Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: venkata

Some what agree with you. When Naira started saying her abortion plight I somewhat felt like comedy though it was serious issue and that thing happened to me. The way Karthik asked in court he should have done that in the park also. Here the thing that I feel bad is they have brilliant actors with them but the writers and creatives are ruining that. I thought that custody drama will make both realized their mistake but it turn out different. 

That is exactly why i have stopped assuming. I assumed that akhilesh character who ended up cheating with his wife with a girl who was his wifes age....that would imapct naira and kartiks lives....thwy would finally know what they did to each other.  I also hoped they would show us about how divorce affects kids who are teenagers ie luv kush. They didnt. They made a mess...they didnt show us what happened to surekha and what was the impact.  

I also assumed  that when damini finally gives naira a reality check.... then kartik would realise that his question made her do. But he shoves her...blames her...even after knowing that she is ready to give up....he wanted answers....he didnt say all that privately but did it publicly. He wanted to look Mahan in my opinion....as mahan as naira who told everyone her side of story only when she was supported by kartik. Does her mouth only open when someone supports her who i hated that she told them . I wanted her to stick to her opinion and not open her mouth when only kartik stands up for her. It was like seeing husbands who privately humiliate their wives but publicly to gain sympathy supports her.  

If with this emotion he asked her privately she would have told. 

Also no hate to yrkkh team but in my opinion they are so focused on the yrhpk that their forum is all praises to rajan...ji. and here its opposite. Everyone is just praising him and that is in each episode. They have highly ruined characters. Despite having so many actors...they dont even have proper dialouges and screen space. They havent lost essence its just shifted from yrkkh to yrhpk. That is just my opinion. No hate to anyone. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I found the whole scene comical. Naira and Kartik were having a private conversation in the middle of a court room and everyone, including the judge, was listening so attentively ðŸ¤£

venkata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I found the whole scene comical. Naira and Kartik were having a private conversation in the middle of a court room and everyone, including the judge, was listening so attentively ðŸ¤£

They made fun of whole custody thing. If Karthik knows that abortion is naira last option then why Those dialogues like for revenge naira what to go abortion or naira changed a lot. I felt that whatever Karthik did today appericated if he done on the dAy when damini first raised the question. That itself shows.the.kartik trust towards naira.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The ups and downs , but the cvs know well how to drag and create drama..naira walking out of the court was ridiculous but i loved when she gave the statement in the court as to why she wanted to abort..first of all they have a brilliant set of actors ..shivangi was supperrr in the scen3 where kartik asks her about abortion outside the court.. she was brilliant in the court scene as well..I wonder how bhabhi ma still hasn't got the heart attack because all that i have seen her doing post daddajis death is hayee hayee..her hand is always on her chest...kdadi seems to be apologetic but she is the chameleon of yr.. goenkas dont deserve bahus..ghatiya log. 

Now kartik, his intention was not to snatch kairav he wanted kairav to not go away for which he filed the case (As per him) ..but didn't discuss with his lawyer as to what she is supposed to say in the court ? They r just playing around with the characters..this track is reaching the climax i guess with vedika being exposed and a happy reunion.. did they learn any lesson? 

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

That is exactly why i have stopped assuming. I assumed that akhilesh character who ended up cheating with his wife with a girl who was his wifes age....that would imapct naira and kartiks lives....thwy would finally know what they did to each other.  I also hoped they would show us about how divorce affects kids who are teenagers ie luv kush. They didnt. They made a mess...they didnt show us what happened to surekha and what was the impact.  

I also assumed  that when damini finally gives naira a reality check.... then kartik would realise that his question made her do. But he shoves her...blames her...even after knowing that she is ready to give up....he wanted answers....he didnt say all that privately but did it publicly. He wanted to look Mahan in my opinion....as mahan as naira who told everyone her side of story only when she was supported by kartik. Does her mouth only open when someone supports her who i hated that she told them . I wanted her to stick to her opinion and not open her mouth when only kartik stands up for her. It was like seeing husbands who privately humiliate their wives but publicly to gain sympathy supports her.  

If with this emotion he asked her privately she would have told. 

Also no hate to yrkkh team but in my opinion they are so focused on the yrhpk that their forum is all praises to rajan...ji. and here its opposite. Everyone is just praising him and that is in each episode. They have highly ruined characters. Despite having so many actors...they dont even have proper dialouges and screen space. They havent lost essence its just shifted from yrkkh to yrhpk. That is just my opinion. No hate to anyone. 

If they want to focus on yrhpk then of course they should but why at the cost of yrkkh. After showing such genuine emotions, fresh dialogs and such beautiful scenes whenever these both characters realized their mistakes. I know some tracks where really OTT but we could atleast relate and there was no lack of love or respect shown. Kartik always cared for Naira even during the seperation tracks but now its so shallow. Only bitterness and revenge. And revenge for what, revenge for the question you asked your wife, he dint just ask the question he was having dreams and illusions about his wife romancing with someone else. Then after her death he said i trust her n blah blah, but now i feel it was wrong. It was just his grief. He never trusted her on Mihir’s episode, atleast his action are showing that only. Why so much of hatred for the mother of your son. I always thought Kartik is matured and he loves Naira more but after their marriage it is always Naira who tried to mend things first, it was always her who trusted him and their relation. Kartik was always so late to realize. They have slowly ruined Kaira for us :( , i dont even want to see yrhpk anymore. I can see , They will do the same with Misbir in future for some other new show.