what's ur top 10 best moments of akshan !!!! completed gif's - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Few more remembered

AJ tying mangalsutra on Guddan during Angad track

Akshan marriage whn auntys truth came out in front of AJ...i realy loved that entire convo between Akshan...guddan not forgivng Jindal Sahab and hm being determine to gain hr trust back...

Valentine scene Mana ke pyaar nai hai dialogs by AJ...

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Love a lots lots..AKSHAN...moments..... 

1-Before Akshan marry.. episodes when guddan and Akshat fall in the swimming pool. wonderful Hug...

2-Before Akshan reception Akshat tieing dori of guddan blouse...

3- Aksht taking care of guddan aftr snake bite

4-After Dutta fight Daragh Scene and save Guddan and  fight sequence 

5- When Guddan got drunk and opened her heart to Jindal Saab 

6-After exposing Angad and Saru  AJ take 7 vachan with mangalsutra

7-When Akshat helped Guddan remove the chits 

8-On V Day...Gas Chamber part.. and Both mana ke pyaar nahi part and Dance..

9- Guddan and Akshat (honda time) romancing  and say i hate you 10 times

10- I love you scene in the hospital (Love this scene so much) 

11- Dance v/s Guddan Friends and Akshan Win

12-Akshan confessing ... love 

13-Chola-bhatura making..Akshan

14- Paper fold Dance

15-Akshan half ...honeymoon  

16-AJ call Hot....and siti...

17- Poll part when Guddan Saare colour change ...

18- After vootni come Akshan kitchen part

19- kuch to hua ha song part

20- Guddan Choli stitching by AJ(honda look)

and ...more...more..more...

Edited by jmoyee200 - 4 years ago
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

1-Before Akshan marry.. episodes when guddan and Akshat fall in the swimming pool. wonderful Hug...

14- Paper fold Dance

Me to...๐Ÿ˜Š

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks shailu you opened this thread..because of which I could enjoy those golden moments of Akshan once again,though I dint watched all,but atleast this thread created interest in me to rewatch them again ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RISH1234

very nice post shailu...

Ah thr r so many...mentioning whatevr is cmg in my mind...

Akshan consumation scene

Akshan chit scene

Akshan first pool scene and thr hug

Akshan date

Akshan shaving scene

Guddan ka malam patti on Akshat aftr the fght vth datta i guess...i loved d dialogs...Dudh pine se apka dimag ghoda ban jayega ghoda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...thn aaye bade hamara dimag ko slow bolne wale hai...๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

Akshan ka dori scene in thr reception

Akshat ka I love u scene in hospital

Aksht taking care of guddan aftr snake bite

Akshan confessing thr love

Akshan ka recent scene whr Jindal Sahab is full jealous mode nd guddan is khiching his tang

Akshan ka blouse silana scene aftr aunty ka kand 

Jindal sahab ka roothi hui gudda  ko manana scene tht chori chori chupke romance...Jindal sahab saying kon rokega mujhe tumhare karib ane se...

Jindal sahab saying 10 baar bol ke dikhau tum mujjse pyaar nai karti wala scene

Guddan sayng to AJ 10 baar bolke dikhau  i hate u

Jindal sahab ka guddan ko sambhalna scene nd guddan saygn aap sirf hamare ho sirf hamare...

As of now these many i could remember...

vl rewatch these scenes chalo agan today...

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปCool rishi many things I forgot u took us to old days ya 

Dutta sequence was my fav 

Confession of love I didnโ€™t add because I think it was odd situation and timing was odd they confessed there love when that demon was still present in there love and after that we all know what happened 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poddav

nice post shalu ..thank u so much I m also watching old episodes now a days ...till 200  all r vey nice episodes but after antra track not so intresting only Honda part is very nice ..now  antra daughter track ...dont know may be writer changed ya something happened to them ..

Ya antra chapter turned the show in to irritating show 

Honda track was fun 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Very beautiful  gifs and great thread Shailu smiley31smiley32

I apologize I am going to break your rule, I cannot choose top ten of Akshan scenes, instead I will choose top ten tracks smiley9 Everyone has mentioned my favorite ๐Ÿ˜Š

