Rashmi was a fair sanchalak

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi was good today as a Sanchalak. Stood by her decisions. She seemed more sure and confident of herself today. I don’t know why. I don’t know what the actual rules were but she went by the same rule both the times “The person who is standing with the rose in the red box “. She applied it for both Paras and Asim. May be she can replace Abu ji as Sanchalak now😆. Seems to be good at it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She was completely fair....and she is very strong, nt afraid of anyone and is open to suggestions...

She just needs to remember things nicely for her own good...and speculate things minutely and not blurt out things on assumptions..

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am glad to see this. She really did a fair job !! Much much better than Robo Sanchalak Abu G. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

I smell Sarcasm here

Not at all I totally mean it. She didn’t come under any pressure and took her own decision .

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

At  the starting of the task i felt at the time of paras she was not fair ,maybe i m not sure of  the rules. But i liked when she stopped shehnaz from touching asim , and also in the third attempt she gave it to asim which i think was quite  fair decision. 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She was fair but BB mein fair hoke achaar dalna hai?😆 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Not at all I totally mean it. She didn’t come under any pressure and took her own decision .

I m a voot user so haven't seen it yet so yeah just thought so :P

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

The rules need to be clearer, it was confusing, was the rule whoever is in the box near the rose? In that case it's not about who is touching rose first which is what they were arguing, she was fair. 

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rashmi is growing day by day and she handelled the reporter thing the best by not saying anything!She proved just leave the dignity for yourself instead of telling everyone what happend before entering BB

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Rash played as nice task player by kidding with Asim even though no chances , she kept efforts n done her part , as sanchalak slayed it n sid n asim ko lapet mei given it lol , chup karaya Sid ko,in a way saved asim , when asim complained stopped shefali not to go physical , multi tasker there n later shefali vent her anger in task n targeted rash n handled her well . She slayed n shined , good job