Shehnaaz Gill ''शहनाज गिल'' Punjab Di Katrina Appreciation Thread (AT) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Sad to see her downfall like this 😵 I just hope task is centered around her this week n she ups her game else she is gone 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgrewal

Sana is such a cutie. She was a bit down today in WKV episode. I think because if devo yelling at rashmi for lending her dress to sana. But no body noticed that arti was wearing sana's suit the one which she wore on the first day. Her earrings and shoes everything arti was wearing. But she was uncomfortable in those clothes. I hope she gets out of those clothes and be herself again... 

I felt truly sorry for the girl. Such a difficult situation to be in. Devo came across as quite insensitive in the entire situation- her true colours so to say and Rashmi gained in my esteem. Sana is what she is- a carefree, flitting, happy go lucky kind who loves attention. Her one mistake crashed her world and yet she laughs at herself and with the world and survives on. Even bhau had hardly anything negative to say about her. Can only wish her well. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

kal ka WKV episode was hell boring.. yeahh,  nobody is providing the poor girl with clothes so hat else she is going to wear.. devo is cheap as hel!! i have lent my stuff to my enemies n she is behaving so narrow being a celebrity.. khair salman ignored her too..😕

yeah i noticed aarti.

Why did she need to borrow someone else's clothes?! Does she not have her own? I am confused since not seen all Eps .... Can you tell me what happened and also why Aarti was wearing Sana's clothes?!

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Why did she need to borrow someone else's clothes?! Does she not have her own? I am confused since not seen all Eps .... Can you tell me what happened and also why Aarti was wearing Sana's clothes?!

sana ran out of clothes, she has been telling BB to provide her clothes bcuz all her fancy clothes have already been utilized and she didnt want to repeat any of her dresses in WKV epi.. so rashmi let sana borrow her dress but devo insulted sana indirectly/directly imfront of everybody that people who bitch about you and you are letting them use u or ur stuff..

aarti might be wanting to try some new look.. idk dear

Uma2010 thumbnail

I have a feeling that considering the fact that nobody much in Punjab was supporting Sana pre BB, she wouldn’t have expected to stay on beyond the first month and hence wouldn’t have planned for a larger wardrobe. The bahus revamped their daily wear when they went outside. I would like to know what the case is really about. Hina used to really splurge on ramp wear. Is this a money thing? 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I have a feeling that considering the fact that nobody much in Punjab was supporting Sana pre BB, she wouldn’t have expected to stay on beyond the first month and hence wouldn’t have planned for a larger wardrobe. The bahus revamped their daily wear when they went outside. I would like to know what the case is really about. Hina used to really splurge on ramp wear. Is this a money thing? 

yes in unseen she was talking to asim about it when he told her that show is for about 15 weeks and we have completed 7 weeks.. she was really shocked that they made it upto there and means so much to her..

i have got no idea abt that

Uma2010 thumbnail

yes in unseen she was talking to asim about it when he told her that show is for about 15 weeks and we have completed 7 weeks.. she was really shocked that they made it upto there and means so much to her..

i have got no idea abt that

Yeah. She’s received so much of hatred from people that the idea of audience loving her baffles her. And she is extremely grateful for it too and it shows. She does try to make things interesting for all as the unseen also shows.

It’s interesting how Sid responds to their casual conversation on her double chin from that unseen- he is not really bothered about her looks. I hope that reassures her. He is really beyond that stage of life and that is what I love about how stabilizing a factor he has been for her while she in turn reassures him by being with him and adds masti in dollops too. We too aren’t really bothered by her wardrobe btw. Her fans too are around for her entertainment quotient than anything else. 

She has obviously been body shamed so much by Himanshi’s fans that she believes it herself. Plus her videos from a year back show her in a lighter body frame. The stress over the year has shown up on her. 

Ah this conversation has moved from A to Z... hehe. Anyway, I hope she gets something nice to wear of her own soon. She does deserve a lot of love. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Yeah. She’s received so much of hatred from people that the idea of audience loving her baffles her. And she is extremely grateful for it too and it shows. She does try to make things interesting for all as the unseen also shows.