1.  First Meeting two opposite meeting, from Oye Uncle to 3 warnings, her threat, he curiously asking about 3rd, he not leaving her eyes, their was unknown spark. Tune Maari Entry Dil Mein Baji Ghanti
  2. Guddanโ€™s Warning:  AJ was lost in the past and thinking about the present, Guddan scream jolt him back to future indication that she will always bring him to the present so he lives in the now moment. He being surprised,  their hug of passion his woken up desire that he thought died after his late wife her waking up desire as woman towards a male (she hates him but she cannot deny the attraction), she threatening him, then they falling, the spark of chemistry, his intensity and her innocence 
  3. Wedding: From Beginning to Guddan sleeping on the jhula: AJ saving her from the pillar, invited Hu, Guddan escaping & the dor entwining with AJโ€™s coat, and he undoing it, Guddan returning back she becoming shant   & he saying why she is not herself, Guddan dreaming of AJ counseling her & their dream hug,  Entire Mandap, the Eshaas of her hands in his,  he securing the Gathbandan,  she is not Gaay n she will not remain silent, their Tashan after marriage, he stopping Durga from kicking her out, he scaring her, then she picking the jhula
  4. KC  ๐Ÿ˜† From Morning to Fast Breaking: Jhula Scene Chakurate to Karate, Bengali Baba & Dheela, Gaay aur Saand, Food ka Dream se Lekar Kiss tak, he helping her unseal her lips, to his first scolding to feeding and fast breaking. 
  5. Dutta Kidnaping:  AJ bowing his head infront of GUddan, Guddan impressing her Jindal Saab by hitting Goons,  Guddan threatening Dutta & Goons n then realizing its fake ๐Ÿ˜† koi Diwali Patka la gun  latha hai mein Tumko don Dhiktha Hu ๐Ÿ˜‚ Daragh Scene, fight sequence
  6. Christmas From  she putting horns on AJ then their Cake Decorating conversation, AJ going towards Guddan while she is emotionally hugging her dad after Joker Kand, Guddan choosing between Mayaka and Sasural AJ slowly putting his hands up and waiting Guddan to stay, Guddan leaving AJ in dark, Guddan returning AJ happy, AKshan room conversation, GUddan tummy ache ๐Ÿ˜‚  AJ the director, beard removal,  Snake Kand 1,  the dance sequence, GUddan wish  her Anees si feeling he lifting her up her. Smile, gift giving, followed by the beard trimming scene ๐Ÿคฃ 
  7. Valentines Day: Someone is checking his Namesake Biwi out, The woman who loves everything and everyone, doesnโ€™t know the meaning of love between a Man & Woman, because she wasnt educated by her Vile Stepmother.  Cake Cutting scene, Guddan refusing AJ gift, AJ saying Mana ki Pyar nahi, Sanki Managers game, Guddan refusing to say I Love You even though AJ has said to her ILU she refusing  because its not from her Dil, the blind fold game, Gas Chamber, mana ki Pyar nahi, then the milk sequence & Guddan cornering AJ ๐Ÿคฃ 
  8. DostiTrack: First Day it was Chashni Meetha Meetha Pyar Pyar, Mango Competition, Ae Dil Hai Muskhil dance,  Dance Competition, AJ telling Guddan why its not entirely her fault, Chits Removal, Bunty aur Bali, Playing Doctor, Pregnacy Drama, Bua & AJ Tashan, Closet Scene,  Sang Hu Tere, AJ supporting GUddan,  They are not Sita aur Ram, Strict Saas, Tent Scene
  9. Poison Kand: AJ  removing the poison, taking her to the hospital, watching through the blind and him going after Pervy she appearing before him, he doing the Aarti, he confessing to GUddan how she is part of him and she cannot live him without completing their story, Guddan Dream where AJ asks her not to go with her Mum, Guddan choosing her dost   over Mothers Love
  10. Yellow Fever Dosti to Pyar Shy AJs confession in letter, kitchen scene, Kuch toh hua hai, mirchi scene, scene by the pond, his letter , 
  11. Engagement Day Blue to red: Poison to Pyar  Guddan wasnt a silent spectator she confronted AJ, AJ sensed something was wrong, the jump in the swimming pool, clearing confusion and then realizing both want to be with each other. 
  12. Guddanโ€™s Return Day 1: her taunts, a determine wife out on a mission, testing her hubby, their Tashan, Guddan telling him to count while she uses his technique on him, Guddan following AJ, 

๐Ÿค—

Wow piku u listed it so well ya 

Better to watch it revive old memories 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Few more remembered

AJ tying mangalsutra on Guddan during Angad track

Akshan marriage whn auntys truth came out in front of AJ...i realy loved that entire convo between Akshan...guddan not forgivng Jindal Sahab and hm being determine to gain hr trust back...

Valentine scene Mana ke pyaar nai hai dialogs by AJ...

Truth coming out dialogues of guddan were highlights ๐Ÿ‘

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

14- Paper fold Dance

True top 20 was needed and more many scenes of akshan are magical 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

Thanks shailu you opened this thread..because of which I could enjoy those golden moments of Akshan once again,though I dint watched all,but atleast this thread created interest in me to rewatch them again ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—What to do instead of blood boiling and getting frustrated better we revive the old times and stay calm