YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

GFBRnfKbcAAq3Xw.jpeg 

Geetanjali should've murdered him right there and asked for forgiveness from his corpse. 🤭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously the character rk played in this movie was just unbelievable, asking his wife to forgive him for sleeping with another women multiple times, and he was actually expecting her to forgive him smiley29, and rk says he is inspired by the love story these two characters had smiley26

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My Way GIF - My Way My Way Or The Highway GIFs

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Vanga probably stole this from Hollywood also smiley36

NoraSM thumbnail

Criticism aside, it was actually a nice dialogue because this woman stayed with a criminal/murderer in his own words. How come his crimes weren't a deal breaker for her? 

Murderer is acceptable but cheater is not? He was killing for his father and cheated for his father, he got forgiveness for the former so he is seeking forgiveness for the latter 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

Seriously the character rk played in this movie was just unbelievable, asking his wife to forgive him for sleeping with another women multiple times, and he was actually expecting her to forgive him smiley29, and rk says he is inspired by the love story these two characters had smiley26

Vanga buoy ko pakdo aur poocho 

hasini009 thumbnail

What did Geetanjali say “as long as it’s not emotional infidelity, it’s okay”?

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Another one. Rashmika to her parents on her deranged husband - ' He is like my gynaecologist. He knows me inside out' 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

Not only that, he also tells Geetanjali to not marry if somehow Lord Bobby kills him in the slaughter ritual he was setting up for Papa.

Also he did not wear a condom when he did Tripti's character, so Geetanjali asks him, he seemed confused 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hasini009

What did Geetanjali say “as long as it’s not emotional infidelity, it’s okay”?

She said as long as condom was there it was understood, she did not say it but she at least wanted to convince herself that he might not have cheated with proper pleasure