Interesting Teaser

So Ishita has rented the entire house excluding Raman's room

yes Toshiji is saying right because Ishita and Raman are friends 

looking forward to the update

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 13

Ishra were eating food with senior bhallas looking at each other in between.raman was really happy that his parent gave ishita place in their life while Ishita was happy having someone to look upon apart from Raman and getting a place in his parent's heart.

She was eating slowly admiring her newly found family when Mr bhalla said-tu toh kuch kha hi nahi rahi ,puttar.achcha nahi bana hai kya.toshiji ,lagta hai ab aapke haath mein woh swad nahi raha.

Ishita-aisa kuch nahi hai,it's just I am just too happy to feel hungry.bahut din baad actually saalon baad,I can feel a family.i am really happy and thanks alot for giving me a place in ur happy family.

Toshiji-we r also happy to have u ,puttar.chal phataphat kha le,aur phir so jaa.its getting late.she said and ishra look at each other smiling.

Mr bhalla-has kya rahen ho,don't tell me tum log iss time par nahi sote.

Ishita-raman don't let me sleep,khud bhi padhte hai aur mujhe bhi padhate hai jabardasti.she said making a baby face.

Toshiji -toh isme galat kya hai,padhne ke liye hi toh aaye ho yahan.main toh chahti hoon Raman apne papa se bhi bada officer bane .she said smiling looking at Raman,while he just smiled .

Raman-maa,kuch meetha nahi hai.aap koi mithai nahi laayi??

Mr bhalla-toshiji ,aapne ladoo nahi khilaya bachchon ko,go and bring .he said and toshiji was going when Ishita said excitedly-main laaun,then she paused and said-only if u allow.

Toshiji smiled and said-kitchen mein slab ke corner mein hai,in a plastic container.go and get it.she said and ishita went when her phone start ringing.

Raman-ishita,ur phone is ringing.

Ishita-just coming .she said and went after a while taking the sweet box .she checked her phone and then called the person back.

Ishita-hello,haan,ok,I will be there.she said and hung up the call.

Raman look at Ishita and said-kya hua??

Ishita-nothing ,I have to go Camberley tomorrow.

Raman-kal,kyun??

Ishita-hai kuch official kaam.

Raman-kal jaana jaruri hai kya??

Ishita-haan,its urgent.koi problem hai kya??

Toshiji-haan kal toh,she was saying to which Raman said-nahi,if its urgent then go.main chalun kya??

Ishita-nahi,she is coming and I don't want her to see u.i will rather go alone ,don't worry I will be safe and will be back till evening .I know u r always worried about my safety .she said smiling while raman's face fell remembering how unreasonably he behaved like her today.

He just nodded when toshiji said-taste these ladoos ,puttar.maine banaye hai.

Ishita-aapne banaye hai toh achche hi honge,she said smiling and had it.

Soon the dinner was over and bhallas went to raman's room while ishita went to hers.

Toshiji-why don't u let me tell her??

Raman-kyunki usse koi bahut jaruri kaam hoga.

Mr bhalla-what she was talking,who is coming and she don't want her to be spotted with u.

Raman-her step mother.

Mr bhalla-but why??

Raman-actually she has some issues with her step mom and she don't want to trouble me.

Mr bhalla-matlab woh kisi problem mein hai and she don't want u to interfere.he asked to which Raman nodded.

Mr bhalla-and u just let it be.

Raman-toh kya karun main,it's her personal matter aur woh mujhe involve nahi karna chahti.kis haq se bolun ki I want to be with her when she clearly denies.i don't have any right on her,papa .utna hi haq hai jitna usne mujhe diya hai.main nahi keh sakta uska haath pakad kar ki main chalunga tumhare saath,I can't leave u alone.he said while his eyes got teary on his helplessness.

Mr and Mrs bhalla look at him and toshiji said-do u love her??

Raman look at them and said-she don't .

Toshiji-this is not the answer to our question.

Raman-i don't know,maa.but I want to be with her in her pain,in her trouble.but woh mujhe khud se dur kar deti hai .everytime I tried to accompany her,she denied strictly.woh akele chali jaati hai taaki uski step mom ko pata naa chale that we r associated anyway and she can harm me in anyway.

Mr bhalla-main kuch samjha nahi.

Raman-her father left almost everything on her name and her step mom want to have it ,and for that she is behind ishita.he said making both shocked.

Toshiji-yeh tu kya keh raha hai ,someone is behind ishita's life??she asked to which Raman nodded in yes.

Raman -u know maa,I tried many times to accompany her to Camberley but she never allowed me .so I just let her go,though she goes in her own vehicle but mera dil bahut ghabrata hai,what if she does something to my Ishita,he said lost in his thoughts while his parent look at each other hearing my Ishita.

Raman -i don't wanna lose her, maa.he said and then realised what he is saying .he composed himself and said-achcha bahut ho gayi baatein,let's sleep.u both must be tired.he said to which both nodded.

Raman arranged the bed and said-maa-papa,aap dono bed par so jaiye.main neeche so jaata hoon.

Toshiji-kyun puttar,tu baahar hall mein so jaa ??

Raman-nahi,I am ok.he said looking down.

Mr bhalla-koi baat hai kya puttar,joh tujhe pareshan kar rahi hai,u can share with us.

Raman-actually I am feeling guilty.mujhe bura lag raha hai.

Toshiji-guilty ,for what??

Raman-actually iss pure ghar mein sirf yeh room mera hai.i mean main sirf iss room ka rent deta hoon while ishita pays for the whole house except this room.toh technically yeh ghar uska hi hai.but still I told her to stay out without thinking that what if she refuse me blankly.but phir bhi usne aisa nahi kiya,bas complain ki that I didn't thought about her .mujhe bahut guilty feel ho raha hai .aisa lag raha hai jaise main uski achchai ka faayda utha raha hoon.yeh pura ghar ussi ka hai aur Maine usse yahan aane se mana kiya.now I don't feel like taking favour from her.toh hum log yahin adjust kar lein,I know thoda mushkil hai,he was saying when toshiji said-if u want, hume koi problem nahi ,but aisa naa ho ki tum usse phir hurt kar do,thinking her help as favour.she said making Raman look at her.

Mr bhalla-ur mother is right,but tum bhi galat nahi.u shouldn't have told her like this. Woh bhi yahin rehti hai.

Raman-i know and I said sorry to her also ,but kya karun.mera dimaag chalna bandh ho gaya tha aap logon ko dekh kar,I knew aap log overreact karenge .toh joh samajh aaya wahin kar diya and it was really stupid of me.he was saying when ishita came in and said-raat bhar baat karenge,sona nahi hai??

Raman-we were just going to,u tell ho gayi saari preparation kal ke liye.

Ishita-haan ,it's done.and don't worry I will be fine.she said smiling making them smile too.

Ishita-toh chaliye??

All look at her and asked-kahan??

Ishita-kahan ka kya matlab,aap log sab yahin soyenge kya.this bed is not enough for three.toh maa mere saath soyengi aur papa aapke saath.

Raman-no Ishita,we will adjust.dont bother urself.

Ishita-did I ask u??maa aap mere saath chal rahi hai bas,yeh order hai mera,chaliye mere saath.aur main Raman ki tarah neend mein pair bhi nahi maarti.she said and then bite her tongue.

Toshiji look at them and said-tum log bed bhi share karte ho??

Raman-sometimes,

Ishita-when I am very emotional,when I feel scared to be alone,but trust me we don't,she was saying when Mr bhalla said-we r trusting u,he said making ishra smile.

Toshiji-but don't break our trust .

Ishita-never ,now let's go maa.warna Raman puri raat sirf baar karte rahenge .she said and literally pulled away toshiji with her.

Mr bhalla look at Raman and said-pyaari bachchi hai ,usse hardly kisi baat se fark pada hai .

Raman-yahin toh baat hai,usse mere iss unreasonable behaviour se bhi koi problem nahi,but I am feeling guilty.

Mr bhalla-bhool jao and remember,never to repeat this.she is very good ,u too just be good to her.he said to which Raman nodded and both lay down on the bed.

In ishita's room,ishita was talking anything and everything to toshiji while she was just listening smiling.soon toshiji slept while Ishita was trying to sleep but couldn't because of toshiji's constant snoring .

Ishita got up after half an hour and said-i can't sleep here,maa bahut achchi hai but bahut snore karti hai,I think I should go and sleep in hall.haan,this will be right.she thought and went to hall only to see Raman laying on the couch.

Ishita-raman,aap yahan.room mein nahi so rahen.

Raman-papa sachchi mein mere papa hai,bahut pair chalate hai.main teen baar gir gaya bed se.so I thought to sleep here it,but what u r doing here.

Ishita-maa,bahut snore karti hai,I can't sleep .but aap couch par hai toh main ander hi chali jaati hoon.she said and was going when Raman said-wait,I make some arrangements.he said and keep the mattress down,he opened it making much space for them.

He opened his arms for her and said-we can adjust here.

She smiled and went to him.both lay down side by side and ishita rested her head on his chest.

After sometime,

Ishita-raman,main kuch puchun toh aap sach batayenge??

Raman-haan bolo.

Ishita-what u were talking when I entered ur room,why u were guilty.

Raman look at her and said-tumne sunn liya tha??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-tell me naa,what u were talking??

Raman-actually I was feeling bad for telling u to stay away for few days.

Ishita-raman,u r still stuck at that.just forget it.

Raman-how can I,Maine galat kiya.

Ishita-aapko haq hai,aap mere liye sab kuch karte hai,Raman.toh agar aap problem mein honge toh mujhse hi help mangenge naa.

Raman-but still,it's ur house also.infact u pay more then me.

Ishita-now please don't bring this in between us,what we share is more then just this house .the way u comfort me ,nobody can comfort me,the way u care for me,nobody can do that and the way u love me ,nobody can love me.toh agar aap mere liye itna kuch kar sakte hai ,toh those se unreasonable bhi ho sakte hai.waise bhi log unhi se unreasonably behave karte hai jinhe woh maante hai.aap mujhe apna maante hai,issliye kuch bhi maang sakte hai.

Raman-really,then why u came here.tumhe nahi aana chahiye tha.

Ishita-woh actually,I thought,

Raman-what u thought??

Ishita-that u r with some girl and that's why u don't want me in between u two.

Raman-kya,u think of me like this.

Ishita nodded smiling.

Raman-buddhu,I don't have anyone other then u in my life.meri zindagi mein sirf tu hi hai.he said wrapping his arms around her while she closed her eyes smiling at his honest confession and soon both were sleeping cuddled in each other.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Ps-if u guys r getting bored of reading my stories regularly,do tell me I will give u all a break.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Ishita is so sweet

Eagerly waiting for next part

Pls pls pls continue soon

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very nice update