Kartik left out ek achi biwi

Posted: 4 years ago

I am so disappointed by him flipping over so easily🤣like what is wrong with you man

I still dont understand what damini was trying to do this is really not how u fight for joint custody ... 

and how can your lawyer not do what u want

I think kartik was telling her outside i want u to insult naira so badly so then when i defend her it looks so good that she wont even think of leaving with our son

but while apologizing he couldnt say she was a good biwi🤣that was hilarious 

also when he asked her in a nicer way all of sudden she can answer i thought a mother doesnt have to reply to such questions🤣(according to others) but suddenly she can waaaw

After months of bad mouthing naira we have this idiot defending her what a waste...🤣coz they ddn even show us a realization or anything it just happened so fast it was so lame....

Honestly i feel they should have just questioned Kartik's character for being an asshole and naira realize she cant separate father and son...by showing us what they did what did they prove?
Naira is so mahaan that she can even give her son up for vedika .........waaaawwwwwwwww

I think if naira was a really good mom...she would have told kartik the reason why shes taking kairav and going is his delusional wife/friend/chaaivali/professional rotlu

Arre if he say Achi biwi., Kdadi and Manish will break his legs. Saw the episode my only issue is CVS they start a track on high note but ending will be lukewarm maybe because of Trp the ended the custody battle by making Damini and viewers fool. The previous lawyers were correct and they told Damini to not to take it he case.

I think purposefully they are not highlighted because in iv mohsin told kaira milan hoga tho sirf unka pyaar wajah se... So maybe they will show slowly kaira milan 

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I am so disappointed by him flipping over so easily🤣like what is wrong with you man

I still dont understand what damini was trying to do this is really not how u fight for joint custody ... 

and how can your lawyer not do what u want

I think kartik was telling her outside i want u to insult naira so badly so then when i defend her it looks so good that she wont even think of leaving with our son

but while apologizing he couldnt say she was a good biwi🤣that was hilarious 

also when he asked her in a nicer way all of sudden she can answer i thought a mother doesnt have to reply to such questions🤣(according to others) but suddenly she can waaaw

After months of bad mouthing naira we have this idiot defending her what a waste...🤣coz they ddn even show us a realization or anything it just happened so fast it was so lame....

Honestly i feel they should have just questioned Kartik's character for being an asshole and naira realize she cant separate father and son...by showing us what they did what did they prove?
Naira is so mahaan that she can even give her son up for vedika .........waaaawwwwwwwww

I think if naira was a really good mom...she would have told kartik the reason why shes taking kairav and going is his delusional wife/friend/chaaivali/professional rotlu

I too felt that, but they can’t show him saying that, and he is already having someone else as his biwi 😅. But my thoughts about Kartik’s sudden flip differs a bit here. We are never shown his thougts, only his words. They showed his thoughts during the drugged phase, he said he gets scared while thinking what all Naira went through and how she managed. So the thing is he is always under so much stress and turmoil. He knows Naira so well but was completely blinded by his fatherly love for Kairav. It was not just Kairav whom he doesn’t want wanted to go, it was even Naira, he said that on janamasatmi, kaise jane du. He wants both of them and knows Naira so well, but thanks to his new wife who keeps blackmailing Naira and things happen suddenly and he doesn’t  know how react. Custody thing was completely his anger and ego as he dint expect Naira to send the divorce papers. If you try to be at his place, you will understand that he is fighting many battles with this thoughts, guilt, anger, love, remorse , ego so many things. I know i can so many wont agree , but its what i feel and makers wants to show that. He understands everything but he responds in wrong way due to the situations. And Naira also said the same, she understands him here. 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago

The whole custody case was pointless. Kartik was asking forgiveness for trying to separate Naira and the kid when that wasn’t his intention all along. He was even ready to withdraw the case but Naira insisted on continuing it for Vedika. 

Naira was ready to leave her son in the same woman’s care who she knows doesn’t like him. She won’t even be going to Goa anymore, so what was the point of this whole battle? 

Then he didn’t trust her the first time around but now all of a sudden stood up for her and what not. His attitude towards her in the last two episodes lessened the impact of this scene. Where did the sudden trust reignite from?

