Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved their talk totally... 

Even I m. Fine who ever have explained it but at least the smoke truth yesterday.... 

Now I am all excited to see their relationship organically growing... It's just the have to be normal like earlier without any pressure.... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think the spiral forward theory picked up in truest sense yesterday. They've had these fights and awkwardness before too, but today they took a step forward with this.

Go go go!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

oh man these 2 just seriously leave me in Aww everytime i absolutly loved the scene and them addressing the expectations thopoed on them which is making them so awkward and instead of bringing them closer taking them far away ahh Much needed Phew

but what made me smile was the handshake and the ankhon ka ishara in precap asali mini hanuman uncle wali baat now you 2 plz start jamming like before toh phit i can start watching regularly and go cray cray over you 2

It’s conversations like these that give me some hope for PB. Aisi conversation aur kis Show mein milegi? Such a candid discussion about how the burden of expectations and pressure from other people can ruin the natural flavor of relationships. 

The other thing I loved was Mini going all “humaare beech jo Kuch bhi hai, woh humara hai” 😆.....this has always been one of my favorite tropes ❤️

I would love it if HS builds on this trope with her and goes back to that confidence with which he expressed his love and haq for her without any hesitation, without any burden to conform. 

Precap I also loved for the rebuilding of the team vibe between them :) 

In a sense, role reversal ho gaya hai again. They’ve switched roles from time to time. He lifted her up when she broke down...she lifted him up when he broke down during the Imarti Track....he assured her with Amrit manthan gyaan....Lol now she’s giving him assurance and lifting him up again :) 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Loved their talk totally... 

Even I m. Fine who ever have explained it but at least the smoke truth yesterday.... 

Now I am all excited to see their relationship organically growing... It's just the have to be normal like earlier without any pressure.... 

Yes, it doesn’t matter who spoke as long as they talked it out. HS made the effort to reach out and show his vulnerability and that helped bridge the distances :) 

They still have a lot to work through....Babita still taunting him about how Ashok used to do things....Mini also talking about the biological connection....I want HS to work up the courage to take a stand for him and Mini beyond the biological connection and these comparisons with Ashok. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I think the spiral forward theory picked up in truest sense yesterday. They've had these fights and awkwardness before too, but today they took a step forward with this.

Go go go!!!!

Yep, with these two, one can atleast count on a conversation being comprehended 😆

So them getting to talk candidly will definitely help them move past the awkwardness....at their own pace :) 

So let’s hope the Forward Spiral applies properly after many days 🤞🏻😂

AreYaar thumbnail

The last time she was sitting at his feet was during the mehendi ceremony and the affection flowed freely without hesitation

This time it was a different emotion with which she kneeled in front of him.....but even with the distances, the love really never felt like it dimmed....if anything, a layer of maturity got added to it yesterday.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise despite all the distances and the acknowledgement of awkwardness, there was still a natural flow to the way she'd reach out and lay her hand on his arm or hold his hands.....in fact, there was more of a sense of partners between them :) 

Aur kuch nahin toh I'm glad to see mere teamed up HS-Mini back *touchwood*.....the kind of support she is to him is on its own level.....and it steadied him today.

Yes mini has been a constant support  without him realizing it. He has opened up to her about his past and pain more than he has with babita. For the past few days after marriage he has been basking in babita s love and attraction (whatever you would call it) that he was actually feeling that was enough. 

Maybe today he realised that mini and him have come a far way from when they shared a great understanding and bond.  The fact that he did not bother to get anything for her b day is a proof to that. Mini s happiness hasnt really been his priority after marriage, babita s happiness has been more important.  He now still wants to be minis hero but I think even he now understands that he is now a flawed hero for her. 

I wish he has said sorry for getting ashok into it when he was scolding her the day before. Mini was more hurt by him saying that this is his and babes house not hers than him not getting any gift. And given the distance that has crept up between them mini is going to keep feeling this is not her house unless hs talks about it to her.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Yes mini has been a constant support  without him realizing it. He has opened up to her about his past and pain more than he has with babita. For the past few days after marriage he has been basking in babita s love and attraction (whatever you would call it) that he was actually feeling that was enough. 

Maybe today he realised that mini and him have come a far way from when they shared a great understanding and bond.  The fact that he did not bother to get anything for her b day is a proof to that. Mini s happiness hasnt really been his priority after marriage, babita s happiness has been more important.  He now still wants to be minis hero but I think even he now understands that he is now a flawed hero for her. 

I wish he has said sorry for getting ashok into it when he was scolding her the day before. Mini was more hurt by him saying that this is his and babes house not hers than him not getting any gift. And given the distance that has crept up between them mini is going to keep feeling this is not her house unless hs talks about it to her.

I actually don’t think Mini wants any more apologies from him. The fact that she mentioned in this epi that he never used to apologize so formally to her for everything gives me the sense  that an apology from him only continues to make her feel distant. 

What she actually wants from him is his natural love and affection....nothing forced or formal.  

This bringing up of Ashok and saying hurtful things to each other in anger is a larger issue that needs to be addressed too, I agree. 

But first, they needed this clarification between themselves about being allowed to be themselves. He needed that assurance that he will be loved by Mini for himself....not for the label of a father as per her mom’s expectations. 

He also needed the assurance that it’s OK to be flawed, to be imperfect. Mini doesn’t love him only if he’s perfect. She loves him for who he is - flaws included. 

Seeing Babita’s recent emotionally abusive behavior towards HS, who can even blame him for not confiding in her 🤷‍♀️....I’m glad he atleast has Mini to talk to again. With Mini, despite all the awkwardness between them, he still is able to express his vulnerability to her. With Babita, all he gets is blame and anger if he shares his vulnerability on this topic. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really blame the writers of the show for not allowing Babita to grow up and see the things properly..... The writers just doesn't allow her to be the confidante of both HS and Mini.... And so these two some way or the other find each other and get content by communicating.... For HS Mini they need to talk and talk openly with each other.... Babita gets happy when things are good around her.... She just do not want to come out of that log kya kahenge tag

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Babita gets happy when things are good around her.... She just do not want to come out of that log kya kahenge tag

Yes....she just wants things to be happy without trying to think about things in depth. She doesn’t want to deal with complications...she just wants instant fixes. 

She’s a very volatile person, so HS-Mini are left with no choice but to give her the “instant fix” to calm her down. There is no point trying to explain layers and complications to her. HS tried many times to explain to her but she just kept blasting him. She’s only calmed down if she’s given an impression that everything is magically perfect in this family 🤷‍♀️ Lol