Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmjustwatching thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She's an amazing singer...Veham has reach 20 million views so it doubled since last time. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah Veham is growing day by day!!🍁🍁😉😉

She shouldn't have taunted Sid yesterday and called Paras her pyaar. The girl has destroyed all the goodwill she had built. From Celebs/Salman/India's favorite to completely vilified. Jo thodi kasar bachi thi woh Bhau ne puri kar di & Himanshis tears with their BS about Himanshi not wanting to nationalize the issue. That's the only thing she talked about on stage before even entering the house. 

I feel bad for Sana but a lot of it is her own doing. 

storm22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its frustrating when some viewers say that shehnaaz is fake or not trustworthy? But all the contestants are actors and everyone is "acting" it's a show. And what business are these viewers going to start with shehnaaz? They think shes going to run away with their money 😂

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think now Sana will speak her side too, which I felt she was holding back, since she thought it might look her bad/ Wrong . But since now Salman has said that she's wrong, So maybe that fear will be gone, because she will think, people already thinks she's wrong. This might lead to new revelations coming out. 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I really felt bad for sana.. bichari is being targeted .. by sid salman himanshi*bitch* asim! ridiculous!

sana doesnt take anything seriously or comments upon logically neither is able to speak her mind correctly.. but still she has purity in heart, is what she is.. thats why instill adore her.. bcuz i understand the way she is

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly guys I have stopped watching the show and also stopped visiting much here because if this bashing of Sana, it's giving me hurt which I don't want and I want peace. The way everyone is only blaming Sana has actually made me think how cruel this world is. There is two side of this story and nobody is seeing that Himanshi is also at fault. She acts like a fairy but she's a devil. Sana is just trying to be stable here as she knows why Himanshi is here. I cant see our Sana's downfall like this.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Honestly guys I have stopped watching the show and also stopped visiting much here because if this bashing of Sana, it's giving me hurt which I don't want and I want peace. The way everyone is only blaming Sana has actually made me think how cruel this world is. There is two side of this story and nobody is seeing that Himanshi is also at fault. She acts like a fairy but she's a devil. Sana is just trying to be stable here as she knows why Himanshi is here. I cant see our Sana's downfall like this.

i agree 100%.. today's episode has made me sad.. salman unnecessarily picking up on her and was really rude to her throughout the episode..😒

alao why didnt they show the talk scene between sana n himanshi where she talks about leaking stuff?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

i agree 100%.. today's episode has made me sad.. salman unnecessarily picking up on her and was really rude to her throughout the episode..😒

alao why didnt they show the talk scene between sana n himanshi where she talks about leaking stuff?

M more shocked with Salman , he also judged her so harshly 😭 passing taunts throw out episode even I can't see Sana lyk that

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I didn’t particularly enjoy the treatment meted out to Sana yesterday, but would like to wait for the next weekend to see if this is a pattern or just a required reaction. There were still moments where Salman seemed in two minds, still sparks of affection and so I am going to leave my judgement for later. For one, I would say BB killed their golden goose with bringing in Himanshi. Sidnaaz has been good TRP and they imagined Himanshi would bring out another side of Sana. Sana is really what she shows to be- an emotional, confused, not so eloquent, needy person who had no qualms about apologizing and that literally burnt BB’s hopes of cashing in on her. But they had it really good earlier and I feel truly sorry for the girl- she had been such a carefree soul the first month, freed from the shackles of her mistakes and hopeful of a new future. She’s just caught in a labyrinth right now.