It’s interesting how Sid responds to their casual conversation on her double chin from that unseen- he is not really bothered about her looks. I hope that reassures her. He is really beyond that stage of life and that is what I love about how stabilizing a factor he has been for her while she in turn reassures him by being with him and adds masti in dollops too. We too aren’t really bothered by her wardrobe btw. Her fans too are around for her entertainment quotient than anything else. 

She has obviously been body shamed so much by Himanshi’s fans that she believes it herself. Plus her videos from a year back show her in a lighter body frame. The stress over the year has shown up on her. 

Ah this conversation has moved from A to Z... hehe. Anyway, I hope she gets something nice to wear of her own soon. She does deserve a lot of love. 

that was her reason to behave so childishly on hk's arrival.. the girl has seen so much, im fan of her strength..

yeah he listens to everything even if she starts losing sense in it🤣 i love their unseen videos.. have you seen where sid asks her to not be friends with WCs.. they way he was closing the distancebetween them playfully.. aarti was like i felt awww moment.. also did you notice how he likes to caress her hair all the damn time.. in the epi where he tells devo 'theek hai main chup jata hu tu mar ja' and both laugh, he caresses sana's hair.. n in today's unseen too where they were talking about chin n fat n all..😆

they have this special bond, both sooth each other in a different but complete way..❤️

i hope she gets her confidence back n get the body shape she loves, if that bothers her so much.. n besides that whatever she wears she is gonna look beautiful to us❤️

Uma2010 thumbnail

that was her reason to behave so childishly on hk's arrival.. the girl has seen so much, im fan of her strength..

yeah he listens to everything even if she starts losing sense in it🤣 i love their unseen videos.. have you seen where sid asks her to not be friends with WCs.. they way he was closing the distancebetween them playfully.. aarti was like i felt awww moment.. also did you notice how he likes to caress her hair all the damn time.. in the epi where he tells devo 'theek hai main chup jata hu tu mar ja' and both laugh, he caresses sana's hair.. n in today's unseen too where they were talking about chin n fat n all..😆

they have this special bond, both sooth each other in a different but complete way..❤️

i hope she gets her confidence back n get the body shape she loves, if that bothers her so much.. n besides that whatever she wears she is gonna look beautiful to us❤️

That one where he asks “tum paltegi nahi na?” and she reassures him “mein tumhare saath hi hoon...tension na le” . Yes... cute moment, and I am loving it that their communication is no longer hindered. Did you see the one where Sid wanted Sana to repeat a story she told him earlier? 😳 The kabootar, doctor and  “physical touch” ? 🤣 I swear, they are hilarious and both were laughing at the insanity of the story and so were we 😆

Yes, the word is soothe. They soothe each other their own way. Very easy on the eyes. 

He does keep patting her hair, doesn’t he? He is obsessed with his own hair too that way 😆 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

That one where he asks “tum paltegi nahi na?” and she reassures him “mein tumhare saath hi hoon...tension na le” . Yes... cute moment, and I am loving it that their communication is no longer hindered. Did you see the one where Sid wanted Sana to repeat a story she told him earlier? 😳 The kabootar, doctor and  “physical touch” ? 🤣 I swear, they are hilarious and both were laughing at the insanity of the story and so were we 😆

Yes, the word is soothe. They soothe each other their own way. Very easy on the eyes. 

He does keep patting her hair, doesn’t he? He is obsessed with his own hair too that way 😆 

yeah that one.. she insists that usey bathroom jana hai.. she asks him to let her go but he says i wont let you.. wanna hear your stories😆

yeah.. bina sir apir k kahani thi.. sana beech beech m plot b lose kr rhi thi.. he asks her phir kia hua she is like btaya tw tha pehle b tujhe.. he said 'aise he achha lgta hai mere ko'☺️😆 I SWEAR.. they make me laugh crazily😆

ikr❤️

yeah.. uske hath wese he hawa m rehte hain.. aur ab sana k baal b uske he hath m rehte hn🤣