Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

You're shocked to find men here 

And we were shocked to find itne bade bade log here 

My exact instant reaction were "itne bade bade log bhi yaha hote " 

Because while chatting we thought everyone are of same age group like us 

Last time, I interacted with a man on IF was this gentleman called Wali who is a great writer and was doing PhD in UK. We interacted in real life basis as well for inputs on his thesis. 

My experience has been interesting in IF. Most of the people I met here, we have real-life connections and friendships as well. Like I told you Ramya and I met on several occasions during my work trips to Hyderabad.

BTW, coming back to 'Bade Bade Log'. You know Kriti, as I am aging, I somehow understand that age is just a notion in the head. You would be surprised that I have interacted with 70-year-olds too in this forum, a wonderful lady called Shyamla Aunty who is a Retd. IFS officer and very accomplished in real life. Google her. And, I have had the most wonderful discussions with her.

I have met some REALLY different age group people starting from 17-year-olds to 45-year-old women and crazily accomplished women through shows across cultures and different geographical boundaries. And, these are REAL people and not crazy teeny boppers spreading HATE.

That's what social media has done to the world, if it has negatives, it has positives too!

I like interactions irrespective of PREJUDICE, not getting RILED up ever!! Every age group has something to contribute to the THOUGHT PROCESS!

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

he said i know you don't need my help ever but universe works in a mysterious way so if you ever need my help always know i am there for you With Highest Intensions Mr RISHABH BAJAJ 

And karan wrote it himself 

RB ne rula diya. 

Hand written letter has the soul of the person writing it.

Prerna sambhalkar rakhna RB ke ye first letter. These simple words say he loves you. Agar samajh sako toh.

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 4 years ago
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Anyone remember the exact date on which they showed RB entry? 

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

RB ne rule diya. 

Hand written letter has the soul of the person writing it.

Prerna sambhalkar rakhna RB ke ye first letter. These simple words say he loves you. Agar samajh sako toh.

Itna brain nahin Hai Uski pass to understand yeh sab. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

did it ever? 

I have so many Complaints from Erica herself. But i will restrict myself for it anyway doesn't matter now

Only place she acted was in the courtroom scene. I will give credit to muzzu for that. 

Rest @esha some questions shouldn't be asked. 😆

Waise.. ekta needs to out her foot down some places. That's it. 

yeah I know I will not get answers to any of my questions...just venting my frustration here after so many days....😆

IMO,if one gives hope to someone about something that person is answerable to the questions directed at them when they can't stand up to that hope....well that applies in real life only not in fiction....but who is the responsible party here..?EK....Erica...or just Prerna??Whom should I blame to get my closure??

Again questions....no answers....its best I just leave my rantings and watch some good movies....😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Anyone remember the exact date on which they showed RB entry? 

epi 191 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Exactly. I was so glad that Bajaj made her understand and she was quite ready to say her goodbyes. 

Yes our bajaj is so good 😊 our bajaj didn’t lost anything ❤️😛❤️😎

But I saw promo of his intro and I felt it's very funny. 

No offense to ksg fans though. 

Originally posted by: esha143

yeah I know I will not get answers to any of my questions...just venting my frustration here after so many days....😆

IMO,if one gives hope to someone about something that person is answerable to the questions directed at them when they can't stand up to that hope....well that applies in real life only not in fiction....but who is the responsible party here..?EK....Erica...or just Prerna??Whom should I blame to get my closure??

Again questions....no answers....its best I just leave my rantings and watch some good movies....😆

I have some of the answers but Abhi aaj mood nahin Hai to reply long long post. Some other day we will surely discuss. 

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Yes our bajaj is so good 😊 our bajaj didn’t lost anything ❤️😛❤️😎

He lost his heart to a useless lady.