YEH JAADU HAIN JINN KA!! WRITTEN UPDATES & DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD 1 - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I just watched yesterday's episode. That guy, Sameer  is so creepy. 

After reading today's WU, I think I will skip watch it tomorrow. No urgency. 

The family seems to have landed in a soup. Wonder what sort of a guy Aftab is, would he stand with his lover no matter what or leave her upon family pressure. 

Is there any significance to the creation and lifting of the protection in the track to come? Since RJ is now targeting Rosh rather than others in the family I wonder if RJ will have another strategy too.We saw the clip of Rosh drowning again, so the trap might be for Rosh itself. 

With all the tension and anger simmering, is there a greater chance of Aman transforming? Or will Rosh see him in the beast form only on LCR? 

Salma's attitude is confusing. Is she shedding crocodile tears or is she genuinely affected by Rosh's pain?

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I just watched yesterday's episode. That guy, Sameer  is so creepy. 

After reading today's WU, I think I will skip watch it tomorrow. No urgency. 

The family seems to have landed in a soup. Wonder what sort of a guy Aftab is, would he stand with his lover no matter what or leave her upon family pressure. 

Is there any significance to the creation and lifting of the protection in the track to come? Since RJ is now targeting Rosh rather than others in the family I wonder if RJ will have another strategy too.We saw the clip of Rosh drowning again, so the trap might be for Rosh itself. 

With all the tension and anger simmering, is there a greater chance of Aman transforming? Or will Rosh see him in the beast form only on LCR? 

Salma's attitude is confusing. Is she shedding crocodile tears or is she genuinely affected by Rosh's pain?

Didn't she sell her soul to Jinn too? I don't think she can go back. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Didn't she sell her soul to Jinn too? I don't think she can go back. 

Well, can't humanity overpower the evil?🤔

Chodo, mujhe kya! Least bothered about Salma lol.

Also, I feel that someday even RJ will be free of her curse cause she was a human too, who was taken away by Jinn.

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Roshni drowning spoiler was her in party dress. So she's back even after this visit?😕😆

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Well, can't humanity overpower the evil?🤔

Chodo, mujhe kya! Least bothered about Salma lol.

Also, I feel that someday even RJ will be free of her curse cause she was a human too, who was taken away by Jinn.

Maybe. But I guess last mein hoga. Kyunki abhi tak toh she has not done a single thing for Jinn. Kuch toh karna padega 🤔

Yeah. Ending will be happy for everyone except our Jinn Saheb who's currently on vacation if they go the fairytale way. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Either Im missing something  (not watched a single full episode yet) - how did saima fall for aftab with their marriage only having been set up in a week?

Was she in a relationship with him previously?

Is Saima, Aman's real sister? If so going by the blackmail video Sameer holds over her it should be a tight slap to parveen and Aman and their high handed insults!

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Either Im missing something  (not watched a single full episode yet) - how did saima fall for aftab with their marriage only having been set up in a week? 

I think the marriage that was to happen in a year got preponed to within a week. Somewhere Dadi also mentions that they have known Aftab's family for long

Was she in a relationship with him previously?

Is Saima, Aman's real sister? If so going by the blackmail video Sameer holds over her it should be a tight slap to parveen and Aman and their high handed insults!

Very true. But before it comes to that Farishtey Dil bhabhi will fall into  trap set by Sameer.

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Though I don't appreciate Rosh, somewhere along the line I felt sorry for her too. Poor thing was hugging the woman who sold her, seeking  comfort! 

I wonder what disgusting plan is Sameer upto. Since Aftab was the one who took the video, how did Sameer get hold of it, did he lift it from Aftab's phone? Is Aftab really a good guy? The best plan must be to tell Aftab, since he was the one responsible for the video.

Watched the episode late.... Since I was reading rants from early morning, it didn't affect me as much (having watched even more terrible stuff on ITV), and it didn't get me to quit or take a break mode yet. 

More than RoshAn I feel worried for Saima.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Frendz actually many dots should be still connected

Where is junid khan? Still alive or dead?

No clue about roshnis birth secreat.if Junaid khan is dead then who will reveal it bcz salma only know half truth original is known to junaid.

How is chotu related to the family?

Why is tabeezi helping the aman family as parveen  thinks she is nachnewali and home breaker?

I think from next they should atleast start giving hint for these mystery’s and I think now junaid should enter the show if he is alive

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Though I don't appreciate Rosh, somewhere along the line I felt sorry for her too. Poor thing was hugging the woman who sold her, seeking  comfort! 

I wonder what disgusting plan is Sameer upto. Since Aftab was the one who took the video, how did Sameer get hold of it, did he lift it from Aftab's phone? Is Aftab really a good guy? The best plan must be to tell Aftab, since he was the one responsible for the video.

Watched the episode late.... Since I was reading rants from early morning, it didn't affect me as much (having watched even more terrible stuff on ITV), and it didn't get me to quit or take a break mode yet. 

More than RoshAn I feel worried for Saima.

Sorry but i have started hating Roshni's character to the core. And today its limit. She should tell Aman that Sameer is blackmailing her but no she has no common sense at all how to behave in these worldly situations but sara din bakawas kara lo isse. I too feeling like not only shouting but slapping her. Bas SRK dikha do and cute eyes. whenever  She starts her crying i feel like slapping her and feeling like telling her r u mentally retarded girl ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡Even Dadi says today not to cross this border but this girl is dumb literally dumb. Raakh Jinn should send her to Chal Kua for a week i am feeling like not to see her face for one whole week. Please Raakh Jinn and Ada do the honors for me and this Time Aman should also remain away from this girl let her suffer more tab pata chalega Self-Respect kis chidiya ka naam hai. All says Aman dont trust Roshni , Roshni herself dont trust him apne liye na sahi par Saima ke liya hi Aman ko bata deti. Yaar this girl is heights. I really want RJ and Ada to torture her.