Shehnaaz Gill ''शहनाज गिल'' Punjab Di Katrina Appreciation Thread (AT) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

https://youtu.be/Fs9wvDa87zk

See her neighbour s interview. She's as real as she sin the show. 🍁🔥🍎😉😁😬😏

It’s gladdening to know that there are common people out there who know her and who love her for who she is, as she is. Thanks for sharing this. 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Uma2010

It’s more like BB couldn’t get Himanshi to do what they would have wanted her to do. Sana apologized and wanted to sort it all out at one sitting. Himanshi refuses/d to speak because I suppose the entire imagination was that the fear of the MMS expose would prompt Sana to flare out in anger and go defensive. She did get scared and have a panic attack and breakdown too, but took hold of herself and can’t deny both Sid and Paras played their parts in that, albeit in different ways at different moments. 

This forum... well, we are often too sophisticated and ruthless and hypocritical and unforgiving for our own good.

Their patch up yesterday was too sweet. I love the complex simplicity of what they have going. 

And I like the fact that Sana is speaking up again in good ways. I liked that she helped Khesari. She was genuinely helping one of the most simple persons onboard who was lost and feeling down for the night task and giving him some direction. Look at who your major competition is, speak up, move forward. 

Glad we have hope of looking forward to some Sidnaaz fun now. 

The biggest laugh of the episode: Paras’ night walk and finding Sidnaaz 🤣 Still, respect for the guy for being for Sana when she needed help, though not in any practical terms, coz he would never save her from game point of view. 

HK i here just to gather sympathies.. doin just one task n she thinks she is an extra ordinary player😆

yeah well.. being here i felt like having soft corner for sana is wrong really? but then i saw people outside this forum love her❤️

yeah, yesterday's epi was a light one surprisingly.. n it felt good🤡

yes agreed.. people are misunderstanding that kesari convo too.. that she went to sid bcuz of footage.. however all this while she has been talking abt sid only n how she misses him.. hypocrites or blind or deaf idk whats wrong here😆

i agree both paras and sid have been there for her throughout, whatever the reason be.. but paras' reaction was hilarious🤣

also did you notice both of them, sid n paras, had same reaction watching sana sleeping with the other🤣

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she is no. 1 female contendor as of now

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinurao

Alifi ask...love on rent..hercai...yemin ...but Hayat n Murat r my all time fvt...Burak is love

i love burak too..

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

HK i here just to gather sympathies.. doin just one task n she thinks she is an extra ordinary player😆

yeah well.. being here i felt like having soft corner for sana is wrong really? but then i saw people outside this forum love her❤️

yeah, yesterday's epi was a light one surprisingly.. n it felt good🤡

yes agreed.. people are misunderstanding that kesari convo too.. that she went to sid bcuz of footage.. however all this while she has been talking abt sid only n how she misses him.. hypocrites or blind or deaf idk whats wrong here😆

i agree both paras and sid have been there for her throughout, whatever the reason be.. but paras' reaction was hilarious🤣

also did you notice both of them, sid n paras, had same reaction watching sana sleeping with the other🤣

Sana was just saying Sid is almost always right, but when he is not, speak up and you will be noticed. What's wrong in that? She is what she is- she is affectionate, funny, in awe of Shukla, emotional... fun! But yeah, the forum waits for reasons to misunderstand Sana. 

And oh yes, both Sid's and Paras' reactions were on the same lines...😆, but to Sid's credit, he doesn't react that way with anyone else. 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Sana was just saying Sid is almost always right, but when he is not, speak up and you will be noticed. What's wrong in that? She is what she is- she is affectionate, funny, in awe of Shukla, emotional... fun! But yeah, the forum waits for reasons to misunderstand Sana. 

And oh yes, both Sid's and Paras' reactions were on the same lines...😆, but to Sid's credit, he doesn't react that way with anyone else. 

ThankGod i havent been around initially.. otherwise would have been already fed up of this sana bashing and left.. even now i sometimes shouting like shukla when someone makes raayi kampahaar in matter of sana😆

yeah mostly he has this attitude behave well n RIP.. he cares less about what everyone is doing😆

preetgrewal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sana is such a cutie. She was a bit down today in WKV episode. I think because if devo yelling at rashmi for lending her dress to sana. But no body noticed that arti was wearing sana's suit the one which she wore on the first day. Her earrings and shoes everything arti was wearing. But she was uncomfortable in those clothes. I hope she gets out of those clothes and be herself again... 

Edited by preetgrewal - 4 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgrewal

Sana is such a cutie. She was a bit down today in WKV episode. I think because if devo yelling at rashmi for lending her dress to sana. But no body noticed that arti was wearing sana's suit the one which she wore on the first day. Her earrings and shoes everything arti was wearing. But she was uncomfortable in those clothes. I hope she gets out of those clothes and be herself again... 

kal ka WKV episode was hell boring.. yeahh,  nobody is providing the poor girl with clothes so hat else she is going to wear.. devo is cheap as hel!! i have lent my stuff to my enemies n she is behaving so narrow being a celebrity.. khair salman ignored her too..😕

yeah i noticed aarti.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5130346#151821861

guys its a post for sana.. show her support their too