Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

And yes, I can't understand Mini's gloom over HS just acting to love her like a daughter. Can she name just one incident apart from the CD one where HS has hurt her? The honeymoon one was in another context cause even if Mini was his biological child, she'd still be a haddi on the honeymoon. 

I don't know how and to what extent does HS have to prove that she IS his daughter. It's just sad.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

To what extent are they gonna show victimization of Mini?!?! 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Lo ab yeh kab hua? If you're talking about the CD incident then he has already apologised for it. He lost his cool that day seeing Mini- unknowingly hi sahi- remembering Ashok.

He has always considered Mini as his daughter. The promo highlighted his concern of Mini accepting him as a father. And time and again he has proved that he does feel Mini to be his daughter. He even told her in the hospital that if he ever had a daughter it'd be her.

GP mein Mini madam was apparently happy, before wedding she kept calling him her father. Ab kya hogaya?

Honestly, I can't see your POV here and you can't feel mine. So let's just agree to disagree.

Have you seen the new promo where HS is accepting that he called himself minis father only to reassure babita. And that even mini knows it. So dosent that mean both were playing along with babita. Now if there is more to it then its different but promo shows HS himself accepting it

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naq5

Have you seen the new promo where HS is accepting that he called himself minis father only to reassure babita. And that even mini knows it. So dosent that mean both were playing along with babita. Now if there is more to it then its different but promo shows HS himself accepting it

I just saw that, I'm so so sorry!

See, now I don't know what to trust and what not to. Damn 

I'm feeling lost here.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just saw that, I'm so so sorry!

See, now I don't know what to trust and what not to. Damn 

I'm feeling lost here.

yes even im confused. HS mini did show a father daughter bond. wonder what is happening 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

And yes, I can't understand Mini's gloom over HS just acting to love her like a daughter. Can she name just one incident apart from the CD one where HS has hurt her? The honeymoon one was in another context cause even if Mini was his biological child, she'd still be a haddi on the honeymoon. 

I don't know how and to what extent does HS have to prove that she IS his daughter. It's just sad.

Not just that, what has she done to prove her worth as his daughter? I can't think of anything right now, even if she has. He has just loved her, full stop. The tears in his eyes when he sees her hurt, has nothing to do with Babita. 

Maybe this is the whole point. Mother and daughter will realize much too late what his worth is. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

This is the truth and has always been. She never really needed a father. HS believed her words  and starting thinking himself as her father. When he saw the truth in her eyes, he was devastated. Now he has restricted himself to the role of husband and uncle.

It's a form of rejection that he never expected. I do think it broke his heart and he perhaps doesn't want to think about it anymore. What a shame!

First Babita and he were battling over haq, now it's HS' battle with his own emotions for Minnie and his lack of haq as a father. 

The way he felt when they were going to leave the haveli - that was too deep to be a facade. He feels that even getting married to Babita gave him no haq over Minnie as a daughter. Damn!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I am sure this was one of the reasons.  I have been thinking about this from few days and everytime I come to same conclusion.

I am pretty sure this ' soulmate' thing is not going to work longtime. Mini and Mickey aren't really clear about their feelings as we have seen multiple times. I want her to develope feelings for him and  first hand experience how difficult it is to controlyourself. Then only she will understand how difficult it was forHS to backout for her happiness.

@bold, and this for me is the absolute proof of his immense love for Minnie, that he does indeed love her more than he loves Babita. It's her loss, you know. 

inlieu thumbnail

No matter what they do, I for one- won't ever believe that Mini is a victim. NOPE.

HS se zyaada bada victim mujhe nahi dikh raha idhar

x10000000000000000000000000

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

because she loves hs in her own way as her hero and knew he was right and needed support.

She may not love him as much as she loves her babes but she does love him. 

Not all relations need to have a name some are special in their own way and mini HS relation is such. Also mini may be wary of the father tag because of ashok and want to not have to do anythig with the father tag. 

That's fine if Minnie feels that way, but she has no right to accuse HS of not loving him as a daughter if indeed that's what the precap was about. Just because he doesn't love him in that way doesn't mean she paints him in the same strokes.