~~Mera Guroor~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A post dedicated to this fabulous actor, Nishant Singh Malkanismiley10smiley32Today Nish amazingly enacted Jindal Saab's haal e dil with the entry of His Daughter, Alishasmiley20smiley32

"SHE IS MY WIFE.....GUDDAN....AKSHAT.....JINDAL HAI YEH.....TAMEEZ SE BAAT KARO....."

- I just loved how Jindal Saab asked Alisha to talk respectfully with His Wife, His Guddansmiley40smiley32Loved the way he introduced his wife before his beti by stressing her namešŸ„³šŸ˜ŽAkshat Jindal will never ever tolerate anyone disrespecting His Guroor, His Guddansmiley14smiley32

- By enacting the smooth transition of Akshat's feelings via apt expressions, Nish totally nailed this scenesmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

- Expressing the emotions of pain coming from a heart broken Father to expressing the gussa for Antra in making him feel guilty to finally transforming to Guddan's Jindal Saab who thinks about His Guddan's feelings with the truth revelation, Nish wonderfully made us feel the haal e dil of Jindal Saab atmsmiley10smiley32Those unshed tears of pain added more effect to the whole scenariosmiley14,Fabulous detailing Nishsmiley10smiley32

- This one shot where we saw a glimpse of Purana wala AJsmiley15Woahh that Angry mode is Kaatilaanasmiley40

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know I really didnā€™t watch Antraā€™s Episodes but like always caught up the story plot from captain & Saru posts

I am sorry if I missed the important piece of information about the kid ( AAJ ) or Anthra

Isnā€™t antra try to cling to AJ and stay in his house forever why didnā€™t she use kid card to stay back with AJ? Why she never mentioned anything about the kid ? 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agamfan

I know I really didnā€™t watch Antraā€™s Episodes but like always caught up the story plot from captain & Saru posts

I am sorry if I missed the important piece of information about the kid ( AAJ ) or Anthra

Isnā€™t antra try to cling to AJ and stay in his house forever why didnā€™t she use kid card to stay back with AJ? Why she never mentioned anything about the kid ? 

please post any queries related to the show in this thread that is made for this purpose 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5041760

I understand, you might have missed it 

so I am posting replying to this by quoting you therešŸ˜³

Link to the reply : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151484320

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very nice post SarušŸ‘

Yesterday Nishant nailed a it as AJ. His anger for antara, worry for guddan and sadness for not knowing his daughter for so many years.

Not even once he reacted when betiya was calling others with names but when she attacked Guddan Jindal Saab couldn't take that. He showed betiya what Guddan means to himšŸ˜Š

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post sarušŸ¤—

Nishant Malkani no doubt is made for playing the role of Akshat Jindal ā­ļøThe change in emotion was very well enacted nish slayed itšŸ‘šŸ¼

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No words for NSM !! He is just šŸ‘šŸ„³i am spell bound again

jmoyee200 thumbnail

very wonderful post Saru...

yesterday....Just wow Nishant...true... nailed a it as AJ. His anger, worry  and sadness just wow..super acting by Nish...Just No Word....he always give his wonderful acting.....šŸ¤—ā¤ļøšŸ¤—ā¤ļø

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jindal Saab, why are you sooooo šŸ”„ šŸ¤© 

Humare Jindal Saab is total eye candy. šŸ˜

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful Post yes buddy yesterday nishant awesome...šŸ‘

Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail