Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

^^^^

I guess, Salman has to catch some funny and naughty persona just to make the show  funny, hilarious. Satire-ful,…w/ funny moments,… and add entertainment factor,…. And hence this time it is asim, Sana,  Dey and etc,… Many  a times a “very mentally and age matured persons”, you can not do more,… joking/talking,… as they remain more in age to you and also, at many stages of their lives salman and them also must have worked shoulder to shoulder  and also as a subordinate,though Salman may  be a  host now, monitoring them,….

Rajesh Khanna did not jive to work under Big B at that time in  Biggboss for that reason and hence he postponed ,….. also,…. Big B never remained that funny as a   BB host than Sallu,. ‘Coz due to the same bachelory age  group salman could do more joke and talk with contestants in  a funny ride manner,… which perhaps Big B could not behave that way,…. Due to his extreme seniority,a vast age-gap and self-respect sake,..

I would not always blame Salman,  as he also has his own restrictions to make fun and taang khinchaayi with certain guys/gals ,… and hence  he has to get more hold of Sana and  Asim kinda   Mars guys,……. Since,.. Koena and Shefali kinda , is “ perfect minds “  and hard to catch them in,   any “mental crack”kinda  hole-loops for  leg pulling  fun. ……also though  it looks bios sometimes,   w./ Sana  and  it may not be that way,… in reality ! Does not it mean that Salman is my most favorite host ever, either,........

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She was the only one in the show to not lick salman's butt (methaphorically) and Salman ousted her, so very typical of bhai 😆

Not my favorite but she definitely had the potential to last a few more weeks

Edited by Infinities - 4 years ago

Koena was an age-matured, mid-aged,  high-head, mental-strong   persona,  just like that  barber lady  ( Sapna ) with loads of tattoo,..  ( in  previous 6th/ 7th season )  - that lady also fought with salman and never gave him any grass,....... Salman then had quit talking to her for many episodes,... Lol,... that I remember,...

Koena was right, many a times but only problem was,.. if she be li'l more active in tasks, house-work,   mixing and mili-ghooling,...  ( breaking ice with others ) then only her opinion will matter,.... ( Perhaps camera never showed us, doing house-work intentionally )

All , we saw her as an arrogant,  couch-potato queen Elizabeth, " I am smthg" natured, fart-arse, idiotic, mountain-high Ego lady,  suffering from ultra superiority complex,  sitting in some corner, doing no help in Kitchen house-hold,  and  bashing others as,...  unmatured, ungrateful, uneducated, manner and ettiquate-less, low society,  begger-shits, ......... !  She only kept on, advising others and finally lost her maturely self-respect with Sana,.... and have also heard that, she also fought with Salman on Camera and part was  censored,....

A Ditto Copy of previous season's Sapna, da barber lady tattoo woman - ullu banaaya bada maza aaya,.. slogan waali,.. !! But she was at least task active and non-lazy,.. here, this   Rani Victoria Mem-sahiba was  throne-chair holder,  Raaj-mata or what ?

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago

Previous Bengali,.. and Now an another one,.. this  season's   shitt of Garments store's   statue !

Gaur se dekha jaaye,  toh bas hai patte pe pataa !

Koi farak nahin,.............................................. albatta !!!

No Doubt, Auntie was having a Bossy nature.. and so to speak,........   Ten pounds of Shiitt in a 5 Lbs of bag, all full of   arrogance, attitude and  Rani Victoria    style-wa !

Glad, that she was shown a  Way, out.