Kartik’s apology was more for the question than custody, or at least that’s how I felt, otherwise him saying sorry for not being there during her pregnancy didn’t make much sense to me. 

Not looking forward to the next track. Why can’t they just let kids be? They don’t have to get involved in every single thing. Probably Kairav’s change of attitude towards Kartik will make Naira realise what she did wrong. Idk if anything will even happen or it’s just another way to prolong the separation. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

The whole custody case was pointless. Kartik was asking forgiveness for trying to separate Naira and the kid when that wasn’t his intention all along. He was even ready to withdraw the case but Naira insisted on continuing it for Vedika. 

Naira was ready to leave her son in the same woman’s care who she knows doesn’t like him. She won’t even be going to Goa anymore, so what was the point of this whole battle? 

Then he didn’t trust her the first time around but now all of a sudden stood up for her and what not. His attitude towards her in the last two episodes lessened the impact of this scene. Where did the sudden trust reignite from?

Kartik’s apology was more for the question than custody, or at least that’s how I felt, otherwise him saying sorry for not being there during her pregnancy didn’t make much sense to me. 

Not looking forward to the next track. Why can’t they just let kids be? They don’t have to get involved in every single thing. Probably Kairav’s change of attitude towards Kartik will make Naira realise what she did wrong. Idk if anything will even happen or it’s just another way to prolong the separation. 

Naira said that she doesn’t want to come in between Kartik and Vedika. It was not that she wasn’t thinking about her son, it was just that she felt guilty for ruining Vedika’s life. She wanted to be clear from all this. Yesterday also she mentioned about personal life of Kartik. Vedika played a good game, she is evil and manipulative but makers want to show her as a positive character but showing that she talks to herself about creating all this mess. That that wont help , when i looks at old episodes of Kaira i cant even relate to Kartik and Naira anymore. How their love blossomed in Shinghania’s house , those tracks where simply magical and so relatable. Please makers dont ruin this any further. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

Naira was ready to leave her son in the same woman’s care who she knows doesn’t like him. She won’t even be going to Goa anymore, so what was the point of this whole battle

@bold time pass kaise bhi Karna tha!! Kuch naya idea hai hi nahi 😂😂😂😂

Great CVs wanted to show us how divorce and custody battles impact children...but ended up showing how Kartik Goenka apologized to Naira publicly...he is so great...how Naira Singhania only spoke up when Kartik was on her side...I personally liked Damini's arguments except abortion one...she atleast tried to give Naira a reality check...though Naira is far from reality check...so Is Kartik...till Vedika again tries to sleep with him....He won't straightway tell Vedika to leave him alone...like he told Naira once "mujhe baksh do"....if he said it once in same tone infront of Vedika...she will surely commit suicide ending her life saying Naira is the reason Kartik want to get rid of her...how could you Kartik...with thousand emotionless tears...

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Great CVs wanted to show us how divorce and custody battles impact children...but ended up showing how Kartik Goenka apologized to Naira publicly...he is so great...how Naira Singhania only spoke up when Kartik was on her side...I personally liked Damini's arguments except abortion one...she atleast tried to give Naira a reality check...though Naira is far from reality check...so Is Kartik...till Vedika again tries to sleep with him....He won't straightway tell Vedika to leave him alone...like he told Naira once "mujhe baksh do"....if he said it once in same tone infront of Vedika...she will surely commit suicide ending her life saying Naira is the reason Kartik want to get rid of her...how could you Kartik...with thousand emotionless tears...

Some what agree with you. When Naira started saying her abortion plight I somewhat felt like comedy though it was serious issue and that thing happened to me. The way Karthik asked in court he should have done that in the park also. Here the thing that I feel bad is they have brilliant actors with them but the writers and creatives are ruining that. I thought that custody drama will make both realized their mistake but it turn out different. 

Originally posted by Akshaya143

I think purposefully they are not highlighted because in iv mohsin told kaira milan hoga tho sirf unka pyaar wajah se... So maybe they will show slowly kaira milan 

It was there, in the on location shots he did say acchi biwi. God knows why they removed it during editing .