Madhuri or Juhi or Kajol?Who is a better actress? - Page 2

Poll

Juhi or Madhuri or Kajol?Who is a better actress?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalak thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Madhuri is the best.she acted so beautiful in tezaab too even actors like naseer shabana always praise madhuris acting .

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Juhi is my favorite. I would vote for her.

Madhuri can get lesser votes as a performer than Juhi & Kajol, ONLY on this stupid forum  ðŸ¤ª

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Kajol+Juhi)

Edited by Notafan - 4 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I used to think Madhuri was the ultimate actress of all-time. Complete performer. But all her recent films have been letdowns :( She just isn't performing how she used to at her peak (Pukar, Lajja, Devdas era)

Kajol has always been a firecracker on screen. A flawless performer and very real. I'm debating whether she's ahead of Madhuri at this point in here Filmography. Even in bad films like Dilwale and Helicopter Eela, Kajol soared.

Juhi was always cornered by Madhuri and Sridevi in the 90s. But her output post-2000 has been her most impressive. Loved her in 3 Deewarein, Luck By Chance, I Am. And who would've known she'd outperform Madhuri in the godawful Gulaab Gang.

If I had to vote, I'd go for Madhuri but only by a whisker. She really needs a "comeback" though. Desperately.

just based on performance

1 MADHURI 

2 MADHURI

3 MADHURI

4 KAJOL

5 JUHI

If you ask as top 5

those who are UNABLE to see what an amazing flawless performer Madhuri is, can certainly not decode her subtle, efforless yet layered performances that are way beyond than too-much-in-your-face kajol & Juhi.  PERIOD  !!!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Madhuri can get lesser votes as a performer than Juhi & Kajol, ONLY on this stupid forum  ðŸ¤ª

😆Even better -  If DP was in the mix, she would have won this poll here ðŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago