Shukla gang far better than bahu gang - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Penkie06

This season keeps messing my views up and I cannot stick to any view at all. 

Yesterdays episode made me realise that if someone says sorry repeatedly and if someone keeps showing attitude, I will definitely support the one who said sorry.

Also Shehnaz is not characterless at any cost, even if she chooses to be extremely friendly with men and even if that's her gameplan. No one on earth can call someone characterless on this basis. I can also call Siddharth Dey characterless then, for massaging Rashmi Desai, or Shefali for wearing tiny dresses. 

Felt bad for Arti. Literally, a task in which everyone played dirty, the pack of six behave as if they did nothing and everything was done by the other four. Calling someone repeatedly gandi doesn't make them gandi in the first place, rather brings out the mentalilty of the one who keeps saying. Deboleena is done and dusted with. Doesn't even exist for me as a contestant. 

Waiting for Salman's dhulaai.

Call me indecisive, this much I can say, bahu gang have lost their game. And it's high time they do something about it, lest they lose many more neutral people like me, to Shukla gang. 

Wah! If shehnaaz accepts gaali Diya, she is insaan, but Paras accepts his mistake says sorry, Asim doesn't want to anything with him!!! Great!!! 

Jigar kiske pass hai pata chalta hai. 

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soap_fan

Wah! If shehnaaz accepts gaali Diya, she is insaan, but Paras accepts his mistake says sorry, Asim doesn't want to anything with him!!! Great!!! 

Jigar kiske pass hai pata chalta hai. 

Paras has been mocking people for eons now. 

Literally no sympathy for that sanskari playboy. Sorry. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Paras has been mocking people for eons now. 

Literally no sympathy for that sanskari playboy. Sorry. 

Ok! I don't think he needs your sympathy...

Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap_fan

Ok! I don't think he needs your sympathy...

Of course he needs because I'm a voter. lol. I was not into SAAS gang from the beginning. when someone's game is such that they lose support, they deserve sympathy. ðŸ˜Š

Seethal00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think any gang is better...no one should be spared...i agree saas gang had sone light moments but they are also equally bad...

The way shukla goes to everyone's personnel space is v ridiculous...in that task paras was just removing the ladder n shukla ended up throwing the boxes itself...how can that act be justified..in the whole a t devo was v wrong too..

N next Shefali n sana...Sana was equally wrong so as Shefali...dey used gandaa words but sana's acts also cannot be justified...i can provoke like anything n you should be kept quiet is not done...but he should have controlled his language.. sana bachi hai ki nahi but she is in bb house n an adult too...kuch to sharam kar.. I'm not telling her intentions r wrong.. but it didn't look like good too..n it was sana who first pushed Shefali.. but atleast it is good as sana z sorry.. Shefali should have accepted it buried the hatchet..I din understand y she needs to took it longer...

N yesterday asim n Paras...if paras has given gali asim was not saint...he gave enough too...n with the aggression asim did should be questioned...he was throwing things yaa...kisiko lag jati toh...i think salman angry over paras coz he z something about salman..

Y devo hid the chai pathi I din understand...whatever it is they r not supposed to do so...

Sana poured the hot oil also din looks good...she should be given warning for that...devo pouring it in to her pan also was bad..both r equally bad...but the way sana came n told make breakfast now is v bad...they r not maids...

Rashmi looks sensible...

Mahira was ok...

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sana ne kuch bohot he ghatiya word bola tha jisko BB ne mute kiya uska kya???

Second thing is Shefali has not used characterless word explicitly. Sana is lying here . Plz tell me minutes and seconds of voot where Shefali explicitly spoked characterless word.

Bahu gang mai mahira was right with her words that shehnaz ko wkw mai sheh milti hai by salman and bigg boss. Sana ka fake cuteness drama bhi irritating hai . 

My question is sana ko kabhi apne ghatiya/cheap tactics ke liye Salman se daant kyu nai padti hai????Abhi dey ko bhi kitna cheap way mai provoke kar rai thi ... provoking bhi ek limit mai karte hai, yaha to yeh sid dey ko chest se push kar rai thi , mitti khilane ke liye picche padi thi uska kya???????! 

Bahu gang mai debo is very wrong, woh kitchen ko apne ghar se nai layi hai ki chai tea ka patti apne bag mai chupati hai???!.... who give her right to keep it in personal bag?????? 

debo ko khana banane ka task diya gaya hai iska matlab yeh nai ki woh pure kitchen ko control kare.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This season keeps messing my views up and I cannot stick to any view at all. 

Yesterdays episode made me realise that if someone says sorry repeatedly and if someone keeps showing attitude, I will definitely support the one who said sorry.

Also Shehnaz is not characterless at any cost, even if she chooses to be extremely friendly with men and even if that's her gameplan. No one on earth can call someone characterless on this basis. I can also call Siddharth Dey characterless then, for massaging Rashmi Desai, or Shefali for wearing tiny dresses. 

Felt bad for Arti. Literally, a task in which everyone played dirty, the pack of six behave as if they did nothing and everything was done by the other four. Calling someone repeatedly gandi doesn't make them gandi in the first place, rather brings out the mentalilty of the one who keeps saying. Deboleena is done and dusted with. Doesn't even exist for me as a contestant. 

Waiting for Salman's dhulaai.

Call me indecisive, this much I can say, bahu gang have lost their game. And it's high time they do something about it, lest they lose many more neutral people like me, to Shukla gang. 

bold 1 : so you support paras over asim yesterday?

bold 2 shefali called her characterless after she repeatedly chest pumped against sid dey against his will you cant call it anything else than characterless

imagine a man doing it to a girl what would he be called by society?

Edited by ayaan786 - 4 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

bold 1 : so you support paras over asim yesterday?

bold 2 shefali called her characterless after she repeatedly chest pumped against sid dey against his will you cant call it anything else than characterless

imagine a man doing it to a girl what would he be called by society?

I don't remember Paras repeatedly asking for forgiveness from Asim. I remember him walking out of the confession room and asking Asim to not provoke him. Probably I'm having memory issues. 

Penkie06 thumbnail

Chest bumping is nowhere being supported. However she didn't begin that all of a sudden. She was diverting Dey with mud cake or something and Dey soon began spitting shit. 

Now if you anyway spit shit against someone, a rage grows within. Like 'thik hai main gandi ladki, karungi gandi harkat. ' 

It's human psychology, a reverse one. 

Not using the word characterless doesn't mean Shefali didn't mean it through the rest of the words she spoke. 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't remember Paras repeatedly asking for forgiveness from Asim. I remember him walking out of the confession room and asking Asim to not provoke him. Probably I'm having memory issues. 

he went to asim trying to resolve the issue making up with him 

and asim replied with no i will keep provoking you

i dont see it that different at what happened between sana and shefali

you tell me who is the one who keeps "keeps showing attitude"

that was your line

Edited by ayaan786 - 4 years ago