Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys! just wanted to say i really love shehnaaz alot 🤗

for now supporting her nd asim..i also like paras tho..lol

just thought i really needed to mention how awesome sana was in yesterday's episode..she was on point abt everything during the ranking task..said whatever she had in her heart nd the way she said it..loved it❤️

also all the housemates agreed that she is deserving nd tenseen also said that she might be innocent but definitely not dumb❤️

josh135 thumbnail

The only person in the show i like is shehnaz!!! She’s like a breath of fresh air in bigg boss. Love watching her!! Shes very cute and extremely funny! Big offers coming her way for sure. She’ll be awesome on kapil sharmas show i was thinking. Very good comic timing she has.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I like Sana's chemistry with Shukla as well as Paras😆

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I like Sana's chemistry with Shukla as well as Paras😆

She's cute with both guys. I even sometimes think of shipping her with Asim....they might look cute too ☺️🤣

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

She's cute with both guys. I even sometimes think of shipping her with Asim....they might look cute too ☺️🤣

Asim is so good looking but I find him having chemistry with Mahira though she has bro-zoned him, lol.

But Sana looks really good with Sid.  A mills and boon type story where "the women is naive, innocent, young but the man is slightly older and has this rugged look. She is patient and he has temper issues yet it is only she who can evoke feelings in him"

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Asim is so good looking but I find him having chemistry with Mahira though she has bro-zoned him, lol.

But Sana looks really good with Sid.  A mills and boon type story where "the women is naive, innocent, young but the man is slightly older and has this rugged look. She is patient and he has temper issues yet it is only she who can evoke feelings in him"

Mahira is afraid of her family that's why she even don't want her name tagged with Paras-Sana angle.

Yeah the way you have described them na, you could write a short OS on them haha. I feel Sid sees himself in Sana that's why he's so involved with her. Sana too respects everyone there.

*Dev.* thumbnail

I have decided to be loyal to Sana aka Shehnaaz for this season. She may have some wrong or abused but that doesn't change the fact she is not a bad person. I don't care what Himanshi does here but she's bringing mud slinging by doing this. 

*Dev.* thumbnail

I came across this song of Sana. Apparently as she's getting popular, so the channels where she did songs are again posting their songs to increase their views.

https://youtu.be/gHWqqALKwwA

preetgrewal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like sana too. When himanshi came I was kinda worried about her game cause that was going to affect. But she never lied about what she did.She is pure at heart. She is missing a support person in the house. She told the entire truth to her gang but they decided otherwise and she could sense that. I know she is very spontaneous but she is not a bad person. And people are saying she is fake. If she was fake then she should have started behaving like a calmer person but no. She is same.I like her alot. 

Edited by preetgrewal - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yesterday at the beginning was total cringe 🤢, but that’s Shehnaaz. She has no filter when it comes to emotions and she feels like she is truly living in her own house. Or else, who would be so transparent with their emotions on national TV? 

She is happy when she is happy and she flits about dancing and mimicking and flirting when she is carefree and she cries, no, wails when she is sad and is super confused at times and admits to all of it too. She moves from team to team whenever wherever she feels wanted, which is not often . She makes mistakes, and more mistakes upon that and apologizes in public and carries on with that baggage. She is in fact the most realistic person I have ever seen on all years of BB put together. And I don’t see BB for farcical, planned and prepared profiles.

I don’t know whether her entire attitude and insecurities stem from a lack of family around her in her adolescence, constant hurt  and deception from all around, and lack of emotional support or something else, but Shehnaaz is what she is. Overly cringeworthy emotional and in your face. And if she has a crush, by lord, the entire world will know .

I like her and her entire spectrum of emotions is a spectacle to watch onscreen though good luck to the other players inside 😆 Sid’s PR team will have to work overnight to attend to this one 🤣

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago