Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kshah1987

yes , thank you for the gifs!! i may re-watch some scenes tonight. I love you scene in the hospital perhaps β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ€—lets rewind the show rather watching this torture and comeback when drama wind-up 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I have so many fav Akshan moments. When i see this post I managed to type 20 Akshan moments, from there  bohot zyaada mushkil πŸ˜†se I chose top 10: (in episode order)

1) Akshan's first Karwa Chawt Sequence 

2)Guddan showing maturity after coming back from amusement park , that alta wala scene 

3)When Guddan got drunk and opened her heart to Jindal Saab 

4) When Akshat made Guddan wear mangalsutra after exposing Angad and Saru 

5) When Akshat helped Guddan remove the chits which haunted her since childhood 

6) Akshan's first ever date

7) When Akshan missed each other and that tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum song plays

8) Akshat in honda costume opening his heart out when he is guilty for not trusting Guddan 

9) Akshan one night honeymoon 

10) Guddan romancing with akshat and he cant say i hate you 10 times 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I have so many fav Akshan moments. When i see this post I managed to type 20 Akshan moments, from there  bohot zyaada mushkil πŸ˜†se I chose top 10: (in episode order)

1) Akshan's first Karwa Chawt Sequence 

2)Guddan showing maturity after coming back from amusement park , that alta wala scene 

3)When Guddan got drunk and opened her heart to Jindal Saab 

4) When Akshat made Guddan wear mangalsutra after exposing Angad and Saru 

5) When Akshat helped Guddan remove the chits which haunted her since childhood 

6) Akshan's first ever date

7) When Akshan missed each other and that tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum song plays

8) Akshat in honda costume opening his heart out when he is guilty for not trusting Guddan 

9) Akshan one night honeymoon 

10) Guddan romancing with akshat and he cant say i hate you 10 times 

Best scenes listed I will post u gif’s of ur choice tooπŸ€—

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

From your post

1) It was in my top 20 πŸ˜† first ever Akshan scene I saw πŸ˜†

2) Yeh wala scene bohot funny tha πŸ€£ and i think the next moment pervy comes if i m not wrong

3) this was the last good Akshan scene before show became season 2 with bhootni Aunty in leads πŸ€£

4) this scene was also good, how could I forget about it while typing my favs πŸ˜†

5) this scene was illogical and hilarious at the same time, had a great laugh while watching it

6) this scene is in my top 10, and it makes it to top 10 specially cause of Nishant's acting, itna perfect expression, that expression has a special place in my heart

7) yeh scene chipku tha but romantic bhi tha πŸ€£

8) this is also in my top 10, mujhe intimate scenes zyaada pasand nahi hai, but akshan's chemistry was literally on fire that day and the letter made it even better plus nish and kanika were looking really cute in that scene. pehla intimate wala scene that brought rise in trps πŸ€£

9) chit wala scene my all time fav, that freezer scene maybe I didnt watch that episode isliye miss hogaya

10) this was in my top 20 too, almost made it to my top 10, had to remove it from list with a pathar dil.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

Nice post shailu..seeing your gifs will.make me watch those scenes once again 😍😍

First fav came to mind when I saw the post is:

Akshat tieing dori of guddan black blouse before their reception.

Guddan shaving Akshat beard..

In initial episodes when guddan and Akshat fell in the swimming pool..I think that was the first close hug of both of them.

Rest will update soon.

How could I forget Dori scene that was also one of my fav πŸ˜†

My fav Akshan wala pool scene was when Akshat saved Guddan from pool in the muh dikhai wala epi, cause that was what got me start watching  the show and highlight Akshan chemistry , before that i only saw first episode. its only later I saw all the episodes I missed before their marriage

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Best scenes listed I will post u gif’s of ur choice tooπŸ€—

Thank u dii 😍😍

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

From your post

1) It was in my top 20 πŸ˜† first ever Akshan scene I saw πŸ˜†

2) Yeh wala scene bohot funny tha πŸ€£ and i think the next moment pervy comes if i m not wrong

3) this was the last good Akshan scene before show became season 2 with bhootni Aunty in leads πŸ€£

4) this scene was also good, how could I forget about it while typing my favs πŸ˜†

5) this scene was illogical and hilarious at the same time, had a great laugh while watching it

6) this scene is in my top 10, and it makes it to top 10 specially cause of Nishant's acting, itna perfect expression, that expression has a special place in my heart

7) yeh scene chipku tha but romantic bhi tha πŸ€£

8) this is also in my top 10, mujhe intimate scenes zyaada pasand nahi hai, but akshan's chemistry was literally on fire that day and the letter made it even better plus nish and kanika were looking really cute in that scene. pehla intimate wala scene that brought rise in trps πŸ€£

9) chit wala scene my all time fav, that freezer scene maybe I didnt watch that episode isliye miss hogaya

10) this was in my top 20 too, almost made it to my top 10, had to remove it from list with a pathar dil.

Me too not a fan of intimate scenes I call them chipku/ kulfi scenes I like them in this show chemistry of leads rocked these were akshan moments 

My all time first 2 and haldi scene 

Akshan marriage and perv kandh after that few scenes here and there 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very nice post shailu...

Ah thr r so many...mentioning whatevr is cmg in my mind...

