what's ur top 10 best moments of akshan !!!! completed gif's - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

πŸ‘πŸ»Cool rishi many things I forgot u took us to old days ya 

Dutta sequence was my fav 

Confession of love I didn’t add because I think it was odd situation and timing was odd they confessed there love when that demon was still present in there love and after that we all know what happened 

true confessiion ws odd situation...no doubt...bt ignoring d rest only focus on confession it ws nice...

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Truth coming out dialogues of guddan were highlights πŸ‘

yup those dialogs wr bang on πŸ‘Œ

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

) Akshan's first Karwa Chawt Sequence image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

2)Guddan showing maturity after coming back from amusement park , that alta wala scene 

3)When Guddan got drunk and opened her heart to Jindal Saab image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

4) When Akshat made Guddan wear mangalsutra after exposing Angad and Saru image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

5) When Akshat helped Guddan remove the chits which haunted her since childhood 

6) Akshan's first ever dateimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

7) When Akshan missed each other and that tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum song playsimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

8) Akshat in honda costume opening his heart out when he is guilty for not trusting Guddan 

9) Akshan one night honeymoon image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

10) Guddan romancing with akshat and he cant say i hate you 10 times image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ufff consummation gifssπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯one night honeymoon 🀣🀣

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago
shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

All scenes mentioned her actually want me to rewatch them. Plus these scenes as well:

Kathor and akshan scenes.❀️

Entire dutta sequence but two dialogues are my favorite from that track

1. Dutta agr tune guddan ko haath lagaya, main tera haath kaat k aisi jagah phenkunga, zindagi bhar dhundta rahega

2. When akshat pulls guddan from the chair and wipes the blood near her lips saying tum theek ho. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

very nice post shailu...

Ah thr r so many...mentioning whatevr is cmg in my mind...

Akshan consumation scene

Akshan chit sceneimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Akshan first pool scene and thr hug

Akshan date

Akshan shaving scene

Guddan ka malam patti on Akshat aftr the fght vth datta i guess...i loved d dialogs...Dudh pine se apka dimag ghoda ban jayega ghoda πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...thn aaye bade hamara dimag ko slow bolne wale hai...πŸ€“πŸ€“image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Akshan ka dori scene in thr receptionimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Akshat ka I love u scene in hospitalimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Aksht taking care of guddan aftr snake biteimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Akshan confessing thr loveimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Akshan ka recent scene whr Jindal Sahab is full jealous mode nd guddan is khiching his tangimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Akshan ka blouse silana scene aftr aunty ka kand image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Jindal sahab ka roothi hui gudda  ko manana scene tht chori chori chupke romance...Jindal sahab saying kon rokega mujhe tumhare karib ane se...image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Jindal sahab saying 10 baar bol ke dikhau tum mujjse pyaar nai karti wala sceneimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Guddan sayng to AJ 10 baar bolke dikhau  i hate u

Jindal sahab ka guddan ko sambhalna scene nd guddan saygn aap sirf hamare ho sirf hamare...

image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker---image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

As of now these many i could remember...

As of now these many i could remember...

vl rewatch these scenes chalo agan today...

Jindal sahab ka guddan ko sambhalna scene nd guddan saygn aap sirf hamare ho sirf hamare...

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshan5148

All scenes mentioned her actually want me to rewatch them. Plus these scenes as well:

Kathor and akshan scenes.❀️image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Entire dutta sequence but two dialogues are my favorite from that track

1. Dutta agr tune guddan ko haath lagaya, main tera haath kaat k aisi jagah phenkunga, zindagi bhar dhundta rahega

2. When akshat pulls guddan from the chair and wipes the blood near her lips saying tum theek ho. 

dutta track was best dear πŸ€—

kathor scenes too..

RISH1234 thumbnail

πŸ€—

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Love a lots lots..AKSHAN...moments..... 

1-Before Akshan marry.. episodes when guddan and Akshat fall in the swimming pool. wonderful Hug...

2-Before Akshan reception Akshat tieing dori of guddan blouse...

3- Aksht taking care of guddan aftr snake bite

4-After Dutta fight Daragh Scene and save Guddan and  fight sequence 

5- When Guddan got drunk and opened her heart to Jindal Saab 

6-After exposing Angad and Saru  AJ take 7 vachan with mangalsutra

7-When Akshat helped Guddan remove the chits 

8-On V Day...Gas Chamber part.. and Both mana ke pyaar nahi part and Dance..

9- Guddan and Akshat (honda time) romancing  and say i hate you 10 times

10- I love you scene in the hospital (Love this scene so much) 

11- Dance v/s Guddan Friends and Akshan Win

12-Akshan confessing ... love 

13-Chola-bhatura making..Akshan

14- Paper fold Dance

15-Akshan half ...honeymoon  

16-AJ call Hot....and siti...

17- Poll part when Guddan Saare colour change ...

18- After vootni come Akshan kitchen part

19- kuch to hua ha song part

20- Guddan Choli stitching by AJ(honda look)

and ...more...more..more...

Thanks Buddy.. πŸ˜Š

This is also my top 20 n 5 more  ...

21... GOA... Akshan samundar bike scene ...

22... AJ ne goa me guddan ke lag pe apne shirt faar ke patti ki..

23... Akshan hug in goa kila ...

24 ... Akshan in samundar in goa...

25... Akshan with fangush scene in goa..

Dil me hai more ....

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Thanks Buddy.. πŸ˜Š

This is also my top 20 n 5 more  ...

21... GOA... Akshan samundar bike scene ...

22... AJ ne goa me guddan ke lag pe apne shirt faar ke patti ki..

23... Akshan hug in goa kila ...

24 ... Akshan in samundar in goa...

25... Akshan with fangush scene in goa..

Dil me hai more ....

cool list ya