Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Your's is thousand times better than this bullshit. πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well, thanks...😊

May be. But when Pr turned up to be ND, Divya became all powerful Reevavanshi and now even Ved Mata doesn't know Uski Andar Kya Hai, I don't think anything can surprise me. 

Haan ye baat to hai... Nothing can surprise us now... Not even Ved maata turning out to be the ultimate saviour!!! It can only give me a reason to quit permanently.

Nishant has always been saying that there was no one like Divya... So, her being the most powerful Reevavanshi plus Sarpika didn't surprise me much... But yes, this Pr being the ND was a surprise. Then this Ved maata not knowing what she is capable of... This is more of a shocker for me than a surprise!!! 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

pratyuman dies so easily how?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

And starting Nazar... Well, I saw the promo and got interested. Then I watched the first episode and honestly, I did not like Ansh there... I thought of giving up but then accidentally watched the 4th episode, the Pia's entry one... Realised it was Niyati and started watching regularly.

I might be inviting chappals for saying this but honestly, I don't find Harsh to be a very good actor. He seems to be a really nice guy in real life and I do admire him for that. But as an actor, he convinced me only at few instances. 

I find Amir and Sumit to be much better performer than he is, specially Amir. 

But sometimes two actors can generate awesome chemistry despite one lagging behind. And NiyArsh managed to do that. I give Atif a lot of credit too for incorporating their scenes in such a magical way. I have watched Western shows for a long time now. Yet I had goosebumps when I saw the first and fourth episode. 

But right now, it is becoming insufferable and I don't know for how long I can actually remain optimistic about it. 

I am worried that with Jinn starting, Gul and Atif's focus will shift and this show will become even more boring. I would rather be happy if they end it on a positive note rather than stretching it like rubber band for TRP like Ekta did with YHM. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Adi threw away the SHANKH to save it from Pari but she caught it anyway. Piya prayed to NaMah and Pari was freed from Mo's influence. She blew the SHANKH and on the other side, as Goddess was invoked properly, the RSB became complete. Ansh held Piya and she used RSB to kill Pr. That's it. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I might be inviting chappals for saying this but honestly, I don't find Harsh to be a very good actor. He seems to be a really nice guy in real life and I do admire him for that. But as an actor, he convinced me only at few instances. 

I find Amir and Sumit to be much better performer than he is, specially Amir. 

But sometimes two actors can generate awesome chemistry despite one lagging behind. And NiyArsh managed to do that. I give Atif a lot of credit too for incorporating their scenes in such a magical way. I have watched Western shows for a long time now. Yet I had goosebumps when I saw the first and fourth episode. 

But right now, it is becoming insufferable and I don't know for how long I can actually remain optimistic about it. 

I am worried that with Jinn starting, Gul and Atif's focus will shift and this show will become even more boring. I would rather be happy if they end it on a positive note rather than stretching it like rubber band for TRP like Ekta did with YHM. 

Well, I can't say that I actually like Harsh as an actor... At certain instances, he has been amazing. While at others, I didn't like him... And even I may be inviting chappals for this...

But, yes I am a bigger fan of Sumit and Aamir more than Harsh... These two are way better than Harsh, especially Aamir as you say. 

Yes, Niyati and Harsh generate an awesome chemistry... And the biggest credit for this actually goes to Atif... The cinematography of their initial scenes, especially that jungle one with all the fireflies... It was amazing!!!

And being optimistic... Well, I have given up being optimistic about Nazar long back... That is why I never expect anything good from them. 

Well, it seems that Gul and Atif's focus has shifted... I guess Atif is actually shooting YJHJK...

Even I feel that they should end it with a positive note instead of SP pulling the plug... Have been saying this since long...

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Adi threw away the SHANKH to save it from Pari but she caught it anyway. Piya prayed to NaMah and Pari was freed from Mo's influence. She blew the SHANKH and on the other side, as Goddess was invoked properly, the RSB became complete. Ansh held Piya and she used RSB to kill Pr. That's it. 

Seriously looks like some kid has written today's ep script. Such intelligent script na😑😑koi aaj ka WU read karega to bhi usse lagega isse achi story to main hi likh loonga. Previous navratri Ep had a certain suspense but this Navratri. Chuha bhi nahi nikla pahadh se bas ret nikliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And regarding Ved wo hi hi sakti hai nayi Daivik aur kya hoga writers ke mind mein. Jyada maherbani hogi to Pari ko banayege nayi Daivik but seriously who the writers are . itni bachkani script koyo das saal ka baccha bhi likh le. πŸ€’Agar aise hi story chalti rahi to i will stop reading updates also.🀬🀬

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ab itna patience dikha diya, kuch aur din sahi. Ved ko supreme bana de to main shanti se Sanyas le sakti hoon. Kamse kas kuch accha hone ki ummeed se roz to nahi jhelna padega inki glorification.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Seriously looks like some kid has written today's ep script. Such intelligent script na😑😑

Yes, such an intelligent script... Iske writer ko to Oscar milna chahiye!!😑

koi aaj ka WU read karega to bhi usse lagega isse achi story to main hi likh loonga.

Well, I am actually feeling this right now!!!πŸ˜†

Previous navratri Ep had a certain suspense but this Navratri. Chuha bhi nahi nikla pahadh se bas ret nikliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

Well, we were right in saying that last Navratri was the BEST!!! Nothing can be better than that...

And regarding Ved wo hi hi sakti hai nayi Daivik aur kya hoga writers ke mind mein. Jyada maherbani hogi to Pari ko banayege nayi Daivik but seriously who the writers are . itni bachkani script koyo das saal ka baccha bhi likh le. πŸ€’Agar aise hi story chalti rahi to i will stop reading updates also.🀬🀬

Haan.... Makers love to glorify Ved. To maybe use hi ultimate saviour bana denge... Nahi to Ved part 2, Pari hai na!! Use hi bana denge...

Anyways, I am just waiting... Ek mauka mile aur hum apna temporary Sanyas permanent kar lein...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Anyways, I am just waiting... Ek mauka mile aur hum apna temporary Sanyas permanent kar lein...

Same sentiment πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Seriously looks like some kid has written today's ep script. Such intelligent script na😑😑

Yes, such an intelligent script... Iske writer ko to Oscar milna chahiye!!😑

koi aaj ka WU read karega to bhi usse lagega isse achi story to main hi likh loonga.

Well, I am actually feeling this right now!!!πŸ˜†

Previous navratri Ep had a certain suspense but this Navratri. Chuha bhi nahi nikla pahadh se bas ret nikliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

Well, we were right in saying that last Navratri was the BEST!!! Nothing can be better than that...

And regarding Ved wo hi hi sakti hai nayi Daivik aur kya hoga writers ke mind mein. Jyada maherbani hogi to Pari ko banayege nayi Daivik but seriously who the writers are . itni bachkani script koyo das saal ka baccha bhi likh le. πŸ€’Agar aise hi story chalti rahi to i will stop reading updates also.🀬🀬

Haan.... Makers love to glorify Ved. To maybe use hi ultimate saviour bana denge... Nahi to Ved part 2, Pari hai na!! Use hi bana denge...

U know what i am thinking right now that why to waste time daily on written updates also. I will refer to Nazar Wikipedia now after some days and from there i will know the story anyhow.