Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

and forum's offensive slang rules make no sense.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

and forum's offensive slang rules make no sense.

innocent kids come to this pious forum, you fcuking asshole, so keep your slu++y mouth in check.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

innocent kids come to this pious forum, you fcuking asshole, so keep your slu++y mouth in check.

Sabse pehle tere ko hi ban karna chahiye, tu hi to leader hai sab ka

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Look at Kareena's expressions when Alia calls her inspirational😆.

I can totally imagine her telling Alia after festival: Baaki sab dialogues theek they, bas 'inspirational'  word kuchh zyaada ho gaya tha.

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Look at Kareena's expressions when Alia calls her inspirational😆.

I can totally imagine her telling Alia after festival: Baaki sab dialogues theek they, bas 'inspirational'  word kuchh zyaada ho gaya tha.

Kareena is totally cool, calm and collected. Alia is blabbering on she's embarassed herself and I'm not even talking about the 🤬 

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Cutie❤️she speaks her mind n is not Or robot lol is main galat kya hai lol as if no one use F word😆

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

these people are such duds..i swear

having someone as dumb as alia go gaga over someone like kareena..what is so path breaking about what kareena has done? this is ridiculous..she did 1 VDW from 2016 to now..and it is being shown as if she has done something never before

alia how about you for once get out of your comfortable life..take a walk around and see how middle class single moms having more than 1 child are raising them all by themselves and working..and by working i don't mean a shoot here and there or a movie which starts and ends by your convenience..working everyday for 10 hours or more..and rethink the trash you are uttering!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

alia how about you for once get out of your comfortable life..take a walk around and see how middle class single moms having more than 1 child are raising them all by themselves and working..and by working i don't mean a shoot here and there or a movie which starts and ends by your convenience..working everyday for 10 hours or more..and rethink the trash you are uttering!

Very well said! 👏

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

having someone as dumb as alia go gaga over someone like kareena..what is so path breaking about what kareena has done? this is ridiculous..she did 1 VDW from 2016 to now..and it is being shown as if she has done something never before

Exactly!! I don't understand what is this path breaking thing Kareena has done??