Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Who is playing krishna  ? Bheem? Arjun?

For bheem they can take prabhas and arjun can be vicky  krishna will be difficult one there are not many eho can match up to kanha s charm 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

WHAT THE EFF. First of all,forget Deepika for a second WE ARE GETTING THE PALACE OF ILLUSIONS AS A MOVIE. One of the greatest Indian books ever written! Chitra Banerjee Devakaruni YOU DESERVE THIS! SO MUCH! 

Second,ofcourse its Deepika. Mantena is right on! 

Anyway,THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR A 'THE PALACE OF ILLUSIONS' STAN! Y'all should read that book if you havent ! Masterpiece. Honestly, just the fact that this book is getting turned into a movie. It makes you rethink Mahabharat in ways you did not think possible. So important and still so relevant. THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! 

You should watch Dharmakshetra. It was a TV adaptation of Palace Of Illusions on Epic channel. Quite nice. It's available on Netflix.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

You should watch Dharmakshetra. It was a TV adaptation of Palace Of Illusions on Epic channel. Quite nice. It's available on Netflix.

As much as i know dharmakshetra was about mb character s trial in chitragupta s court  is this the plot of POI??

Plus POI has drapaudi-karna angle i don't think this part is there in dharmakshetra

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Fantastic!! Deepika would be fab!

I quite like Rana as Duryodhana as well - but then he will need to bulk up for that. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Can't wait for the announcement of the whole cast.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Who is playing krishna  ? Bheem? Arjun?

For bheem they can take prabhas and arjun can be vicky  krishna will be difficult one there are not many eho can match up to kanha s charm 

for Krishna someone who can play it like SRJ

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is fantastic. I do not care about the actress but it is amazing that Mahabharta is being told from Draupadi's POV. It was long due. Mahabharta is always a story of Pandavas, Krishna, Arjuna, and Draupadi was just portrayed as a "Reason of war". Our society needs to know a woman's perspective. I hope they also explore other women in subplots like Kunti, Gandhari. 

Deepika is not a bad actress. If the movie is made well, she will shine. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Oh I didn't know this. Will check it out soon! Thanks :) 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am never upset with her. She is wise. It's just the haters who put all DP fans in the same bracket with their notmydp chants.

Originally posted by: you2

DP fans who were upset that she chose to do a small role in 83..will now be pleased to see Ranveer doing a small but important role in her latest production.

Co-branding is not only for ads,it works great for films too.