Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I have not seen this task but I was shocked to see rashmi bad talking behind abu’s back when he went against his own group to support her. I was so disappointed in rashmi. So far I like Sid more than rashmi. At the beginning of the show I liked rashmi more but now because of her being mean and lying, I am in Sid side 

Edited by Terenaina - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, she was fair throughout. I also liked how she handled the interview by not answering them. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

this i agree with both her decisions were fair and the one with asim too that if he doesn't like it don't touch then 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

She was fair but BB mein fair hoke achaar dalna hai?😆 

Good point. But woh unfair hoti bhi toh kiske liye. Its not like she’s attached to her group members. They all are just together for convinience rather than any genuine bonding. And what would she get out of it if Shefali saves Dey.

I think she did gain today by atleast improving her image in viewers eyes. End of day  Bigg Boss is all about image game and how people see you. See the downhill graph of Paras. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Riseofaliens

She was completely fair....and she is very strong, nt afraid of anyone and is open to suggestions...

She just needs to remember things nicely for her own good...and speculate things minutely and not blurt out things on assumptions..

Ya and she needs to be happier. It was good to see her smiling today.

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think the decision regarding Asim was correct. Sid and Asim played unfairly in the second turn when they got everyone to go in but kept standing at the door...not unfairly but cunningly and I don't understand why everybody thinks they need Sid and his chela's approval and so allowed them to get away with this. I like Asim less and less the more he stays with that fox Sid.