All you need to know to watch the show (new comers peep in!!!)

Posted: 1 years ago
Guys since every new member come and try to confirm some things then why don't we save this page on first page so that no more enquiry post will be made...

Ok so 1 question they ask...

1.) What's AJ age?
Well we assume it's between 40 to 45 according to sources basically it is not revealed clearly.

2.) Are those kids real?
No guys they are his adopted sons.

3.) Is AJ not male lead?
No guys it can't be true if they needed to show someone else as lead then they wouldn't have given us such beautiful scenes of akshan. I guess if they wanted to do something like that then AJ character would have been like some budha villain as they show in other show.

4.) Why does lakerien song lyrics have so much separation word?
Well it's just a song guys which is needed to show their current situation. When they will start loving each other I bet their will be a revised version of this.

So guys just chillax and enjoy the serial and root for 
AKSHAN
Edited by elsanna - 1 years ago
Hahaha hello
Main bas pochti itne hungama Sirf ek sawal ke liye main darr gay thi iss liye pochti thi ROFL relax
Originally posted by samiaadiya12

Hahaha hello
Main bas pochti itne hungama Sirf ek sawal ke liye main darr gay thi iss liye pochti thi  ROFL relax
No dear it's not Hungama about your postSmile I also asked the same question when I entered the forum and you just got 2 comments about it but I was given a dose of 4 page and mind it was my very first post in forum and I didn't knew it will feel so real I felt as if everyone was shouting at me in realConfused 
That's why I said we should pin this topic so that no one will receive the kind of welcome which I gotLOLCry
PM the mod to pin it ! 
& edit the topic in to something like " All you need to know to watch the show"
Originally posted by elsanna

Hahaha hello
Main bas pochti itne hungama Sirf ek sawal ke liye main darr gay thi iss liye pochti thi  ROFL relax
No dear it's not Hungama about your postSmile I also asked the same question when I entered the forum and you just got 2 comments about it but I was given a dose of 4 page and mind it was my very first post in forum and I didn't knew it will feel so real I felt as if everyone was shouting at me in realConfused 
That's why I said we should pin this topic so that no one will receive the kind of welcome which I gotLOLCry
Oh okayROFLLOL
Originally posted by captainplus

PM the mod to pin it ! 
& edit the topic in to something like " All you need to know to watch the show"
Done!Wink

Hahaha hello
i agree pin this topic so no other member will asling the same question
Now i remember yes you got a answer of 4 pages.we r not shouting in realLOL actually i m not we r just fed up this topic 2 give the same answer before your entery in the forum so.eone create unnecessary create negative enviroment just repaeat this things again and again.s

And i agree har new membwr ke man mn ye sawal uththa hai so just pin the topic.baki acha  hai ki ye socha ab se same topic baar baar post nhi hoga.and if you not kindly welcome 
Then i say kindly welcmome 

I know ye khne ke liye bahut late hai but der aaye durust aayeSmile
Originally posted by Secretfollower2

Hahaha hello
i agree pin this topic so no other member will asling the same question
Now i remember yes you got a answer of 4 pages.we r not shouting in realLOL actually i m not we r just fed up this topic 2 give the same answer before your entery in the forum so.eone create unnecessary create negative enviroment just repaeat this things again and again.s

And i agree har new membwr ke man mn ye sawal uththa hai so just pin the topic.baki acha  hai ki ye socha ab se same topic baar baar post nhi hoga.and if you not kindly welcome 
Then i say kindly welcmome 

I know ye khne ke liye bahut late hai but der aaye durust aayeSmile
Thanks for welcoming me!Embarrassed
You are right der aye durust ayeSmile