Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kareena Kapoor Khan’s reaction on seeing Kalki’s six months baby bump is epic; Says, ‘I was like a cow’

On the work front, Kareena Kapoor Khan has wrapped up the shooting of Good Newwz and Angrezi Medium, and soon, she will start shooting for Karan Johar’s period drama, Takht

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Updated: October 16, 2019 12:10 PM 4416 reads  0 comments

After judging dance reality show Dance India Dance, Kareena Kapoor Khan is back to season 2 of her radio show and in this season, Kareena has already interviewed celebs to the likes of Saif Ali Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Sania Mirza, Kajol, Shilpa Shetty Kundra and others and in the latest, we have Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara actress Kalki making an appearance on the show. Well, this was Kalki’s first public appearance post announcing her pregnancy, and in the photos, she stunned in an all black look while Kareena Kapoor Khan made heads turn in a red satin one-shoulder full sleeves asymmetrical dress.

But while posing for the paparazzi, we got our hands on a video which had Kareena and Kalki exchange pregnancy talks and in the said video, Kareena is asking Kalki about her baby bump in which the latter reveals that she is six months pregnant. On knowing this, Kareena is shocked and tells Kalki that when she was six months, she looked like a cow. Later, this Chameli actress compliments her by saying that she looks absolutely stunning.

On the work front, Kareena Kapoor Khan has wrapped up the shooting of Good Newwz and Angrezi Medium, and soon, she will start shooting for Karan Johar’s period drama, Takht- co-starring Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Janhvi Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor. As for Kalki, it was last month when she announced her pregnancy as she took to her Instagram channel and shared a photo flashing her baby bump. Kalki wrote, “Relieved I can let that bump hang free after months of stuffing it into costumes which fit me at the beginning of shoot schedules in July but were not so easy to zip up by mid-September!”

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crispsy

Kareena Kapoor Khan’s reaction on seeing Kalki’s six months baby bump is epic; Says, ‘I was like a cow’

On the work front, Kareena Kapoor Khan has wrapped up the shooting of Good Newwz and Angrezi Medium, and soon, she will start shooting for Karan Johar’s period drama, Takht

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Updated: October 16, 2019 12:10 PM 4416 reads  0 comments

After judging dance reality show Dance India Dance, Kareena Kapoor Khan is back to season 2 of her radio show and in this season, Kareena has already interviewed celebs to the likes of Saif Ali Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Sania Mirza, Kajol, Shilpa Shetty Kundra and others and in the latest, we have Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara actress Kalki making an appearance on the show. Well, this was Kalki’s first public appearance post announcing her pregnancy, and in the photos, she stunned in an all black look while Kareena Kapoor Khan made heads turn in a red satin one-shoulder full sleeves asymmetrical dress.

But while posing for the paparazzi, we got our hands on a video which had Kareena and Kalki exchange pregnancy talks and in the said video, Kareena is asking Kalki about her baby bump in which the latter reveals that she is six months pregnant. On knowing this, Kareena is shocked and tells Kalki that when she was six months, she looked like a cow. Later, this Chameli actress compliments her by saying that she looks absolutely stunning.

On the work front, Kareena Kapoor Khan has wrapped up the shooting of Good Newwz and Angrezi Medium, and soon, she will start shooting for Karan Johar’s period drama, Takht- co-starring Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Janhvi Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor. As for Kalki, it was last month when she announced her pregnancy as she took to her Instagram channel and shared a photo flashing her baby bump. Kalki wrote, “Relieved I can let that bump hang free after months of stuffing it into costumes which fit me at the beginning of shoot schedules in July but were not so easy to zip up by mid-September!”

This is soo kareena😆

Who is the father of the child? I thought Kalki was still single after her divorce from Anurag Kashyap 

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Who is the father of the child? I thought Kalki was still single after her divorce from Anurag Kashyap 

the father is this musician she’s been dating named Guy Hershberg (lol, his name is really Guy 😆)

Kalki has dated other guys after her divorce, the most famous being Jim Sarbh.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Related image

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemango

the father is this musician she’s been dating named Guy Hershberg (lol, his name is really Guy 😆)

Kalki has dated other guys after her divorce, the most famous being Jim Sarbh.

Yeh kaise naam ke white guys se shaadi kar rahe hai BW actresses... Goodenough, Kneebone, Guy... Lagta hai chatrooms ke liye rakkhe naam ho.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Can we really expect anything better from Begum ?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally she spilled it. she could not keep it to herself anymore.
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail