AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey annie nice to see a light hearted fun os from u

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Accidents happens

The super cop Arjun Suryakant Rawte wondered how he ended up in this situation Only a few months ago, he used to be in the same room, interrogating the hardest of criminals. Now? He was at the opposite end of the table, handcuffed to one of its legs.

Flashback...
After cracking up the case the team was up and going to their homes
After bidding the team good  night, Rathod and Rawte had stayed back to complete higher formalities.. Just as they have existed the building to head to their homes, Arjun remembered he had forgotten his gun in the interrogation room, informing the same to rathod he headed back inside the building to collect his gun from interrogation room just as he was about to leave his gaze fell on the handcuffs, one end cuffed with the leg of table's one end, he bend down to the level of table and with the key tried to open the lock of handcuff but the key got stuck and in the process his wrist unknowingly got stuck with the other cuff and just than snap..!!!
The key broke and his other hand got locked with the cuff at the same time and for the first time in ages ACP Arjun suryakant Rawte sat horrified at the sight of what has just transpired....

Flashback ends...

And now as he tried to call his bestest friend he realized his cell phone has died out of battery for God knows from how long
Cursing mentally he called out for help only to be met with silence....
Sighing loudly he tried to break free only to hurt his wrist wincing slightly...
Dejected he sat cross legged down on the floor closing his eyes as fatigue crowded his mind...

After one hour or so he heard someone entering office premises and yelled for help once again
He heard closely for the footsteps castle approaching towards the room and sighed thanking heaven for having mercy on his plight and bang....
The door opened only to reveal Riya standing there panting softly...
"What happened Arjun Sir..??  Why are you still here..??  And just why the hell are you sit..!! " She stopped midway realising Arjun being cuffed to one of table's leg...
"How the hell did this happen..?? " Asked Riya astound
Arjun narrated the whole incident to Riya and after a while she started laughing like a woman possessed while Arjun glared his most famous glare only for her to laugh more loudly...
Cursing his fate at being caught in this situation by his mentor he growled lowly for her to stop laughing...
"Now if your laughing riot is over could you please help me out of it... " Asked Arjun irritatedly
Suppressing her laughter again she gently sit besides him coming soon close to him making his breath hitch in his throat while she whispered slowly "no"
And just then he came out of the trance...
"No... What do you mean by no...?? " He asked exasperated
"It means I am not going to open the cuffs.. " She smiled wickedly
"You do realise once I come out of it, I am going to come running after you to take my revenge right... " He growled again only for Riya to chuckle
"Tch tch.. You are not helping yourself here respected sir... "
Pinching the bridge of his nose he asked"what do you want here you insolent woman.. "
She laughed loudly at that making him want to smile too but he composed himself not wanting to make her gloat
"Well first of all talk nicely to me.. After all I am suppose to help you right..? "
"Ok be it that way... Miss Riya Mukherjee will you please give me the honor of your supposedly help to open my cuffed wrist from this mess here.. "
She smirked and shook her head in negative... Sighing loudly he asked "what do you want me to do..?? Beg you..?? "
She smiled gently and touched his face softly making him take in a sharp breath "I would never like to see you beg in front of anyone let alone me sir.. I can't see that.. " Lowering her head she took out the key from her pocket and uncuffed him "I am sorry if I have taken too much liberty with you.. " She said still looking down all the while Arjun kept looking at her intently
Just as she was about to get up, he tugged at her wrist yanking her back beside him making her look at him in shock... Smirking at her attempt to free her wrist from his grip he tightened it all the more drawing her more close to him...
"Didn't I tell you.. Once I am out of it I am going to come take my revenge from you..? "
He whispered huskily in her ears making her gasp stopping in her struggle to break free... Seeing the opportunity he wound his other arm around her waist making her sit on his lap now...
Tugging a hair strand gently behind her ear then hooking his index finger on her chin making her look at him he smiled his genuine smile at her making her heart flutter... An automatic smile came on her lips as well watching him smile so lovingly at her...
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are..?? " Asked Arjun as if in a trance
Riya shied down not answering making him smile wider "and look adorable when you blush...?? "
She hid her face behind her palm making him chuckle loudly... Prying her hands away from her face he kissed her gently at both cheeks making them all the more redder
"Come, let me drop you home.. "
They stood up and headed for the door all the while Riya kept looking down not wanting to meet his eyes...
Suddenly she remembered for what reason she has ever came
"Wait let me collect my dairy.."
She fetched her dairy from her cubicle and turned around only to see Arjun leaning on her desk
Alarmed she again look down only to realise him closing in the space between them
She tried to inch back but met with the cubicle wall behind her
Caging her in between he breathed in her flowery scent making her breath hitch in her throat.. "Thanks for the help btw... "
And with that he turned and walked away while Riya kept a hand on her heart just as he was about to reach staircase he said to be quick as he has not the time in the world for her
Cursing mentally she walked grumbling 'akdu' in her breath and followed the path he has taken but the smile never faded away from both of their faces...

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Bloomie nice os loved riya's bossyness

@unishaz cute os loved Arjun threatening rather

@annie loved Arjun and later riyal playing pranks on eachother

@ariyabestfan lovely os

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

@minamma fab os dear likd it

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

@unishaz lovely os dear likd it

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

All the stories are quite interesting. Thank you @minamma for starting this.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Minamma awesome os

Love it

Thanks for pm