PreRish TS : Is It Too Late ???? Part 2 pg 7 UPDATED (2/11/19)

Posted: 4 years ago

2 years later

Prerna board the flight to London to get back to her family....finally she have realised that her true place are with her family,her family who never doubted her,who respected her...the family who had given her the place of queen. Finally she stand up for herself and come out from the hell hole named Basu Bari.

So much happened in this 2 year since the day Mr Bajaj left her alone in Basu Bari....few days were like a bliss.... she finally had become Mrs Anurag Basu ,this is what I wanted even after being married to Mr. Bajaj.

Everything was running smooth...Anurag and me was so happy that our dream become true ....but the day I refused to intimate with Anurag ,he got angry I've never seen him so much angry specially on me .yes I refused him not because I don't want him to come closer but because doctor had advised me to not to do any physical activities because my baby was not growing properly and sex could be dangerous for him.

I was finally going to reveal my pregnancy to him ,that we're going to become parents but before I told him he left the room in anger and next morning we got the news about his accident and as usual everyone blamed me and Kaka Babu too gave me a disappointed glances .

Then entered Anuradha Singh in Our life ,the perfect bong girl even after not being a Bengali. She's the one who saved Anurag and as the gesture of gratitude kaki maa offered her to live with us in Basu Bari as recently lost her whole family in an accident .

By kaki maa expression I can say that she's impressed with her even after doing everything for this family I was still not worthy enough for being a Basu Bahu.

And slowly slowly she gelled up with the family like since she was living here and o started feeling that I am the guest and she's the daughter in law of that house ,I didn't have problem with her getting the love of the family even from Kaka Babu who treated me as daughter but which irks me is that her closeness with Anurag , Anurag started spending more time with her ignoring me ,I thought he was doing this to make me jealous but I proved wrong when I got to know about her pregnancy and Anurag was the father and He didn't even hesitate to claim that she's pregnant with his child. And surprisingly instead of getting angry all were happy with that news.

And when I told them about my pregnancy no one was ready to believe that it's Anurag 

Flashback

"How could you do this to me Anurag and when I'm pregnant with your child" prena questioned Anurag holding his collar and eyes are red in anger 

"What Prerna pregnant hai aur Onu tumne humko batana bhi zaroori nhi samjha" asked a shocked Mohini

And all started questioning him and he yelled "BAS....aap log mujhse kya sawal kar rhe hai isse kariye kyonki mujhe khud aaj pata chal rha hai ki ye pregnant hai ....and prerna what did you said that it's my child how is it even possible when I didn't even touched you"

Prerna taken a step back with his outburst ,how can deny that it's his child,how can he forget the night in jungle when she submitted herself to him 

Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and her heart broke Fully when she heard him asked that who's the father of my child 

"Zaroor us Bajaj ka bacha hoga ,Bajaj k gande khoon Ko humare ghar palna chahti thi ye ladki" Mohini look at her in disgust 

"Mr Bajaj ka khoon Ganda nhi hai" screamed a angst Prerna

And all thought that she just claimed that the child in her womb was Mr Bajaj's and she didn't even felt a need to clear the confusion after all the accusation 

Now she just wanted to leave this house before they throw her out 

But the Kaka Babu stopped her ,she thought that her Kaka Babu will support her and will never let any bad happened to her but she was wrong ,he didn't stopped her to support but to give her punishment and her punishment was that she'll let Anurag marry to Anuradha 

His exact words were

"Manta hoon prerna ne galti ki hai par wo Kahi nhi jayegi ,Prerna is ghar ki bahu hai aur Mai nhi chahta is ghar ki izzat bahar uchle usne galti ki hai aur use koi bhi saza milegi is ghar ki chaar diwari k andar milegi aur Prerna ki saza ye hai ki wo Anurag ki patni hone k naate use dusri shaddi karne se nhi rokegi ,Anurag aur Anuradha ki shaddi kal hi hogi kyoki Mai nhi chahta mera pota ya poto Bina shaddi k paida ho" and he left after declaring his decision 

And does she have any other option,she knew her family will also blame her so she agreed 

Flashback ends

And I thought once her baby will come out I'll do DNA test and will show to everyone that I didn't betrayed them but before I think to do anything I lost my baby after slipping from stairs and a reason to live .

Only I knew how she spent time in Basu Bari after losing my baby I was a living corpse and Basu's never leave a moment to taunt her 

Anurag he didn't even know what's happening in my life as he was busy with his new wife and a child. A child which she wish to hold as she never got a chance to hold hers but nobody let her come near the child.

After Anurag betrayal I started questioning myself that are we really a soulmates ,did mata Rani really gave us signs or it was just a coincidence and if she really wanted us together why she didn't stopped her marriage with Mr. Bajaj ,they also got married infront of her ....if she can give us hints that we are made for eachother then why she didn't give hints or did anything to stop her marriage. And for that fake signs I betrayed my husband I promised him my loyalty and I let Anurag touch me .he was being a better husband but I was never a good wife .

I happily break my marriage because of this so called pyaar who can't even trust me .

And then I thought I have to get out of this hell hole , divorce was not even necessary as we didn't get married properly ,so without asking anybody without informing anybody I'm here all set to return to my family 

I don't know Mr Bajaj will accept me or not but my daughter will be there who'll never let go of me and also will make her papa accept me

TBC

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago

Nahi karungi title suggest kya karogi --- this is the title 

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Nahi karungi title suggest kya karogi --- this is the title 

😳

yaar 2yrs Kyun 2-3 months hona chahiye 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago