PreRishAT #112|The Universe Works In Mysterious Ways|Reminder NT P117 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Feelingoflove idhar kisse ka insta I'd Hain ,?

These days I get too many insta request pls if anyone from forum be specific other wise I reject πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

KZK 1 truly had wonderful dialogues! Especially monologue wale dialogues were top class beautiful shudh Hindi at its finest. So organic and far from superficial. URGH. 

i saw some Episodes myself and i was shocked to find such quality then and the quality now πŸ˜΅ gul gets better with every show and ekta gets worse. 🀦

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sam.

The way this show is going does anyone really want bajaj to return πŸ€” I initially wanted but after seeing the last 2-3 epis and promo I really have lost interest . It's just going to be a headache and the way erica is acting so mechanically I feel even she has lost interest cause at the end of the day prerna only has been butchered in every way possible ! 

i am torn Honestly 

I want him to be back so that i can see him everyday 😭 but if the FL is such and the actor equally not helping, then who will want 😏

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If Ekta watched KZK, she would know what to do. Too busy that woman. Alas!

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Karan has loved Bajaj a lot on contrary. He is still wearing Bajaj rings ☺️ but yes if they promise him a properly under the guidance of ekta story, where he gets to show his skills, as well as sharpens them, plus some more incentives he will surely do it. For Kzk gives him the flexibility that no other project does. 

For Bajaj to take precedence with PreRish,they have to sideline Anurag which I don't think the channel with do. What I have noticed is that they need main pairs for lots of things that does not only concern the show. What you're saying is the ideal situation where ofcourse he will return πŸ˜† Nice arc and getting to show skills. Who wouldn't? I am sure they promised him no less this time around as well. Its a no brainer that way. But I don't think he's coming back for another round of Krish Mask and plastic knife..and I don't see that changing in the show. There are literally doing a same track all over again for TRPs. They won't learn.