Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't think there's will be something life threatening... But one thing may happen that HS fears will come out... May be he will become vulnerable when he sees babita in almost same pain... Let's see... 

Imarti track got him out of his guilt but that pain which he had during imarti Illness was not seen by Babita... By this he may blurt out his fears and his pain.... 

I know I am expecting too. Much from CVS... Eod the want only Minni bechari a left out kid.... 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I don't think there's will be something life threatening... But one thing may happen that HS fears will come out... May be he will become vulnerable when he sees babita in almost same pain... Let's see... 

Imarti track got him out of his guilt but that pain which he had during imarti Illness was not seen by Babita... By this he may blurt out his fears and his pain.... 

I know I am expecting too. Much from CVS... Eod the want only Minni bechari a left out kid.... 

Completely agree with you! 

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's all simple to guess the story now .Babita has fallen sick so forgets to wish mini her birthday in night and mini might misunderstand .

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

We're all having major Imarti vibes which is expected. We all know how intense his love for Imarti is, but with time he has developed a different kind of deep love for Babita.

As for Babita's illness, I think it's a migraine and nothing more serious than that. However, the chord of fear that will be running through HS... that's a different story.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Let this be a scare that brings HS and Mini closer or am I expecting too much?

🤔

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

🤔

That’s what I thought too. Both HS and Mini love Babita a lot so I guess this could bring them closer like before 🤷🏻‍♀️

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This has been on YouTube since last week.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

That’s what I thought too. Both HS and Mini love Babita a lot so I guess this could bring them closer like before 🤷🏻‍♀️

If only writers want. It has nice potential and scope for amazing performances. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

🤔

You're expecting too much. If they end up getting closer, I would legit be shocked.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: guddi01

This has been on YouTube since last week.

Nope there are some new scenes, like HS taking care of Babita in their room. Seems she has a fever.

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago