Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krantikari

They are actresses... why does it matter if they have poor public speaking skills? 😬

Toh phir sirf acting hi kare... public speech kyun de rahe hai? It's like saying you can't criticize your MP because the MP is an actor, it doesn't matter whether s/he is inept as an MP.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I thought Alia was actually very smart , funny , humble and relatable in the clip .. 😕

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

I thought Alia was actually very smart , funny , humble and relatable in the clip .. 😕

Bless you my child 👶 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This kind of stuff should be left to the likes of Vidya Balan, and yet were stuck with these two 

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoinks

Toh phir sirf acting hi kare... public speech kyun de rahe hai? It's like saying you can't criticize your MP because the MP is an actor, it doesn't matter whether s/he is inept as an MP.

She is not giving a speech though, she is just praising another actress. The topic is also about acting, not some social justice/other stuff which can be categorised as a public speech.

Who am I to say that you can't criticise her. I am just saying that it doesn't make sense to judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This kind of stuff should be left to the likes of Vidya Balan, and yet were stuck with these two 

She would be busy at the buffet 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She was just excited so said the F word. Doesn't make her bad public speaker she actually good at speaking and confident she is one actress who can speak both Hindi and English fluently unlike Kajol Sonam etc who cant speak anything properly

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bebo asking Alia to not make any booboos was even more hilarious! Bimbo 1 giving advice to Bimbo 2.

Bebo was spared the trolling to a great extent during her heydays, because of no social media..other madam jee has gone on to say so many ridiculous things that an article can be written about what "NOT to say" in an Interview.  She used to be racist, prudish, greedy and such an OTT snob.  She is "POO"! She got lucky..in that sense

Alia was just wierd and timid in this IV..! She was so scared of saying anything wrong..and still ended up saying everything wrong lol

On looks - Bebo killed it in that awesome pantsuit or whatever she was wearing..she looked really classy and hot and that haircut suits her..Alia looks worse off with every passing day

It's worse than mine 😆

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

She is an actress not an orator.