Bigg Boss 13

Mahira deserves a Special Mention!

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel Mahira deserves a special mention, she stands her ground and fights for herself!

Have never seen her sit and cry or weep in a corner, she has always given it back staying within limits.

The girl has been clear from Day 1 that she is not here to stay relevant by creating fake love stories, she will play her game and take it forward the best way she can!

I'm really liking her the best but do feel that she might not go far if it's only 6 people who would be reaching finale.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I applaud the way she stood up to Shukla when he was literally inches away from her face  and shouting.

She didn't even budge budge nor did her voice quiver. Hats off to her and shame on paras for hiding from all the drama. 

Edited by Targaryen-gal - 4 years ago
-Spirited- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Targaryen-gal

I applaud the way she stood up to Shukla when he was literally inches away from her face  and shouting.

She didn't even budge budge nor did her voice quiver. Hats off to her and shame on paras for hiding from all the drama. 

Paras is definitely going to be picked up this weekend. Started the task well but then went and sat in a corner gossiping with Dey.

I just hope this doesn't become the main point of discussion during WKV, phir to Sid ki baari hi nahi ayegi.

Edited by -Spirited- - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I really admire this girl , whatever people say about her I find her genuine and fierce. Sana toh moofat hai lekin actually darpok 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed . The only reason I didn’t like her initially because I thought she was very self obsessed . But ya she has grown on me. She is just 22 and fighting with a 38 year old male bully with so much grace.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

She is shining in all the episodes.👏

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She did a fab job. I was aghast looking at how close he got. Like who do you think you are. That was clear bullying and if he's not pulled up for that then I don't think I want to continue watching this shit show. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

in thor voice

Larki ma dum ha 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She definitely does n her comebacks r so hilarious...aaj bhi Sana ne jab jealous bola toh she said "Abe tune kya Tajmahal banaya hai waha (referring to her ladder) jo mein jealous ho jau" 🤣🤣🤣 

-Spirited- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

She definitely does n her comebacks r so hilarious...aaj bhi Sana ne jab jealous bola toh she said "Abe tune kya Tajmahal banaya hai waha (referring to her ladder) jo mein jealous ho jau" 🤣🤣🤣 

She also said something on the lines of abhi Dhaka dega toh Mei Kya Arti utarungi 🤣