Akshan consumation scene

Akshan chit scene

Akshan first pool scene and thr hug

Akshan date

Akshan shaving scene

Guddan ka malam patti on Akshat aftr the fght vth datta i guess...i loved d dialogs...Dudh pine se apka dimag ghoda ban jayega ghoda πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...thn aaye bade hamara dimag ko slow bolne wale hai...πŸ€“πŸ€“

Akshan ka dori scene in thr reception

Akshat ka I love u scene in hospital

Aksht taking care of guddan aftr snake bite

Akshan confessing thr love

Akshan ka recent scene whr Jindal Sahab is full jealous mode nd guddan is khiching his tang

Akshan ka blouse silana scene aftr aunty ka kand 

Jindal sahab ka roothi hui gudda  ko manana scene tht chori chori chupke romance...Jindal sahab saying kon rokega mujhe tumhare karib ane se...

Jindal sahab saying 10 baar bol ke dikhau tum mujjse pyaar nai karti wala scene

Guddan sayng to AJ 10 baar bolke dikhau  i hate u

Jindal sahab ka guddan ko sambhalna scene nd guddan saygn aap sirf hamare ho sirf hamare...

As of now these many i could remember...

vl rewatch these scenes chalo agan today...

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice post shalu ..thank u so much I m also watching old episodes now a days ...till 200  all r vey nice episodes but after antra track not so intresting only Honda part is very nice ..now  antra daughter track ...dont know may be writer changed ya something happened to them ..

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Very beautiful  gifs and great thread Shailu smiley31smiley32

I apologize I am going to break your rule, I cannot choose top ten of Akshan scenes, instead I will choose top ten tracks smiley9 Everyone has mentioned my favorite πŸ˜Š

1.  First Meeting two opposite meeting, from Oye Uncle to 3 warnings, her threat, he curiously asking about 3rd, he not leaving her eyes, their was unknown spark. Tune Maari Entry Dil Mein Baji Ghanti
  2. Guddan’s Warning:  AJ was lost in the past and thinking about the present, Guddan scream jolt him back to future indication that she will always bring him to the present so he lives in the now moment. He being surprised,  their hug of passion his woken up desire that he thought died after his late wife her waking up desire as woman towards a male (she hates him but she cannot deny the attraction), she threatening him, then they falling, the spark of chemistry, his intensity and her innocence 
  3. Wedding: From Beginning to Guddan sleeping on the jhula: AJ saving her from the pillar, invited Hu, Guddan escaping & the dor entwining with AJ’s coat, and he undoing it, Guddan returning back she becoming shant   & he saying why she is not herself, Guddan dreaming of AJ counseling her & their dream hug,  Entire Mandap, the Eshaas of her hands in his,  he securing the Gathbandan,  she is not Gaay n she will not remain silent, their Tashan after marriage, he stopping Durga from kicking her out, he scaring her, then she picking the jhula
  4. KC  πŸ˜† From Morning to Fast Breaking: Jhula Scene Chakurate to Karate, Bengali Baba & Dheela, Gaay aur Saand, Food ka Dream se Lekar Kiss tak, he helping her unseal her lips, to his first scolding to feeding and fast breaking. 
  5. Dutta Kidnaping:  AJ bowing his head infront of GUddan, Guddan impressing her Jindal Saab by hitting Goons,  Guddan threatening Dutta & Goons n then realizing its fake πŸ˜† koi Diwali Patka la gun  latha hai mein Tumko don Dhiktha Hu πŸ˜‚ Daragh Scene, fight sequence
  6. Christmas From  she putting horns on AJ then their Cake Decorating conversation, AJ going towards Guddan while she is emotionally hugging her dad after Joker Kand, Guddan choosing between Mayaka and Sasural AJ slowly putting his hands up and waiting Guddan to stay, Guddan leaving AJ in dark, Guddan returning AJ happy, AKshan room conversation, GUddan tummy ache πŸ˜‚  AJ the director, beard removal,  Snake Kand 1,  the dance sequence, GUddan wish  her Anees si feeling he lifting her up her. Smile, gift giving, followed by the beard trimming scene 🀣 
  7. Valentines Day: Someone is checking his Namesake Biwi out, The woman who loves everything and everyone, doesn’t know the meaning of love between a Man & Woman, because she wasnt educated by her Vile Stepmother.  Cake Cutting scene, Guddan refusing AJ gift, AJ saying Mana ki Pyar nahi, Sanki Managers game, Guddan refusing to say I Love You even though AJ has said to her ILU she refusing  because its not from her Dil, the blind fold game, Gas Chamber, mana ki Pyar nahi, then the milk sequence & Guddan cornering AJ πŸ€£ 
  8. DostiTrack: First Day it was Chashni Meetha Meetha Pyar Pyar, Mango Competition, Ae Dil Hai Muskhil dance,  Dance Competition, AJ telling Guddan why its not entirely her fault, Chits Removal, Bunty aur Bali, Playing Doctor, Pregnacy Drama, Bua & AJ Tashan, Closet Scene,  Sang Hu Tere, AJ supporting GUddan,  They are not Sita aur Ram, Strict Saas, Tent Scene
  9. Poison Kand: AJ  removing the poison, taking her to the hospital, watching through the blind and him going after Pervy she appearing before him, he doing the Aarti, he confessing to GUddan how she is part of him and she cannot live him without completing their story, Guddan Dream where AJ asks her not to go with her Mum, Guddan choosing her dost   over Mothers Love
  10. Yellow Fever Dosti to Pyar Shy AJs confession in letter, kitchen scene, Kuch toh hua hai, mirchi scene, scene by the pond, his letter , 
  11. Engagement Day Blue to red: Poison to Pyar  Guddan wasnt a silent spectator she confronted AJ, AJ sensed something was wrong, the jump in the swimming pool, clearing confusion and then realizing both want to be with each other. 
  12. Guddan’s Return Day 1: her taunts, a determine wife out on a mission, testing her hubby, their Tashan, Guddan telling him to count while she uses his technique on him, Guddan following AJ,