Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Dere u go...dudh ka dudh n paani ka paani...btw dis needs to be a separate topic altogether...banao banao 😈

Yes, this definitely deserves a post of it own!

Do post it Sahi.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Dere u go...dudh ka dudh n paani ka paani...btw dis needs to be a separate topic altogether...banao banao 😈

👍

Shreya-s thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love this girl she is so brave she is the reason I got on forum after many years m 100 % sure all viewers r loving her.

all other girls go n cry on others' shoulders but only Mahira stands for herself bravely n not cry on anyone's shoulders even though she can.

today I really felt bad for her bcz neither Asim whom she considers brother didnt took a stand for her instead he was doing his chamchagiri of psycho  and Paras proved he is fattu coward not man enough was hiding inside instead of protecting mahira taking a stand for his friend.😡nope fattu kahin kaa 

hope Mahira now open her eyes on these two. 😳 no comments on Sana Arti they r not worth it.

Mahira bravo girl I would love to see this girl reach in top 3 in finals bcz she is not known big star but she has proved herself worthy to be in top.

loved the Girls Gang Rashmi  shefali debo they stood up for mahira all these 4 took a stand bravely Naari Shakti against that creep shukla   .👏

Edited by Shreya-s - 4 years ago
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Spirited-

Her voice might be shrill but I don't think she has made up false stuff on anyone.

Perfect example, she pushes Shukla first and when he does, she cries wolf and plays the girl card (for the rest of the episode). 

Edited by msd21 - 4 years ago
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: msd21

Perfect example, she pushes Shukla first and when he does, she cries wolf and plays the girl card (for the rest of the episode). 

Please do watch the video posted by Sahi on the previous page!

If that doesn't clear up things then there is no point discussing it further.

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She's the youngest/ bacchi of the house but she's got what it takes to give it back.  In the beginning she seemed like bit show off type but lately she is doing pretty good.  

Shreya-s thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

correction she only pushed his hand but shukla pushed her badly thank god she didnt fall due to that seeri crop than he got physical pushing himself into her ...... all girls ran to save her 

msd21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Spirited-

Please do watch the video posted by Sahi on the previous page!

If that doesn't clear up things then there is no point discussing it further.

I trust my eyes.

msd21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya-s

correction she only pushed his hand but shukla pushed her badly thank god she didnt fall due to that seeri crop than he got physical pushing himself into her ...... all girls ran to save her 

Pushing is pushing and she started it.

msd21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msd21

I trust my eyes. And yes the video shows that she pushed him first and he just gave her a little push on her shoulder and thanks to slippery ground, it looked a bit more pronounced.