DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Let's finish this AT now quickly. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

I have some of the answers but Abhi aaj mood nahin Hai to reply long long post. Some other day we will surely discuss. 

Sure...whenever you have the mood and energy...Take care of your health first Pawan,that comes first.....all this nonsense toh chalta rahega....👍🏼

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Sure...whenever you have the mood and energy...Take care of your health first Pawan,that comes first.....all this nonsense toh chalta rahega....👍🏼

Thanks 

Ab waise bhi Aage kuch jyada hai nahin to discuss as this AT won't allow us to discuss about the other characters. 

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

yeah I know I will not get answers to any of my questions...just venting my frustration here after so many days....😆

IMO,if one gives hope to someone about something that person is answerable to the questions directed at them when they can't stand up to that hope....well that applies in real life only not in fiction....but who is the responsible party here..?EK....Erica...or just Prerna??Whom should I blame to get my closure??

Again questions....no answers....its best I just leave my rantings and watch some good movies....😆

Closure will come when the show will end but I want to say few things ...we have seen Erica's previous show and in that show she has acted from her heart...and this kzk is just giving her fame and awards which were due to her when she was Sonakshi ...so Universe works in mysterious ways but RN she isn't involved much with the character because the way they change the story ..can never satisfy any actor.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Last time, I interacted with a man on IF was this gentleman called Wali who is a great writer and was doing PhD in the UK. We interacted in real life basis as well for inputs on his thesis. 

My experience has been interesting in IF. most of the people I met here, we have real-life connections and friendships as well. Like I told you Ramay and I met on several occasions during my work trips to Hyderabad.

BTW, coming back to 'Bade Bade Log'. You know Kriti, as I am ageing, I somehow understand that age is just a notion in the head. You would be surprised that I have interacted with 70-year-olds too in this forum, a wonderful lady called Shyamla Aunty who is a Retd IFS officer and very accomplished in real life. Google her. And, I have had the most wonderful discussions with her.

I have met some REALLY different age group people starting from 17-year-olds to 45-year-old women and crazily accomplished women through shows across cultures and different geographical boundaries. And, these are REAL people and not crazy teeny boppers spreading HATE.

That's what social media has done to the world, if it has negatives, it has positives too!

I like interactions irrespective of PREJUDICE, not getting RILED up ever!! Every age group has something to contribute to the THOUGHT PROCESS!

My first forum was D3 (Dil Dosti dance) a shoe on channel V 

And I got some great friends there ,some were of my age group,some younger ,and some older...and Men too who's like around 25-35 or something at that time ...we still called them bhai .

I am not mocking anyone about their age

I am saying when we talked to someone virtually without knowing their real identity we thought they're just like you 

And when we got connected to them on WhatsApp Facebook ....I got to know their real age .....but the connection between us had become so strong that the time comes when age didn't matter when we got to know them in real life ..... there's was a girl I met there Annie she's like 40 or something but I still call her Annie whenever we talked on phone, WhatsApp or facebook

Don't know what am ranting

But mainly I wanted to say...AGE and GENDER doesn't matter if connection become strong 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

But I saw promo of his intro and I felt it's very funny. 

No offense to ksg fans though. 

you now like him as an actor? Buss that is enough 😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

My first forum was D3 (Dil Dosti dance) a shoe on channel V 

And I got some great friends there ,some were of my age group,some younger ,and some older...and Men too who's like around 25-35 or something at that time ...we still called them bhai .

I am not mocking anyone about their age

I am saying when we talked to someone virtually without knowing their real identity we thought they're just like you 

And when we got connected to them on WhatsApp Facebook ....I got to know their real age .....but the connection between us had become so strong that the time comes when age didn't matter when we got to know them in real life ..... there's was a girl I met there Annie she's like 40 or something but I still call her Annie whenever we talked on phone, WhatsApp or facebook

Don't know what am ranting

But mainly I wanted to say...AGE and GENDER doesn't matter if connection become strong 

@Mocking Arey nahi re. I know you never said that!

@2nd Bold TRUE!

Btw, Are you talking about Annie from Kolkata? because I know someone from that age group too whom I met on IF.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ayesha1980

Closure will come when the show will end but I want to say few things ...we have seen Erica's previous show and in that show she has acted from her heart...and this kzk is just giving her fame and awards which were due to her when she was Sonakshi ...so Universe works in mysterious ways but RN she isn't involved much with the character because the way they change the story ..can never satisfy any actor.

yes...that was another of my questions I asked long back....how are the actors able to go thru with this illogical script....I guess the answer is by not acting to their best....by not emoting fully.....by not giving their best in every shot....is that their way of protesting,perhaps??🤔

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

@Mocking Arey nahi re. I know you never said that!

@2nd Bold TRUE!

Btw, Are you talking about Annie from Kolkata? because I know someone from that age group too whom I met on IF.

Nope she's a Christian and from Mumbai 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Nope she's a Christian and from Mumbai 

Oh, Okay.