YEH JAADU HAIN JINN KA!! WRITTEN UPDATES & DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD 1 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

But Tabeezi is more like Junaid's second wife.

One thing for sure - Daadi is somehow Tabeezi's mother or MIL whatever. That'll make Aman Roshni step siblings which ain't possible🤣

Yeah but when the show started I literally felt ki wo Rosh ki mom ho sakti hai but later they gave hint about Tabeezi being Junaid's second wife which makes Farah Aman's half sister🤪

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

We're on the same boat. 🤣 I would like to watch a scene where Aman would jatao his haq on Rosh  Sameer ki shakal dekhne layak hogi 🤣

OMG! His lines - kyun na mujhe fark pade!

That one line and I was like ☺️

Aman be like "Chupa bhi na sakenge, bata bhi na sakenge, hue hai yun tere pyaar mein pagal piya."😆

AAAAYEEE HAAYE HAAYE❤️

That would be fun to watch. I literally wait for such scenes. 🤣

I hope his wife has some brains and doesn't turn out be typical Indian wife jo pati kuch bhi kaand kare use kisi aur ke sar pe thop de. 

EXACTLY.

Don't worry, our Aman will utaaro this Patti of hers and she'll join the Sameer pitaayi brigade.

How about Sameer's kambal kutayi 😈🤣

Kambal kutayi LMAO🤣🤣

Just waiting for more of these face offs

White-Lilac thumbnail

Wishing us and the cast best of luck for TRP day tomorrow.

Hope it's not too high🤪🤣

Let's hope for the best. I didn't watch the last two episodes on TV 😆

White-Lilac thumbnail

I have a strong strong feeling that Friday/Monday will be a lot lot better.

Kuch toh zabardast hoga.

Fridays ko generally kuch dhamaka hota hai taaki audience curiosity se pagal ho jaaye😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Fridays ko generally kuch dhamaka hota hai taaki audience curiosity se pagal ho jaaye😆

Exactly.

Bhadhiya sa episode aayega jald hi.

😳

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Let's hope for the best. I didn't watch the last two episodes on TV 😆

Bilkul mat Dekho koi.

The only episode I watched on TV was the Ayaana bit🤣

purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Going by the comments and posts today I think apart from me only mahi is in chill moodsmiley36. Obviously episode wassmiley21..but mjhe ghnta kuch frk nhi pda aaj🙈😅🤣..I was kinda prepared for this after yesterday's episode . Also I used to watch ishqbaaaz ..in ishqbaaaz shivaay used to behave like this with anikaa ..whi naam,khoon ,khaandaan crap and misunderstandings . Mom in law udhr Bhi yhi Rona dhona oh my Maya krti thi k tumahra khaandaan ye woh ,you are not fit for my boy blah blah... So USS wqt Mera ye reaction tha Jo sab ka ab hai..today it seems totally normal to me for a Gul show 😬😜

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

AWwwwww.

I've many reasons to chill! Obviously I'm not used to these insults (hona bhi nahi chahiye) 

1. Aman ka character has been superb so far. One insult can't wash away his goodness for me

2. I know so many people who insult their loved ones to hide their own pain so somewhere I can relate to this. 

3. I know he shouldn't be given a free pass but kya karun. I'm not even that serious about this as long as I get solid Sameer-Aman entertainment and yes, ghanta fark nahi padta!😎

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

Going by the comments and posts today I think apart from me only mahi is in chill moodsmiley36. Obviously episode wassmiley21..but mjhe ghnta kuch frk nhi pda aaj🙈😅🤣..I was kinda prepared for this after yesterday's episode . Also I used to watch ishqbaaaz ..in ishqbaaaz shivaay used to behave like this with anikaa ..whi naam,khoon ,khaandaan crap and misunderstandings . Mom in law udhr Bhi yhi Rona dhona oh my Maya krti thi k tumahra khaandaan ye woh ,you are not fit for my boy blah blah... So USS wqt Mera ye reaction tha Jo sab ka ab hai..today it seems totally normal to me for a Gul show 😬😜

Nahi Yaar.. Ishqbaaaz or ish show ka koi comparison Nahi. That show is very classy. I was fed up with YJHJK, so recently started watching it...currently in 80 something episode. The dialogues of both ML and FL are awesome...and there is lots of room for MU's there.

Shivaay does insults Annika every now and then but Annika never let him get away with it. She gives befitting reply and sometimes exceeds in returning the in-comings...

She is gazillion times better than Roshni. Annika has self respect, a solid back bone and guts to face the ups and downs life or Shivaay throws at her. She also cries but in solitary unlike Roshni jo har waqt apni bechargi ka Rona roti rehti hai Aman ke saamne!  She always appears to be begging for his pity. Disgusting! 

I hate such girls who pleads for forgiveness even when they know they are not at fault! 

I cry when Annika cries but I feel sickening when Roshni cries. 

PS: And Annika is cute and funny in a elegant way and taps into the fun quotient of the ML. Roshni is cute like a frivolous bimbo.(I am sorry but I am pissed at her as she sinks to new lows everyday! Can't see a women like that! )

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Image result for closed gif