Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Not giving him any  credit today !!! Was the least one expected !!! And that too when she pointed fingers at him and his hawas  !!!!!

I'll give some credit ðŸ˜›

I have to, i feel bad for AJ. He's in a rock and hard place. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I'll give some credit ðŸ˜›

I have to, i feel bad for AJ. He's in a rock and hard place. 

Even I feel bad for him . But I kind of what to shake him up !!!! And the mahanta ki murat guddan and her weird ideas !!!!WHat guddan is not realising is her childish ways and her small victories are just adding fuel to the fire !! She should let AJ take his stand !!!

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No komal you have me wrong there !!! I am kind of okay with her craving for love and attention . Can understand that !!! What is not pleasing is the sexual undertone that all her dialogues have !!! Each dialogue talks about guddan'sjawani and akshat's desire for her youth !!!! Not a tone for a father daughter dialogue !!! She should be hurt that guddan has replaced her mother as a person , here it appears she is sorry guddan has replaced her mother in his bed !!!!!

That is cause of d age difference she fls so....she thnks tht AJ marid cause guddan ws young beautiful nd hence he lft antra...also guddan marrid hm cause for money nd it ws easy for hr to trap hm cause of hr jawani...

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

That is cause of d age difference she fls so....she thnks tht AJ marid cause guddan ws young beautiful nd hence he lft antra...also guddan marrid hm cause for money nd it ws easy for hr to trap hm cause of hr jawani...

She can gauge the age difference in this matter and she cannot understand that because of age factor it is clear that guddan cannot be the reason for akshat leaving guddan ?????? she cant calculate there ??/ even today she said iski jawani ki wajah se meri maa ko choda !!!!

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She can gauge the age difference in this matter and she cannot understand that because of age factor it is clear that guddan cannot be the reason for akshat leaving guddan ?????? she cant calculate there ??/ even today she said iski jawani ki wajah se meri maa ko choda !!!!

Tht is also my question...a 16 yr old cant undrstand ths hw a girl just few yrs eldr to her vl b d reason for akshat leavng guddan...i genunly want to sit vth d person who is writing ths story...wht does hs mind thnk while writing such tracks...

I only thnk tht ths is d forcd track in ths serial...it is not at all required...is all i can say...cvs should move on frm antra obssession ..

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey shailu , a girl has spent last one year struggling to keep you family together , saving your life , putting herself in jaws of death has to be bear the brunt again  ????? 
I accept children are precious , But children at the age of 16 are expected to reciprocate their love and show some respect !!! 

Today again alsiha said aapki wajah se meri maa ko choda !!!!! Well !!!

Agreed that akshat did it to prove a point and open Alisha's eyes and also he took a stand today later on having realised his mistake , That itself was a relief !!!!

writer is sick baap re meenu how u tolerated such nonsense i did a wise thing skipped it 

saw precap 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Image result for pagal gif

cv's lost it completely reading the lines made me sick 

whoever watch this shit today🤗image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank god I  am not watching .......hats off menu fir tolerating such crapy and sick and pathetic writing.  .