Be Careful Writers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

With this post I may appear prudish or old fashioned to many , but that's the way I am . 

A nonexistent daughter suddenly appears and claims all the love and rights for herself . We accept !!! But today her dialogues were unacceptable to me !!!! 

A daughter telling her father about his hawas !!!!! Jawani phoot rahi hai !!! Jawani ka jalwa chahiye . Jawan janwman!!!!! She just wants to snatch away guddan because akshat is enjoying her jawani !!!! Damn !!! 

What kind of dialogue is that ????? That is not the way a daughter fights for her father , In fact its a way to loose all respect !!! 

Ye ghar mera bhi hai she says !!!!!! Why , because the father chooses to have so . Otherwise there are parents who ask their children to leave even if they break a small family tradition !!! Not that we want that but today what she blurted out is un acceptable !!!!

And Akshat !!!!!! After the poison chapter he sits and asks guddan tumhe kuch ho jataa toh ????????? He should be saying sorry I had to choose my daughter !!!!! 

(And was I there in his place , I would have handed the antidote to alisha and walked away with guddan to the hospital !!!! BUt well that is logic and is not even expected !!!!)

BUT THE LANGUAGE USED TODAY BY A DAUGHTER FOR HER FATHER IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!

Made all her angst and tussle look shallow !!!!

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thank god i skipped the episode 

but saw the precap my blood boiled guddan ready to change her name to devil who had destroyed her life once .

cv's are sick that's all i feel 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

thank god i skipped the episode 

but saw the precap my blood boiled guddan ready to change her name to devil who had destroyed her life once .

cv's are sick that's all i feel 

Arrey shailu , a girl has spent last one year struggling to keep you family together , saving your life , putting herself in jaws of death has to be bear the brunt again  ????? 
I accept children are precious , But children at the age of 16 are expected to reciprocate their love and show some respect !!! 

Today again alsiha said aapki wajah se meri maa ko choda !!!!! Well !!!

Agreed that akshat did it to prove a point and open Alisha's eyes and also he took a stand today later on having realised his mistake , That itself was a relief !!!!

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

agree meenu, her requests are very selfish and shallow but i think its a factor of many things. One, she is being filled with poison against Guddan by Saru, Revti and Parv. Second, she is damaged and whether she admits it or not she wants her father's love and attention (she is craving for attention) and she feels, irrationally so, that AJ loves guddan more and so by forcing him to choose her in these situations by doing crazy and insane things. She is a damaged child who is acting out irrationally. What she doesn't realize is that Guddan would easily give her all the things she is seeking but she hasn't given guddan that chance because she is being brainwashed against her and she doesn't know the truth about her mother. It's a combination of many things. 

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Arrey shailu , a girl has spent last one year struggling to keep you family together , saving your life , putting herself in jaws of death has to be bear the brunt again  ????? 
I accept children are precious , But children at the age of 16 are expected to reciprocate their love and show some respect !!! 

Today again alsiha said aapki wajah se meri maa ko choda !!!!! Well !!!

Agreed that akshat did it to prove a point and open Alisha's eyes and also he took a stand today later on having realised his mistake , That itself was a relief !!!!

AJ is in a very very tough spot. One hand it's his daughter, his own very flesh and blood and the other hand it's the love of his life. He can't choose, and that's why Guddan chooses for him. 

kshah1987 thumbnail

and to Aj's credit it looked like he was about to slap her from the pictures. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

agree meenu, her requests are very selfish and shallow but i think its a factor of many things. One, she is being filled with poison against Guddan by Saru, Revti and Parv. Second, she is damaged and whether she admits it or not she wants her father's love and attention (she is craving for attention) and she feels, irrationally so, that AJ loves guddan more and so by forcing him to choose her in these situations by doing crazy and insane things. She is a damaged child who is acting out irrationally. What she doesn't realize is that Guddan would easily give her all the things she is seeking but she hasn't given guddan that chance because she is being brainwashed against her and she doesn't know the truth about her mother. It's a combination of many things. 

No komal you have me wrong there !!! I am kind of okay with her craving for love and attention . Can understand that !!! What is not pleasing is the sexual undertone that all her dialogues have !!! Each dialogue talks about guddan'sjawani and akshat's desire for her youth !!!! Not a tone for a father daughter dialogue !!! She should be hurt that guddan has replaced her mother as a person , here it appears she is sorry guddan has replaced her mother in his bed !!!!!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

and to Aj's credit it looked like he was about to slap her from the pictures. 

Not giving him any  credit today !!! Was the least one expected !!! And that too when she pointed fingers at him and his hawas  !!!!!

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i agree...thts hw d charactr graph has been writn....the same way hw auntys charactr ws cheap to exteme level...the same way alishas charactr is damaged to extreme level....hr language hr actions are crazy and insane...

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No komal you have me wrong there !!! I am kind of okay with her craving for love and attention . Can understand that !!! What is not pleasing is the sexual undertone that all her dialogues have !!! Each dialogue talks about guddan'sjawani and akshat's desire for her youth !!!! Not a tone for a father daughter dialogue !!! She should be hurt that guddan has replaced her mother as a person , here it appears she is sorry guddan has replaced her mother in his bed !!!!!

granted i haven't watched the scenes but ewww if that's the case. they should change that tone. Her wanted all his attention from a daughter's perspective is expected.