Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Madhu Bala 

Aishwarya is over rated when it comes to beauty 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Madhubala was the conventional beauty of her time. In today's day and age she would come across masculine face wise. I have seen many people here complain that they failed to see her beauty. But she wins in polls against Aish because anyone would. Heck even someone as plain as Karishma almost won.

Let me be clear. Madhubala was an icon of her time and deserves all the respect in the world for that. Not only that but she was an impressive actress. But the conventional standards of beauty keep changing. Just like Marilyn Monroe was a bit healthier than most of the westerns conventional beauties of today. (Which was actually a good thing but the standard change)

Strictly face wise I think Aish wins. From her small defined face, to her gorgeous eyes, to her symmetrical features, there is yet to be a beauty in the modern era to be compared to her. I have actually lost all hope with the nepotism around.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Madhubala is so bland and average. Sometimes people just like something old just for the sake of it to sound intelligent or different.

Anyone with vision can see Ash is a million times more beautiful 

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Difficult to choose both beautiful in their own way. Madhubala was very playful and expressive. Aish is a stunning conventional beauty

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Madhubala is so bland and average. Sometimes people just like something old just for the sake of it to sound intelligent or different.

Anyone with vision can see Ash is a million times more beautiful 

Ahh the sweeping generalizations!

It's infuriating to find pseudo intellectuals peddling their absolutely unscientific theories as facts all over the internet.

Madhubala, at least for me, is the most beautiful woman I've seen (albiet on celluloid). Whenever I see her old grainy clips, or even look at her old black and white photo, I am always mesmerized by her beauty. Pure, guileless beauty. Aishwarya doesn't even come close (every though I find Aish really beautiful). Again, for me.

Beauty is highly subjective. But pushing one's own theory as fact is the biggest bane today, when even a monkey with a keyboard can punch in fluffy intellectual sounding garbage for anybody to read.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: tapori

Ahh the sweeping generalizations!

It's infuriating to find pseudo intellectuals peddling their absolutely unscientific theories as facts all over the internet.

Madhubala, at least for me, is the most beautiful woman I've seen (albiet on celluloid). Whenever I see her old grainy clips, or even look at her old black and white photo, I am always mesmerized by her beauty. Pure, guileless beauty. Aishwarya doesn't even come close (every though I find Aish really beautiful). Again, for me.

Beauty is highly subjective. But pushing one's own theory as fact is the biggest bane today, when even a monkey with a keyboard can punch in fluffy intellectual sounding garbage for anybody to read.

Wow. Such great use of a thesaurus. A+ for grammar hun. 

Also Madhubala’s nose is too big 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wow. Such great use of a thesaurus. A+ for grammar hun. 

Also Madhubala’s nose is too big 

Yaar woh photo nahin photos hona chahiye tha. Was too lazy to correct. :(

And yes, again, I respectfully disagree on the nose as well.

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madhubala without much surgery,make ups anyday more beautiful than Aish

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ash is the best

madhuri in her peak will be second best