Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I don't care about either of them but I have seen you repeatedly make posts on KSG and Bipasha for no reason and quoting anyone who makes a positive comment on either of them . Its one thing not to like someone and another thing to be straight up be vile . Thats why members are calling you out.

Hey newly minted Bipasha KSG stan ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜†

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Hey newly minted Bipasha KSG stan ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜†

Never in my life I thought I would be labeled as a KSG-Bips Stan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

This thread turned into bipasha ksg thread๐Ÿ˜†

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mira30

I have no interest toward Bips but you fans are the one that is trying to make me like her. I called her transgender. I find her ugly and I said that Kareena did the right thing by calling her kali billi. Those are all my opinion but you fans are the one that keep replying me and telling me how beautiful she looks. @crispy even gave some shit link of how beautiful her Bips looks, which she made a topic of. I would not comment on that crap topic if she didnโ€™t give me the link. No matter how much you try to make a coal white, it wonโ€™t turn into white. So on the same way, my opinion toward your Bips will not change and she will always be ugly to me. I keep update of all the Bollywood and TV news and I donโ€™t forget anything. So I didnโ€™t forget about that London incident that she did where she harassed people and blackmailed them but that doesnโ€™t mean I care about that jobless good for nothing actress. 

crispy is a Kareena fan and she is rightfully calling out on your horrible comments against Bipasha for no reason .

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

One thing i learned and practicing it as well. Don't feed the troll. #saveyoursanity