PreRishAT #112|The Universe Works In Mysterious Ways|Reminder NT P117 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

sort of scanner but not radar. 😈

What is this riddle 🤣

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it deserves to be. 😵 Even if she had cut copy pasted scenes story DIALOGUEs everything from the previous show, the show would have been in a better place. 😵

KZK 1 truly had wonderful dialogues! Especially monologue wale dialogues were top class beautiful shudh Hindi at its finest. So organic and far from superficial. URGH. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I see Bajaj returning. I am somehow now absolutely certain that Karan is not returning. He wouldn't return to this crap. Maybe he will come if provided with a better paycheck..which I don't think they can afford anymore lol. 

Karan has loved Bajaj a lot on contrary. He is still wearing Bajaj rings ☺️ but yes if they promise him a properly under the guidance of ekta story, where he gets to show his skills, as well as sharpens them, plus some more incentives he will surely do it. For Kzk gives him the flexibility that no other project does. 

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The way this show is going does anyone really want bajaj to return 🤔 I initially wanted but after seeing the last 2-3 epis and promo I really have lost interest . It's just going to be a headache and the way erica is acting so mechanically I feel even she has lost interest cause at the end of the day prerna only has been butchered in every way possible ! 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

but not ekta's 🤣

I agree to that 😆

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The writers are getting paid for writing the same dialogues over and over again. Look at other SP show it has beaten kzk many times and still is.

Freshened is required and bajaj give that now he is on a break and if he comes back again it will be something worth seeing 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

There was a time where no channel including SP were taking her shows. TRPs do matter trust me. They’re letting it continue because the ratings aren’t disastrous but they expect higher for 8pm too.

i have heard of that phase. After yhm, it all changed. Ofc trps do matter but i wish SP had more of a say like they have in Gul's case. Because this regressive garbage Seriously doesn't deserve be on tv. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

KZK is primetime and that makes its flop nature even more satisfactory 😆

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

More then money I think they need to give bajaj a good  story line. Everything else will fall on it’s on. what they are showing is a joke it cannot be call kzk at all 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

What is this riddle 🤣

that if trps improve they will leave the show if they don't they will scrap it off 🤣 unfortunately Ekta has purchased the slot. Dont see anything happening 😵

Someone make her watch this show 😡