Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaan786

he went to asim trying to resolve the issue making up with him 

and asim replied with no i will keep provoking you

i dont see it that different at what happened between sana and shefali

His attitude was hardly submitting unlike Shehnaz. Might seem similar to you, not to me. 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Penkie06

Chest bumping is nowhere being supported. However she didn't begin that all of a sudden. She was diverting Dey with mud cake or something and Dey soon began spitting shit. 

Now if you anyway spit shit against someone, a rage grows within. Like 'thik hai main gandi ladki, karungi gandi harkat. ' 

It's human psychology, a reverse one. 

Not using the word characterless doesn't mean Shefali didn't mean it through the rest of the words she spoke. 

what sana basically did was sexually harrass i hope you understand that i cant imagine any decent girl doing that stuff even while being angry

and if she is being a rebel and doing a "a gandi harkaat" then she should be prepared to be called characterless

ayaan786 thumbnail

His attitude was hardly submitting unlike Shehnaz. Might seem similar to you, not to me. 

you said the one who keeps showing attitude is worse

which one of them was it paras or asim be honest?

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣...well put

Penkie06 thumbnail

what sana basically did was sexually harrass i hope you understand that i cant imagine any decent girl doing that stuff even while being angry

and if she is being a rebel and doing a "a gandi harkaat" then she should be prepared to be called characterless

Basically she's been started being called characterless by Deboleena. Then by Sid Dey, then by Shefali. A woman can go a rebel by this time, yet being called characterless can hurt. 

Penkie06 thumbnail

you said the one who keeps showing attitude is worse

which one of them was it paras or asim be honest?

I didn't even say in their context but of course if one is submitting and the other keeps showing attitude, the second is worse. can't apply the same to, when none is submitting. 

ayaan786 thumbnail

Basically she's been started being called characterless by Deboleena. Then by Sid Dey, then by Shefali. A woman can go a rebel by this time, yet being called characterless can hurt. 

and by going rebel and doing that disgusting thing she proved them all right

ayaan786 thumbnail

I didn't even say in their context but of course if one is submitting and the other keeps showing attitude, the second is worse. can't apply the same to, when none is submitting. 

you dodged the question again 

no point in taking this further

Penkie06 thumbnail

you dodged the question again 

no point in taking this further

lol, you aren't ready to accept the difference in their approach. literally no point in taking this further with you even. 

And regarding proving them all right, yeah, we can't help the mentality, both inside the house and outside the house.

Main kucch karoon ya na karoon if I'm stamped as characterless, phir toh main karungi hi. Bhaad me jaaye duniya. I like this attitude much more. Yes certain things like the lipstick smudging might have looked awkward, but point is none in the house were even present there to witness that. Yet, if lying together on bistar earned her the gandi ladki tag, then be it. 

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

just stating my opinion

bahu gang >>>>>>> shukla gang