Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In that case...Oppo yes better to not expect Prerna to fall in love with Bajaj at all. Bajaj will come back to play ghantiyas and soulmates will keep finding excuses to seperate anyway. I’m guessing they think the other smells because I can’t see why you’d want to constantly find ways of leaving your lover if you love them that much. 

I think my thoughts trailed off.

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have such mixed feelings happening right now , I miss bajaj so much that I want him back but I don't want him in the midst of all this irritating soulmate jaap ! Kis chakkar main phas gayye😔 Anyways any new news about bajaj ?

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam.

I have such mixed feelings happening right now , I miss bajaj so much that I want him back but I don't want him in the midst of all this irritating soulmate jaap ! Kis chakkar main phas gayye😔 Anyways any new news about bajaj ?

That’s why it’s better for Komo to do her job and then Bajaj can come. 

No new news except Parth also said in an intv that Bajaj will be back. It’s a shame some people are still in denial about it but never mind.

.amigos. thumbnail

Main DMG ka Salaam-e-Ishq sequence dekh ke aayi. Dil ko thandak milgayi Bas ab Basu family isi pe perform karegi Bajju ki shaadi mein🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Main DMG ka Salaam-e-Ishq sequence dekh ke aayi. Dil ko thandak milgayi Bas ab Basu family isi pe perform karegi Bajju ki shaadi mein🤣

thathastu!👌

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Ishq haiyeee Ayaaz Karan 😈 AyaazKhanForGupta 

.amigos. thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Ishq haiyeee Ayaaz Karan 😈 AyaazKhanForGupta 

Isn't Mehra the Gupta this season?🤣 Ishq Haaayeee Nostalgia😭

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Reemz11

That’s why it’s better for Komo to do her job and then Bajaj can come. 

No new news except Parth also said in an intv that Bajaj will be back. It’s a shame some people are still in denial about it but never mind.

They are in denial since the beginning 😆The promo said rail ki patri , re imagination of the same show etc etc ! But still....They are expecting some other things ! 

Ok parth said he will be back let's see then ! 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Isn't Mehra the Gupta this season?🤣 Ishq Haaayeee Nostalgia😭

Mehra is Mehra. Substitute nahi hai unka. But not Gupta. Bajaj needs a BFF. Ishq Haiyee se better kaun 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bajaj has to come back only if there’s scope for a story beyond Prerna’s pining. There has to be something that cuts their umbilical cord. Their soulmate connected can stay intact but there has to be more.

He cannot keep pining for her and she can’t keep pining for Anurag. 

For that, there had to be progress. Bajaj track was wrapped up so that the cathartic end could happen!