Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

CVs laid back attitude hangs like damocles sword over KZK.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

EK....it is a sincere request to you from KZK viewers. If you are still serious about your dream project, either please fire your CVs or warn them to be serious with their job. I know the actors will not have a problem as long as they are getting their paycheque. But, as fans of our favorites and as viewers of the show, it hurts us to see that their hardwork going in vain, just because of your ego and the immature plots of your CVs. I have never revisited your shows like YHM & KKB after i stopped watching it when the story started going wayward & illogical. But in KZK, my love for Eri & AnuPre made me stay till now, even when you played with both of them mercilessly. Till Komo track, we AnuPre fans put up with all the stupidity because there was a hope as it was shown Anu not moving on with Komo and Pre fighting for her rights. But to satisfy your ego, in Bajaj track, you started butchering Anu & started showing Pre accepting her fate & trying to move on with her new family at SUPERJET speed. Adding to that efforts by your PR pulling out rumours & offscreen drama; Yet the track failed and who suffered is the fans. None of the fandoms were happy and it has now ended with KSG leaving the show. For what? Because your CVs are not competent enough to write a realistic track where like NB track, people would have wholeheartedly accepted Bajaj too as a character, evenif it was a dark or grey character. Instead what you did is inorder to force PreRish onto the viewers you started whitewashing Bajaj, which backfired at you. Even KSG himself would not have been happy with it because since the last 2 weeks we are witnessing that change in his body language where it is clear that he was enjoying his work of portraying a grey shade as an actor. And that is the key to the success of any track. Whether it be the main leads or the iconic characters or even the supporting characters, unless they feel that connect with the character and perform naturally, the story will not reach out to the audiences. And I can confidently say that in this whole Bajaj track, the normal neutral audience had felt the connect with Anurag only, till the time you decided to turn Bajaj completely negative. Once this change happened, audience like me could even connect to Bajaj and feel sorry for his abusive childhood. Even Pre though she was supporting Bajaj started getting sympathised with and this is what you missed while introducing Mr.Bajaj. If instead of concentrating on how ruthless he is, if you had showed why he turned to be ruthless in the beginning, then this track would have worked much better and KSG would not have to leave the show in a hurried manner. I have to say that in your zidd to satisfy your ego, you have forced SP to insult him. Otherwise, there is no reason SP didn't give a promo on such a high voltage revelation track and they are making it more obvious by repeatedly posting Komo entry videos. I am not a KSG fan; but I can feel how bad his true fans will be feeling dejected now. And I can't rule out that the same can happen with my favorite too. Because, as the TV Czarina, you feel you are not answerable to anyone and you can do your manmaani. But I am hoping against hopes that this experience must have taught you something on why to keep a check on your ego at times.

KSG....I will miss you on the show, especially because I wanted to see more performances from you as Mr.Bajaj's slow & smooth transition from dark to white. But koi baat nahin. Atleast you are lucky to escape from such a kachara show and can now concentrate on something of your interest. All the very best for your future endeavours.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Inconsistency is the big issue of this show and that's why it never worked..  ✋

Happy with KSG decision.. They don't deserve his talent.. 😎

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not sure who pulled the plug here, SP, EK or KSG himself. But this is good for him. He did his best he could do for an inconsistent story with no backstory for the characters. I'm glad he is moving on. 

The charm of Bajaj this season was pure KSG and his hardwork. CVs weren't able to decide at all in which direction the character's story should go. The speed with which the track ended, it looks like SP's work. 

Hopefully will see KSG in a better avtaar soon. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Inconsistencies, Lack of proper build-ups, hurried execution, jerky-transitions and lack of  connection with the primary characters --- ye sab ne show ko yahaan tak pahuchaya hai...

But I don't think EK and Cvs will still care- at least not as long as the show does well online... If it continues with unimpressive rating, the most she will do is withdraw it from television and continue online as it still fetches top ten ranking there...

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

You know of few years ago I had this idea in my mind that KSG and Aamna would look very good together. I know Bajaj and Komolika not supposed to fall in love but I thought both of  they are hot they will at least flirt. But now KSG is leaving.  😔

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shrutiraina007

I'm not sure who pulled the plug here, SP, EK or KSG himself. But this is good for him. He did his best he could do for an inconsistent story with no backstory for the characters. I'm glad he is moving on. 

The charm of Bajaj this season was pure KSG and his hardwork. CVs weren't able to decide at all in which direction the character's story should go. The speed with which the track ended, it looks like SP's work. 

Hopefully will see KSG in a better avtaar soon. 

Bold - As the newsportals reported, it could be a mutual decision. But going by some datas like SP facing tough competition with Sony for the top position in audience engagement rates and none of it's shows except either YRKKH/YRHPK being a slot leader plus none of its weekend shows faring well, we can't rule out chances of a strong interference by the channel. Even reports of Sanjivani under radar came out, na? So, whatever be the reason, the main responsibility for bringing a Top 5 rated show out of Top 10 lies with EK & her CVs. And it is high time EK realises this.

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - As the newsportals reported, it could be a mutual decision. But going by some datas like SP facing tough competition with Sony for the top position in audience engagement rates and none of it's shows except either YRKKH/YRHPK being a slot leader plus none of its weekend shows faring well, we can't rule out chances of a strong interference by the channel. Even reports of Sanjivani under radar came out, na? So, whatever be the reason, the main responsibility for bringing a Top 5 rated show out of Top 10 lies with EK & her CVs. And it is high time EK realises this.

True that! But the discussion might have been initiated by the channel itself is what I am saying. Obviously Channel is directly get impacted with the ratings. Channels have to compete with audience moving to the online platforms as well. Crap script isn't going to work out for anyone. 

Edited by shrutiraina007 - 4 years ago

Ruining Anurag and AnuPre to set up Bajaj and new couple story ..... This is where it all went wrong . 

Sorry but I feel bad for none 

Not feeling bad for AnuPre fans even .... they know the show and couple ka fate , toh they troll and take feels when AnuPre are together 🤣

Nothing for Bajja or KSG ....he got his hefty paycheque and his supporters mocked Parica’s hardwork- talent and abused Anurag , AnuPre and fans since day 1 and still doing  😆 .... so no feelings for that side Too 🤣

Only Ekta need to take a lesson out of this ..... It’s obvious what is working for the show and if still continues with taking AnuPre for granted , same sacrifice , unrealistic MU’s and crappy writing .... this show is doomed . 

We will be forst fd who will be happy with KZK ending and would not even trend for extension 🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

but  SP still has hope from this show  they know this show has potential if anupre r together so they r hibing  them a chance 

but if this track not work & if they didnot give strong anupre thos show will be doomed

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This show and it's creative Tema are a prime example of how to take a successful show, and turn it into utter garbage. 

To be honest, I think its too late now. It will be a herculean task to bring kzk back to how it was at its peak and I really dont think these inept CV s have It in them to achieve that. 

And the sadist in me wants this show to be given the boot by SP. Ekta needs a strong reality check so that she never makes the mistake of underestimating her audience again!