on-screen and viewers are enjoying our on-screen chemistry." 

Erica says "We are good friends and have a great working relationship."They won best Jodi at Indian Telly Awards 2019.

priya185 thumbnail

Members 

(see previous AT)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151621544 

Rules

(even though it is a celebration AT, try your best to follow rules)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151630068

Thanks, everyone who put in the effort for 150th AT. 

Please keep this AT as positive as possible

(Please ignore any mistakes. I made it during the busy time of Diwali). 

priya185 thumbnail

Congratulations guys

Image result for congratulations"

And feel free to post

I hope you enjoy what we did here🤗

Happy Diwali to everyone

A quote for AT celebrations

May today's success be the beginning of tomorrow's achievements. Congratulations!     

Hopefully many more milestones to come

we waited for people's messages past the deadline& tried our best

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

IT's 150th 🥳

Congratulation guys ,👏 Wishing many more milestones, have fun, keep shining and cheer for #AnuPre ⭐️

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congrats for hitting 150 🥳👏🏻🍾🥂 we have come such a long way just like our bachchas 🤗

Hugs to everyone n let’s do party 💃🏻🎉 keep the positivity n fun element flowing thru this place 😍❤️no more manhoosiyat 

Many more to come ⭐️ 🥰

@Priya, Leena n others who created the first pages: great 👍🏻 as always ❤️🤗 Lovely messages too...me feeling emotional 😭 😳