Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 2

Prerna reached London and instead of going to the address she got from Mr Mehra of Me Bajaj,she checked in some cheap hotel and then she thought to have some coffee at a nearby cafe.

She was having her coffee with pancakes ,when she heard "Mumma" ,she got alerted as this is the same voice which called her Mumma for the first time .

Prerna whole body beamed in happiness and mumble "kukki"

She got up and turn towards the direction from where the voice is coming and yes she was not wrong ,this is her kukki only who are running towards her direction,her eyes got teary and felt a lump in her throat.

She'll going to spread her arms to take her little kukki who's now 7 years old in her arms, when she saw a lady got up from the chair and blocked the way of her little kukki ,she thought to give that lady some piece of her mind for blocking her little girl's way but the what happened next shocked her to core .

That lady bend a little and the next minute ,her daughter was in that lady's arms and the most shocking thing was kukki's giggling in being that lady's arms . Then she saw Mr. Bajaj also coming near them with a rare dimpled smile on his face ,and the next thing she noticed his hairs "so he's back in his salt and pepper look" she thought

Then she recalled that how she silently placed a box of hair colour in his wardrobe ,and the next day she noticed that all his White hairs were gone 

She didn't liked his white hairs before then why ,why the hell she's finding him attractive now in the same look

When she was lost looking at RB.... kukki's gaze fell on her and she squealed "PRERNAA MAA" and come out from her Mumma's embrace and ran towards Prerna 

Prerna got happy knowing that her daughter didn't forgot her and she happily engulfed her in her arms ....tears were flowing from her eyes meeting her daughter after so long.....she cup her face in her both hands and kiss every inch of her face making kukki giggle....and then she returned the favour to her Prerna maa 

Rishabh was shocked to see her here.....and he look at each direction for Mr Basu to didn't find him .....very difficultly he suppressed the emotions he felt for her and open door for some another....he just wished that it didn't come out after meeting her as he'll be not able to bear that pain again.

He hold the hand of the woman who's standing beside him and walk towards the mother daughter duo who was so lost in each other that didn't felt their presence.

"Mrs. Baj...Basu" Prerna look towards Mr. Bajaj and automatically a smile adorned her lips 

RB was taken aback as this was the first time he have seen her genuinely smiling at him and turn his face as he didn't have a belief on himself as even knowing that her smiles was forced he fell for her so hard ....and now he didn't want to feel that again 

Prerna feel a little hurt when he turned his gaze from her 

"Hmm what are you doing here ...in London" he asked still not looking at her 

"Hmmm..wo I came for a little...break" she answered 

"Break ...break from what" now he look at her and asked 

"And where's Mr Basu....he left you alone in the strange cafe of the strange city..... didn't expect that from him" he continues

"Hmm he didn't come... he's busy in taking care of HIS SON...so..I came here alone....I needed this break for myself " she lied 

Rishabh is not satisfied with her answer....she seems different....she's hiding something but what .... hopefully everything is good and she's happy in his life 

"It's good Prerna maa now that you're here....now you'll help me in all the preparations" said kukki

"Preparation for what " Prerna asked confusingly

"For Mumma Papa's Wedding" she answered in excitement and continues "just like papa helped in all the preparations for your and Anurag Bhaiya's marriage"

Prerna's shocked to know that Mr Bajaj is getting married that to the woman to whom now her daughter call Mumma

"Hmmm sorry I forgot to introduce to her" he pointed towards the lady standing beside him 

And he continues "She's Meneka ....my first Ex-Wife... kukki's mother and now my fiance...we are getting married next week"

She was so shocked that could not able to utter a single word ....her body got frozen ...here she came to claim her family back but what she found that she's on the verge of loosing them for FOREVER

only one question come in her mind that "IS IT TOO LATE ????" 

So here's the second part guyz 

And am not sure if am going to write more parts or going to leave it here only

Don't forget to comment

-Kriti

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kritiiiiii🤗

This was *muahhhhhhh* and it's MENKA omgggggg my RishKaaaaaaaa❤️

Maza aa gaya! But why is RB still worried about Prerna? Has he really moved on? 

Glad Kukki didn't forget her Prerna Maa❣️ but loved when she said "you'll have to help in wedding preparations just like Dad did yours and bhaiya's" lmaooooo😆

Jaldi update kardena next part💕

-Sanu

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Just curious is it Prerish story or Rishka?

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Just curious is it Prerish story or Rishka?

After reading 2nd part and RB's thought do you felt it's RishKa story

If I'll write more parts then end game will be PreRish only 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Kritiiiiii🤗

This was *muahhhhhhh* and it's MENKA omgggggg my RishKaaaaaaaa❤️

Maza aa gaya! But why is RB still worried about Prerna? Has he really moved on? 

Glad Kukki didn't forget her Prerna Maa❣️ but loved when she said "you'll have to help in wedding preparations just like Dad did yours and bhaiya's" lmaooooo😆

Jaldi update kardena next part💕

-Sanu

Sanuuuu 🤗

Yeah RishKa are Bae 

But it's not RishKa story 🙄

Next update hmmm Don't know kuch socha nhi 

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Heyyy nice update !! Please don't get Rishab and meneka married. ... Felt bad for Prerna... Please reunite them soon.. thank you for the update .... please continue soon.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Menaka is back in Rishabh/Kukki life. Prerna is late, I hope she is not too late. Kukki still loves Prerna, there is no change in this. Rishabh still loves Prerna, no change in this too. I think he is marrying Menaka for Kukki. Let's see how Prerna will make all the arrangements when she wants her family back. She may start to understand her feelings for him now and also understand what he went through when making arrangements for her wedding with Anurag. Let's see how Rishabh would hide and control his feelings for Prerna in all this. What would be Menaka's role in all this?

Lovely update Kriti❤️. Please do continue soon. 

Aavnii thumbnail

No, no, no...

Don't stop here..., story is interesting...and we can see Prerna's Tadap and pain in this series... 

You can take Rishika marriage to the last point, it will be interesting to see Prerna's condition and her various attempts to stop the marriage..

Do continue... Please...

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No thank you this time 😭😭 because this part was very short 😭😭

So madam come in London but didn’t went to bajaj 🥺

Oh maybe she feels guilty a bit about how she treated him 🥺

Why Moneka in this story??? 🤔🤔 

So Rishabh still care about prerna because the way he asked her about joker 🃏 Anu  😔 with so much concern it shows that he didn’t moved on  😭😉 naughty Rishabh in reality one woman 👩 and in your mind another 😆👏

If he didn’t moved on so why he is marring with Moneka???🤔🤔🤔 Don’t tell me that it’s because of Kuki this time tooooo 😰😰😰😥😢😩😩 Arey What about him 😩😢😥😨 

Anyway I want more please update next part soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😭❤️🤗

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

After reading 2nd part and RB's thought do you felt it's RishKa story

If I'll write more parts then end game will be PreRish only 

Yaa after reading second part, it looks like so and come what may I am interested in only PreRish..No Menka, Urvashi, Rambha, only Prerna for my Rishabh Bajaj