Koena Mitra Lashes out at Salman Khan - Post Eviction interview - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah girl u go! Salmans going to cast Shehnaaz and hence backing her up

Grapes R' Sour !

Koena, da Koyla of da House,  was reserved, loner, weirdo-behaviour,   "Ms. Right" phenomenon  sufferer, non-mixing nature and superiority complex sufferer,.. She was kam-chor in   task as well as house works, She was least interested in show and was perhaps thinking that ,....since she is a an established star,.. her fan-follwings will be saving her anyway,...

I bet, if she was allotted kitchen she would not had rolling Rotis for the entire house members

If You had asked any little kid,.... he would even say that first  person out would be Koena,... that's how, she was hopeless and inactive,...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwfVP_eUkeY

Saaki saaki girl is deserve-fully out,.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY2Rd5cxGos

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I always liked her on the show, though she did get bossy sometimes.

I absolutely love the way she’s calling a spade, a spade. We all know Salman has a habit of taking too much and interrupting others (watch any season). He also doesn’t like opinionated people. every season he has a favourite who he defends no matter what.

Hats off to Koena for telling it as it is.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes yes yes........t doesnt matter she is out; we will troll Salman & BB on twitter & show the world what a bully Salman is. He will bleed this time for this much interference.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like keona but I don’t like how she wants to be the only one talking. Even when Sid or shefali or rashmi or anyone she was talking to, when they had something to say, she would say ek minute let me finish. Like you have been talking the whole time, let them join too. But keona is right about Shenaz being fake and annoying. 

Edited by Terenaina - 4 years ago
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

she said the truth...salman is exagerrating,i think he want to make shenaz ghar ki bahu it seems...

i dont watch this season nonsense now

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just read all the comments now. It's more interesting than BB😆

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Actually this lady is honest and speaking the truth.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

happy she stood up for what s correct

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awesome

I wonder what will be Katrina’s reaction when she come to know with whom these people are comparing her😆

🤣🤣