Madhuri or Juhi or Kajol?Who is a better actress?

Poll

Juhi or Madhuri or Kajol?Who is a better actress?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Kajol>Madhuri=Juhi.

That is my opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Juhi is the best in acting of the lot. Her talent was something commented on by people like Amol Palekar and Mahesh Bhatt. Unfortunately, too lazy and too focused on her image as movie star to ever explore her craft. What a waste.

Kajol was the Alia of her day. Mediocre talent, opportunities handed to her. Shrieky voice, same constipated expression passing for anger and grief and passion and love.

Madhuri is probably the poorest of the 3 in terms of acting talent, but God, she gets an A+ for effort. Plus, she is self-made.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just based on acting..

Juhi

Kajol

Madhuri.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Juhi > Madhuri > Kajol

Kajol is too loud, both on and off screen ðŸ¤”

Edited by LaalGulab - 4 years ago
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

Juhi is the best in acting of the lot. Her talent was something commented on by people like Amol Palekar and Mahesh Bhatt. Unfortunately, too lazy and too focused on her image as movie star to ever explore her craft. What a waste.

Kajol was the Alia of her day. Mediocre talent, opportunities handed to her. Shrieky voice, same constipated expression passing for anger and grief and passion and love.

Madhuri is probably the poorest of the 3 in terms of acting talent, but God, she gets an A+ for effort. Plus, she is self-made.

Oh please for God's sake don't compare Kajol with Alia

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Based on acting

Kajol

Madhuri

Juhi

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

Abodh proves she had acting talent from the get-go and still has a much wider range than the other two actresses. 

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Juhi is a really underrated. She’s a very good actress and chose good movies once she stopped doing lead roles.

Kajol is really good in emotional scenes. 

Madhuri was always a pathetic actress and continues to prove it in her 2nd innings in Bollywood.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly something about Kajols performances stays with me. She really gives it her all and she even moves me in a movie like K3G. She’s magical. Her crying scenes are so well enacted! I really need to see her own screen again soon 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't know about acting but I enjoyed Kajol's movies more than the other two. In Madhuri and Juhi's movies the male leads got all the attention in my opinion. But in Kajol's movies she was the star. She stole the scenes from her male leads.