Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So finally the rumors of leap get confirmed. Lol all shows end up at the same level. Pehle denial denial and then overnight decisions 😆

This now explains why the Chachi “track” ended in just one epi. Things must have moved quickly with decisions made yesterday. 

Anyways, if they are just ending both HS and Babes ke characters, there is nothing left in the show with a leap/new season or otherwise. The show ran on the relationships between these characters, not one person. 

Ashnoor playing a 20 something year old would be bizarre since a lot of her mannerisms still look child-like. 

I will say goodbye to PB when these characters end. Isse aage aur isse pehle mujhe waise bhi interest nahin tha 🤷‍♀️😆

😆

again important decisions overnight , last it happened with meeta .

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

😆

again important decisions overnight , last it happened with meeta .

Really? What happened with Meeta? She also exited the show abruptly kya? But when I watched the epis during my binge-watch, it didn't really feel abrupt to me😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can’t believe this actually happened. They were informed just yesterday. Their characters were axed without even letting them know 😭😭

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Really? What happened with Meeta? She also exited the show abruptly kya? But when I watched the epis during my binge-watch, it didn't really feel abrupt to me😆

I believe she was also supposed to play a mother to a baby but Hunar didn't want to so usse bhi axe kar diya tha. Aur saath mein Ashok ka pack up bhi kara diya. 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

I wish I could say this is the first time I'm seeing such abrupt decisions being made by PHs on TV....lol

But sadly, I've seen many cycles of this....much more ugly cycles. 

I will say though, that for some reason, I expected better from this PH.....they've withstood so much venom on social media from people for so long, I didn't think they'd succumb to doing something just to spite people. 

But yeh bhi baaki writers ki tarhaan nikal rahe hain.....lol

Oh well, I'll enjoy whatever epis are left with the characters.  Baaki toh it's a fickle life on ITV.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I believe she was also supposed to play a mother to a baby but Hunar didn't want to so usse bhi axe kar diya tha. Aur saath mein Ashok ka pack up bhi kara diya. 😆

LOL oh achha I see.....but Ashok toh still hangs out with the PB cast....toh mujhe lagaa he expects to be back at some point and temporary exit hi tha😆

Who knows, they may bring him back now if new season is literally about Mini moving to London🤣.....all the things you guys were trolling about will come true now I guess😛.  You guys gave them all plenty of ideas.....haha

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Katha Kottage keeps her fascination with Mini alive. So How are they going to end it. Is Mini leaving Patiala behind and flying away now

So after 5 years how will they explain her Babes and HS, will they still be in Patiala or killed off.

So what about the others like NB, Khuranas and Khatri. Are they a part of the show or being axed as well.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL oh achha I see.....but Ashok toh still hangs out with the PB cast....toh mujhe lagaa he expects to be back at some point and temporary exit hi tha😆

Who knows, they may bring him back now if new season is literally about Mini moving to London🤣.....all the things you guys were trolling about will come true now I guess😛.  You guys gave them all plenty of ideas.....haha

LMAO, inhe humara saare bakwaas ideas hi dikhaye diye, baaki kuch ni? 🤣

As for Ashok, who knows. Agar Mummy Papa ko tata bye bye kar sakte hai toh phir yeh kuch bhi kar sakte hai. 

Saiyaa thumbnail

They kept her in dark & then told their decision abruptly but maintained that all was pre planned the tracks r pre written .

But actress had to clear the air , that ph didn't really do what they initially promised .

Saiyaa thumbnail

😆