Nazar

A Rant Post

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry guys! Early morning episode dekhke dimaag satak gayi. To rant karne aa gayi. Verna pura din iss negative energy k saath guzar na parega. 😡 😡 😡

This has been the worst episode featuring Doshomi I have ever seen on TV. Even daily soaps where FLs defeat the vamps or villains - is better than this. If they had shown like typical Saas-Bahu shows that Gathods organized a Puja Ceremony and Piya acted as Goddess Durga, even that would have much much better than this. 

Only good thing about the episode was Mo's dialogues. Alisha and I have been waiting for that. My prediction has come true. So yay for me! 😎 

Other than that, everything was utter nonsense. 

So Prathmayan got poof! After so many days she went away just like that! 😳 Jate jate bhi kaand kar gayi. She hinted that Ved doesn't know what she is capable of. So I won't be surprised if tomorrow Ved becomes the ultimate goodie or ultimate badie. 

Precap was even worse. Ek Daivik Khanjar Ko Dusra Daivik Hi Jor Sakti Hain. Should I take this as a hint that Piya has been officially expired as a Daivik? I wouldn't mind if they introduce a leap and Adi's partner comes as a new Daivik. But if they really show Ved to become a savior tomorrow, I'll die. I'll seriously die. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, I haven't seen the episode but I saw a clip of the precap... WTH is this?? A second Daivik? Did they not say that at one time there can be only one Daivik??? To ye dusari Daivik kahan se aa gayi???

Also, if this means that it is officially the expiry of Pia as the Daivik, then makers please clarify it... I can happily turn this temporary Sanyas into a permanent one...

And Prathamayan is dead??? Like seriously??? Itna hype aur ye result??? You disappointed me makers...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

So Prathmayan got poof! After so many days she went away just like that! 😳 Jate jate bhi kaand kar gayi. She hinted that Ved doesn't know what she is capable of. So I won't be surprised if tomorrow Ved becomes the ultimate goodie or ultimate badie. 

Precap was even worse. Ek Daivik Khanjar Ko Dusra Daivik Hi Jor Sakti Hain. Should I take this as a hint that Piya has been officially expired as a Daivik? I wouldn't mind if they introduce a leap and Adi's partner comes as a new Daivik. But if they really show Ved to become a savior tomorrow, I'll die. I'll seriously die. 

Seriously... Ekdum lowest possible level par expectations rakhi thi... But makers ne to usse bhi low level par pahuncha diya...

So, Pr hinted that Ved doesn't know what she is capable of... Of course! Bina jaane itne kaand kiye hain, to jaan jayegi to kya karegi...

Well, the makers might show Ved as the ultimate goodie... Because they have already shown Ganesh ji Himself appearing in front of her to console her during the DC track. So, if they turn her evil, the audience won't accept it.

And a second Daivik... Well, yes I won't mind if they introduce a leap here and show Adi's partner as the new Daivik. But if they introduce another Daivik right now, they will be contradicting themselves... They only said that at one time, there can be only one Daivik and DV... So, how can a second Daivik be there simultaneously with the first??? 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly! For me the official ending has been the Namah episode. PiyAnsh completed their journey and joined each other on heaven. That is the ending our Daivik and Davansh deserve.

I know this is the fan-girl in me talking. But the way they ended Bhas's character it was unacceptable and more so because it was played by one of my favorite actresses. Good that she got another show. 

The only reason I am still hung up on this is Piya and more precisely for Niyati. Axe her role, she'll get a better one and I'll be more than happy to take permanent SANYAS.  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Seriously... Ekdum lowest possible level par expectations rakhi thi... But makers ne to usse bhi low level par pahuncha diya...

😭 🤗

And a second Daivik... Well, yes I won't mind if they introduce a leap here and show Adi's partner as the new Daivik. But if they introduce another Daivik right now, they will be contradicting themselves... They only said that at one time, there can be only one Daivik and DV... So, how can a second Daivik be there simultaneously with the first??? 

They have already contraindicated 95% of their words. If Karan could make an entry as a second Davansh if tomorrow Piya's twin sister makes an appearance, we shouldn't be surprised. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Exactly! For me the official ending has been the Namah episode. PiyAnsh completed their journey and joined each other on heaven. That is the ending our Daivik and Davansh deserve.

I know this is the fan-girl in me talking. But the way they ended Bhas's character it was unacceptable and more so because it was played by one of my favorite actresses. Good that she got another show. 

The only reason I am still hung up on this is Piya and more precisely for Niyati. Axe her role, she'll get a better one and I'll be more than happy to take permanent SANYAS.  

Same here... For me original Nazar ended with the Raktchandra Grahan Ratri episode. And officially, I also accept the Namah Lok episode as the end of Piansh... They died and joined each other in the afterlife... That's the end!

Not only you, even I didn't like the way Bhasmika's character ended... Although I am not a big fan of her but I really liked her here...

Even me... Pia or I should say Niyati is the main reason why I am still following it. She leaves, my temporary Sanyas becomes permanent!!! I started watching this show because of her only...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

😭 🤗

You know what, now I am feeling that even my story was better than this...

They have already contraindicated 95% of their words. If Karan could make an entry as a second Davansh if tomorrow Piya's twin sister makes an appearance, we shouldn't be surprised. 

Yes... That's true! But Pia's twin sister... Thoda zyada nahi ho gaya? I mean they have never shown any such thing in FB's too... We keep on getting FB's of Pia and her family, especially with Divya. Whereas in the case of Ansh and Karan, we never got any FB's... So, they introduced Ansh's twin. So, for me it will be wierd if they introduce Pia's twin out of the blue...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I had watched YMMKD long after Nazar started airing. But Niyati's portrayal won me over and I shifted from reading WU to actually watching the show. 

The promo that described the parallel between Daivik and Dayan, due to the fireflies it caught my attention. 

I can still be a bit positive as on Diwali they might show something. But if it really comes down to Ved the ultimate savior then I'll give up. Not even Niyati can stop me from taking SANYAS. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

You know what, now I am feeling that even my story was better than this...

Your's is thousand times better than this bullshit. 😊 👍🏼

Yes... That's true! But Pia's twin sister... Thoda zyada nahi ho gaya? I mean they have never shown any such thing in FB's too... We keep on getting FB's of Pia and her family, especially with Divya. Whereas in the case of Ansh and Karan, we never got any FB's... So, they introduced Ansh's twin. So, for me it will be wierd if they introduce Pia's twin out of the blue...

May be. But when Pr turned up to be ND, Divya became all powerful Reevavanshi and now even Ved Mata doesn't know Uski Andar Kya Hai, I don't think anything can surprise me. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I had watched YMMKD long after Nazar started airing. But Niyati's portrayal won me over and I shifted from reading WU to actually watching the show. 

The promo that described the parallel between Daivik and Dayan, due to the fireflies it caught my attention. 

I can still be a bit positive as on Diwali they might show something. But if it really comes down to Ved the ultimate savior then I'll give up. Not even Niyati can stop me from taking SANYAS. 

Well, I had watched YMMKD and that is what made me her fan...

And starting Nazar... Well, I saw the promo and got interested. Then I watched the first episode and honestly, I did not like Ansh there... I thought of giving up but then accidentally watched the 4th episode, the Pia's entry one... Realised it was Niyati and started watching regularly.

Then again I gave up during PL-Ansh marriage track. Had expected the marriage to take place within a week or so... But they dragged it for 20 days at a stretch... Then again started watching when Ansh came to Bandap to take Pia...

Well, we all can be optimistic... Let's see what happens!

And if they show Ved as the ultimate saviour... Then honestly, I quit!!!