Babita is sick, HS takes care - New segment

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Either she's pregnant, or she's suffering from some illness (not necessarily life threatening) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J37lRh3PoYw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why the hell are they giving Imarti vibes? Don't tell me they'll repeat the whole thing and traumatize HS and then it'll be some false alarm or a trivial issue.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am now going to relax myself and watch only Hanita... Hannie they have spoiled from yesterday.... 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Why the hell are they giving Imarti vibes? Don't tell me they'll repeat the whole thing and traumatize HS and then it'll be some false alarm or a trivial issue.

Its giving me major Imarti vibes too. I am scared that its some illness and HS will be traumatized and will go on Imarti flashback. I don't think his poor heart will be able to take it second time around. 

Yeah, they may think she's pregnant but it will turn out to be false alarm and will be something more serious 🤔.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

I am now going to relax myself and watch only Hanita... Hannie they have spoiled from yesterday.... 

EXACTLY. Dittooo.

Mini spoiled Hannie 200%. I agree with Gur. It won't ever be the same from here. She faked that entire happiness in the GP scene, if she still feels so? Wah bhai wah.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Its giving me major Imarti vibes too. I am scared that its some illness and HS will be traumatized and will go on Imarti flashback. I don't think his poor heart will be able to take it second time around. 

Yeah, they may think she's pregnant but it will turn out to be false alarm and will be something more serious 🤔.

HS kya mera hi dil nahi le paayega yeh! It is such a big hit to mental stability. 😭

I don't think it'll be something serious.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

HS kya mera hi dil nahi le paayega yeh! It is such a big hit to mental stability. 😭

I don't think it'll be something serious.

Same. I won’t be able to see HS in this state again or even Mini for that matter 😭

Hope it’s not something serious. It might be a false alarm because I don’t know how they will justify her getting pregnant literally within couple weeks of getting married 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Iss bande ki kismat hi kharab hai. Ya to apne pyaar ka proof deta rehta hai ya fir bimar logon ki  seva.

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Imo, all this stress is taking toll on her. So much has happened since wedding , babita got to hear so much from everyone, and now what mini said will be stressing her out. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

Imo, all this stress is taking toll on her. So much has happened since wedding , babita got to hear so much from everyone, and now what mini said will be stressing her out. 

Yeahh it could be a case of stress which is why she develops migraine.